Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 71. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Seriously can't people just be patient and stop asking about exchange every time, it's better to wait for the roadmap before adding this coin on any exchange as there isn't a reason to buy PI at this moment.
Do you think Dev will create a roadmap ? let's guessing, Forum, a web wallet, I guess that's it, Thoughts ?

- roadmap is HIGHLY under construction. If you see what we have planed for PI, we think it might be interestening for more people to join

Dev said they are working on a roadmap, i am not going to waste my time guessing what it could be. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because they really seem to want this to succeed.

Yes we are still working on the roadmap. We won't promise anything we can't do but there will be some unseen features Wink
I am a bit bussy over the weekend due to easter stuff, visiting the family and so on. I have not received any answer of contacted exchanges, but still we are not in a hurry.  I know i said that ANN will be updated yesterday, but i had no time, sorry.
Pictures and reconfiguration of the ANN will happen after easter.

So far have a nice weekend (we have a "long" weekend here, friday and monday no work=) ) and happy mineing/stakeing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
You guys are awesome. As soon as my rank changes you send me more coins than week before.

Thank you so much.
Activity: 446
Hello, I changed my signature, can you please add me to the list? Thanks!

3LsH4Z66ivQRe9cognjskY29iYcaSrmBM6
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Thank you Dev,I received Pi this week.  Grin
Activity: 207
Seriously can't people just be patient and stop asking about exchange every time, it's better to wait for the roadmap before adding this coin on any exchange as there isn't a reason to buy PI at this moment.
Do you think Dev will create a roadmap ? let's guessing, Forum, a web wallet, I guess that's it, Thoughts ?

- roadmap is HIGHLY under construction. If you see what we have planed for PI, we think it might be interestening for more people to join

Dev said they are working on a roadmap, i am not going to waste my time guessing what it could be. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because they really seem to want this to succeed.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

Activity: 207
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Still not in the list!
Please add me!
34sMo2V6KXYRwMsQY8cnXy1AfK1C8V4gXf
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am on the list but have not received payment of week. Can you solve it ? Sent PM. Ths.   Sad
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I have update my signature, when PiCoin will be listed on exchange?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Get my part thx) change signature
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
cannot waiting PiCoin listed on exchange
i want to buy it
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
I received Pi this week. Thank you Dev.
Activity: 1344
Have some PI for sale, PM me if needed.
Activity: 378
very nice to see you are working on automatic payments, that should be very nice when rolled out. Almost as nice as getting on an exchange Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Recieved weekly pi-coin airdrop! Thanks for that!
Received as well.  Wednesday is my new favorite day Grin
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
I want to joined PiCOin AIRDROP sir
thank you verry much
Change you SIGNATURE

isnt that the first simple one? i had that one
the one i have now works so i guess i will leave this one on.

thanks,

Brazilman37BTC
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I want to joined PiCOin AIRDROP sir
thank you verry much
Change you SIGNATURE
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
We still have a few missing adresses so keep sending them or we cant send you your Pi Sad

hi all,
can anyone tell me how to setup my sig correctly? i am trying to upgrade to the larger one now that i have a larger max char limit. the sig seems pushed down somehow.

thanks,
Brazilman37BTC
HI  Brazilman37
Use this  https://pastebin.com/09Pp4N9X
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
Payouts are done Grin

Thank you Dev, I have received airdrop. and i want to tell you sir, my rank is change now i am a Full Member now, Please update my rank in the list of airdrop sir. Thank You very much

well i have decided to use this sig and not the big ones.

have a good night everyone

Brazilman37BTC
Pages:
Jump to: