Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 97. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Cannot waiting Picoin AIRDROP distributions and listed on exchange
Thank you
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
If you're on windows, will that happen on any qt wallet you'd try to run the first time?

You will get that strange error message the first time you start the wallet on both, windows and linux. Just ignore the message and restart the wallet, then it should be fine.
If I am not wrong, the wallet looks for some files which are created the first time the wallet is launched but obviously, it can't find them yet. After a wallet restrt, the message is gone and the wallet work like expected.

So that happens for the Pi coin qt only? Just asked because when I ran two other qt wallets prior to PiCoin, I didn't get any such notification but did only for the PiCoin qt... Although it's running now, the memory of that error message still lingers. Anyway, after running it the first time, someone tried to hack one of my google accounts. It could just be a coincidence though. Hope that event had nothing to do with running the PiCoin qt.
Activity: 112
Fatal Error PiCoin can't continue safely         

Very useful message... thank you for clearly identifying the problem and the circumstances under which it occurred.

If you're running Linux, I have no clue what your problem is, but I bet that if you muster the energy to be a bit more descriptive than "Fatal Error PiCoin can't continue safely", somebody might be able to help you.

If you're running Windows, it's normal to get an error the first time you run the wallet. Just run it again.

If you're on windows, will that happen on any qt wallet you'd try to run the first time?

You will get that strange error message the first time you start the wallet on both, windows and linux. Just ignore the message and restart the wallet, then it should be fine.
If I am not wrong, the wallet looks for some files which are created the first time the wallet is launched but obviously, it can't find them yet. After a wallet restrt, the message is gone and the wallet work like expected.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255

Very useful message... thank you for clearly identifying the problem and the circumstances under which it occurred.

If you're running Linux, I have no clue what your problem is, but I bet that if you muster the energy to be a bit more descriptive than "Fatal Error PiCoin can't continue safely", somebody might be able to help you.

If you're running Windows, it's normal to get an error the first time you run the wallet. Just run it again.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

When will be listed in exchanges ? Quite curious about picoin price

Seriously?!? First round of airdrop payments isn't even out yet and you're already clamoring about exchanges and price. Kinda pathetic.

Why ask if you're not going to believe the answer? Look at first page of ANN and you would see that "Algo: x13". Which is more likely, that the official announcement and the person that answered your question are both lying about it being an x13 coin, or that a new pool operator forgot to change some cut and paste portion of their pool specifications?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
When will be listed in exchanges ? Quite curious about picoin price
Picoin concept is verry interest
support them
Today morning hit my first POS block.

I've hit a couple POS blocks as well so far... looks like staking is working just fine.
Activity: 168
x13 or scrypt  Huh
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
support them
Today morning hit my first POS block.
Activity: 588
support them
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Cannot waiting Picoin AIRDROP distributions
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Joined airdrop
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
pool works fine!
 Smiley
enjoy :-)

http://pi.8pool.dtdns.net

wow!!!
http://pi.8pool.dtdns.net/index.php?page=login
status - Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
[email protected]
Password xxxxxxx
 Huh Huh Huh
email not yet incoming...

I have the same problem for the last 24h.
The admin responded to my PM but did nothing to resolve the problem.

Created a new acc, and now it's working but my Pi Coin is on the other acc.

Still waiting....

Www.l8nit3-miners.com is currently up and mining PiCoin 😊
No account registration necessary, just use wallet address as username and stratum+tcp://107.161.95.108:3352 for VARDIFF
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
pool works fine!
 Smiley
enjoy :-)

http://pi.8pool.dtdns.net

wow!!!
http://pi.8pool.dtdns.net/index.php?page=login
status - Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
[email protected]
Password xxxxxxx
 Huh Huh Huh
email not yet incoming...

I have the same problem for the last 24h.
The admin responded to my PM but did nothing to resolve the problem.

Created a new acc, and now it's working but my Pi Coin is on the other acc.

Still waiting....
Pages:
Jump to: