Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 67. (Read 150802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Windows wallet can be placed on the D drive?

Yes. You use the switch -datadir=yourpathtoDdrivefolder when you launch the wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Is possible. I am using another drive using mklink.
Activity: 280
Activity: 280
Can you join the novice? Do signatures?
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
wow, airdrop coin , how to join it.
copper member
Activity: 798
already vote picoin on poswalet this day  Cheesy wish picoin will have an exchanger soon. then go to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
is there any trading going on peer to peer?

Depends on if you want to buy. If so i could sell you some Wink Just PM if interested.
Activity: 512
is there any trading going on peer to peer?
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Here is my signature all ready ^^

Thank you
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
I also voted again. 25/1000 And so poorly you vote? Let's all vote who gets the coin every day, then quickly added. Everyone needs to vote unanimously

picoindev Hello. I appeal to you once again. Please change in the list of my rank, I am now Member. Thank you.

Give the dev a break. I dont think it is fun attending to 200 requests a week.

I agree. picoindev and picoin support are probably one and the same person so he can't handle all the requests...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I also voted again. 25/1000 And so poorly you vote? Let's all vote who gets the coin every day, then quickly added. Everyone needs to vote unanimously

picoindev Hello. I appeal to you once again. Please change in the list of my rank, I am now Member. Thank you.

Give the dev a break. I dont think it is fun attending to 200 requests a week.
Activity: 672

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073

There must be more than 50 people listed on the first page but we can only see 13 people voted for this PIcoin to be added?  If you want to help the developer like putting your heart to it, give just at least 5 minutes to vote for this project to be added.

yes all we need to do is vote daily and we can get this added and then alot more people will see pi....

We are going up, I just put in my vote for the day.

Another good reason to vote is that you can stake in your poswallet without maintaining a wallet on your computer.
18/1000

just voted. gonna vote again tomorrow.
come on guys, vote!
Yes. I also voted!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
***crypto trader***
voted successfully , now stats is 23/1000
Activity: 560
Merit: 252

There must be more than 50 people listed on the first page but we can only see 13 people voted for this PIcoin to be added?  If you want to help the developer like putting your heart to it, give just at least 5 minutes to vote for this project to be added.

yes all we need to do is vote daily and we can get this added and then alot more people will see pi....

Another good reason to vote is that you can stake in your poswallet without maintaining a wallet on your computer.
18/1000

just voted. gonna vote again tomorrow.
come on guys, vote!
Activity: 602

18/1000

yes staking is a big plus... i have used it from the start invested in the posw coin and made a very nice profit as well as stake alot coins there...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

18/1000
Activity: 378

There must be more than 50 people listed on the first page but we can only see 13 people voted for this PIcoin to be added?  If you want to help the developer like putting your heart to it, give just at least 5 minutes to vote for this project to be added.

Activity: 602

There must be more than 50 people listed on the first page but we can only see 13 people voted for this PIcoin to be added?  If you want to help the developer like putting your heart to it, give just at least 5 minutes to vote for this project to be added.

Pages:
Jump to: