Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 45. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
I have received PiCoins. Thank you dev.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I have received the coins. Thank you very much dev  Grin
Activity: 581
Hello dev,
I was updating my signature as my account updated to Member
Thanks.
Activity: 486
hello devs my rank is already Jr. Member now i should be getting the bounty for the new rank and not for newbie thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Airdrop payout received, thanks Smiley btw, also voted on poswallet.com for PiCoin
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
I think no need to hurry with the exchanges and others. You need a good plan to coin flew to the moon. I wish good luck to the project.
I think so, too.
Many exchanges are not necessary yet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Update of rank. I became a member.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I think no need to hurry with the exchanges and others. You need a good plan to coin flew to the moon. I wish good luck to the project.

Yupe, I agreed. Especially BTC now is "bullishing" to new height, and investor will sell most of the alt coins. No rush for other exchangers, a right timing is good  Smiley
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
bitcoin has been breaking out to newer highs almost every week and i suppose people in altcoin are taking advantage of bitcoin's uptrend - hence no highs marked for most alts...
Activity: 364
Sent pm several times some weeks ago for the airdop but never get any reply
And till now never get payment for the signature airdrop,  please check it dev Sad
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
Hi Smiley

This weeks payout run has started

Nice... I check wallet and received 60 PICOIN Smiley..I have a question? When i up to Jr.Member.. My payout increase?

Yes bixbem, as your level goes up your airdrop amount also goes up. Smiley it is automatically figured in.

Also, thank you dev for my airdrop.

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
i cant mining picoin use pi wallet since yesterday, normally, i get 0.5 pi until 0.9 pi.. im use pi wallet v1.0.0  Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Hi Smiley

Nice... I check wallet and received 60 PICOIN Smiley..I have a question? When i up to Jr.Member.. My payout increase?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Most recent payout from l8nit3-miners.com
txid = 3fa9c7e0a083c6b1f73d63f5682f287ee0eb319252d91685a8ede505910f6d25

Payouts have been received and are arriving on a regular basis... looks like everything is working good. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
L8nit3-miners has auto-payouts up and running again! We have switched from a UNOMP backend to a NOMP one and all seems well again Smiley I apologize for any inconvenience the downtime may have caused, and we will be doing another giveaway within a week or so as a thank you to the miners who stayed with us during the ups and downs.
You can watch payments in real time with Pool Address Explorer Link
Activity: 378
Hi Smiley

any idea when auto payments will come ? I know you guys said you were going to update the ann yesterday, so will you give more info on that there ?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi Smiley

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I read the specs of this coin.

Can someone explain me better what exactly this coin is offering?
The PI name is just for namesake right?
Is it just store of value?

Cheers!!!

There have been hundreds of coins like this. They all offer the same.

1) Create lots of coins instantly and call it proof of stake, not 'massive premine'.

2) Pay some people to pump it up.

3) Dump the coins and vanish.

4) Start a new coin.

5) Pay some people to pump it up.

etc

Shame is that there are so many people who are willing to help fleece new people.

you have no idea where you are do you? you just saw unfamiliar name and then decided to reply with gibberish to the first post you stumbled on.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
As I said before project need a clear roadmap and not a what-to-do-day-list, without it coin not go in far.
Activity: 827
When the coin start to the moon?
When coin attratting big investors and increased the volume transactions.
If the coin is listed in a big exchange the probability is high.
Operation marketing need at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: