Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 90. (Read 150802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
dev,I not listed on shareholders list,why?
Checked shareholders and my name is moxl.Please added me.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
dev,I not listed on shareholders list,why?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hello

we are finally done with the list (If you spot mistakes PM Smiley)

If you havent sent us your PiCoin adress please do so otherwise we cant sent you your shares

http://explorer.picoin.club/tx/e31c1d87e755c084befde8af16e41113ba613192f076e325c462b081f97a0144

This is the transaction which we will start the first payouts this evenning Grin
That's a good news, sir Second Dev)) Let's airdrop begin!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello

we are finally done with the list (If you spot mistakes PM Smiley)

If you havent sent us your PiCoin adress please do so otherwise we cant sent you your shares

http://explorer.picoin.club/tx/e31c1d87e755c084befde8af16e41113ba613192f076e325c462b081f97a0144

This is the transaction which we will start the first payouts this evenning Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As nobody will lose any shares since launch on payout, just take your time  to have things right. But I am happy that payouts will be done soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Sorry for being a bit rare on the forum since a few days. Being very bussy Wink

picoinsupport will have a final look over the shareholderlist today. After he is finished i will calculate how many PI per day each user will receive. Payouts for first launch week will most likely start this evening.
As mentioned before the first few times we will payout by hand. So payout could take some time Wink

No worries... I see this is not an urgent case, so take your time to organize your list Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sorry for being a bit rare on the forum since a few days. Being very bussy Wink

picoinsupport will have a final look over the shareholderlist today. After he is finished i will calculate how many PI per day each user will receive. Payouts for first launch week will most likely start this evening.
As mentioned before the first few times we will payout by hand. So payout could take some time Wink
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
dev,When to update shareholders list  Smiley

shareholderlist will be updated this evening Smiley
Thank you ,dev!
Activity: 163
http://sonm.io/img/btt/btt_avatar.png
I like The airdrop  Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hey dev, i have checked the shareholders list and my shares has been changed from 7,58 to 7,04 and i am not the only one. Some others ranked Member are getting 7,04 too now, as much as a Jr.Member. Am i missing something?
Join the question, it should be so or not?
Activity: 334
I look forward to updating the lists of shareholders
Activity: 572
Checked shareholders and my name is steel missing.Please added me.

I also checked the shareholders list and my name is also missing.
Please add me too Smiley
Banger

same goes for myself, not listed on shareholders list
Activity: 700

This wasn't still distributed? I thought it was launched already. Its interesting really how much the price of this PiCoin when it gets listed on exchanges knowing how limited the supply is. The value doesn't depend to it though but also the demand, what sort of uses does this coin really have? Why would people use this?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
dev,What is the 2017road for this coin?
Activity: 140

shareholderlist will be updated this evening Smiley
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

I also checked the shareholders list and my name is also missing.
Please add me too Smiley
Banger
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I too agree with the rest of those who dislike yobit. Hope this gets into cryptopia or nova exchange so it can be paired with other alts.
100% agree yobit is a pump dump scam exchange lost a deposit and withdraw and 0 support for a year now.. crytopia is the best mid teir exchange around, great support and lots coin pairs. wish i coulkd mine this but just not worth it on shitty gpu or cpu so waiting for exchange to slowly buy some up.
Activity: 1022
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Good to hear that progress is made. Keep on going, you are doing great.
Pages:
Jump to: