Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 48. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
At this point being on any exchange is good enough. The fact, that you can join signature campaign, receive picoin for free and then sell it instantly, will attract more and more users.

yes but it's not the type of users we should be looking for

Those users will get you users that pay for picoin. Eventually you need users that paid for it, instead of getting it for free

Well so far its going great. the sig campaign is doing its job well and attracting and most people are intelligent enough to know the airdrop is not a forever thing. I feel once people get their share of PIcoin via airdrop they will see the price of the coin and see its stable growth and start buying coin on their own. Plus we will have the influx of miners out there dumping their coin as they get it which in turn will keep things flowing.
Yes we need a clear and concise roadmap that will attract alot of heavy hitters but I am excited in that this coin will pull through and make everyone proud.

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Great start Picoin and thanks for airdrop. All the best to you and all through-out. Also I will do what I can through Twitter campaign ahead. Thanks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
To get a lot of PICOIN, may still have to buy, only a lot of coins, in order to better mining.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
i have just signed up at https://picoin.club/signup/ and wore the newbie signature now. is there anything else i have to do to be able to receive the PiCoins from the campaign and airdrop? like where do i send my PiCoin Address to?

hello dev follow up please i still havent received from airdrop and signature campaign. thank you
I found that after downloading the wallet, the PICOIN was not a lot.
Activity: 486
i have just signed up at https://picoin.club/signup/ and wore the newbie signature now. is there anything else i have to do to be able to receive the PiCoins from the campaign and airdrop? like where do i send my PiCoin Address to?

hello dev follow up please i still havent received from airdrop and signature campaign. thank you
Activity: 355
received my picoins! Thanks a lot for this Airdrop!
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
At this point being on any exchange is good enough. The fact, that you can join signature campaign, receive picoin for free and then sell it instantly, will attract more and more users.

Those users will get you users that pay for picoin. Eventually you need users that paid for it, instead of getting it for free
Activity: 409

Activity: 560
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Well, I think that it is necessary to add attractive features/unique functions.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Pi needs some x-factor features, masternodes, LN, segwit,  z snarks etc

The market has spoken, top coins are there based on features, Pi needs to plan roadmap to add features, then hype builds, and poloniex might be possible.
Activity: 672
Guys, let's be more involved in the development, more everywhere vote.
Yes. Probably it takes time to go to the moon.
I am going to hold for at least two years.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I am still waiting for my PI   Huh

DeepOnion
TOP100 on the coinmarketcap is the first milestone. Grin Grin Grin
Need POLONEX, see on pinkcoin
Poloniex is the best exchange but now impossible. But let's aim for listing.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
PIcoin is still young coin and it is far away from POLONEX and similar exchanges. maybe cryptopia is possible but they fee is around 1.2BTC : 1.5 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

How cloud we add PiCoin to Poloniex?

Polo coins are only added when they see massive support long term, they have removed all the coins that are too small to make the big bucks, PI is a long way from there still sadly haha. And ya yobit is a deathwish for a coin :/
Tbh, the best thing is just to build the coin, give it some damn USE, and create consistent volume, Good exchanges will notice Smiley
DeepOnion

How cloud we add PiCoin to Poloniex?
Activity: 369
Pages:
Jump to: