Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 99. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Hi dev,
I sent you PM. Check it please.  Smiley
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Where are the best pools that are now operating normally?
me and picoindev (pools operators) now working for adjust this error.
to be patience, please.
i set new algo stratum for best profitabily miners.

from home page 8pool:
Dear miners, this pool is in beta testing to increase the profitability of power hash x13.

I apologize if the frontend has issues on the pool statistics.
This however does not affect in any way on your hash power, nor even on payments (which are the main things).
we hope to solve this little inconvenience as soon as possible. thx smic
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Dev I have not connected to the pool my miner says stratun connection failed: could not resolve host
same

No problem here. Mining on pool without issues.
Startum URL for 8pool is: stratum+tcp://stratum-pi.8pool.dtdns.net:3335
On the getting started page, the URL is wrong.
-o stratum+tcp://stratum-pi.8pool.dtdns.net:3335
miner started, but worker on pool show 0 khs
Me, too. I am waiting for the problem to be solved.
Activity: 280
Dev I have not connected to the pool my miner says stratun connection failed: could not resolve host
same

-o stratum+tcp://stratum-pi.8pool.dtdns.net:3335
miner started, but worker on pool show 0 khs
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
same

Activity: 280
same
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
if someone want i'm selling, pm me
to be patience, please.

Thank you. I'm waiting.
I do solo mining for a while.
Activity: 827
to be patience, please.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
www.L8nit3-Miners.com is running pretty nicely, but only one miner is getting all the rewards! lol
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
i fix the fault pool hashrate ASAP.
stratum and shares works fine.
thx

http://pi.8pool.dtdns.net

I'm all for people getting compensated for the work they do, and I appreciate the effort that you went to to make a pool available to us lowly miners who don't know how to run our own, but you might consider removing the mandatory 1.5% pool fee until you have everything working properly.

That being said, I've been on there a few hours now and there seems to be no problems with the mining itself... blocks are being found, hashes are being accepted, and payouts are working.

The only issue that I can see is that hashrates are misrepresented in the interface, but it does not seem to be affecting mining.

I dont think 1.5% is very much but I do agree it should be stable before they ask for fees. Is it a currency worth mining though ?

Well we hope so Smiley We just launched today so i might tike a while untill we hit on an exchange, but i already contacted two smaller exchanges.

Regarding the shareholders:
Please sent your PI address to picoinsupport or me. We will put them on a private list so the addresses of all users are NOT public.
We want to give the "not so active people" on the forum the chance to see, that we are now launched. After some days we will announce that first shareholderlist payout will be ready on the next day. But don't worry, even if the first payout is not comeing tomorrow: All your free PI from the signaturecampaign will be credited since today. So you wont loose any free PI Smiley

I will compile the linux GUI wallet now. I will compile and test it on ubuntu 14.04 64bit. It should then also be working on other linux distrubutions. Compileing might be finished withing the next hour.

Regaring the antivirus: Please check this link here and/or upload the windows picoin-qt.exe by urself and let it be rescanned.
https://virustotal.com/de/file/61c46ccc11d0f71e7ed81932b1eca93fa93289605170c71f7a36870061711d17/analysis/

There is no virus and only 1 of 61 antivirus are flagging it as a bitcoin miner. But i understand your concern Smiley I would recommend you to always upload new wallets you download to virustotal.com for being safe as it uses more than 60 antivirus to check the uploaded file Smiley

PMs
I have received many PMs with your PI addresses. Even if i did not answer any PM this time (realy many PMs Wink ) i was reading it and your address will be put on the private list.
thank you for your response dev..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
i fix the fault pool hashrate ASAP.
stratum and shares works fine.
thx

http://pi.8pool.dtdns.net

I'm all for people getting compensated for the work they do, and I appreciate the effort that you went to to make a pool available to us lowly miners who don't know how to run our own, but you might consider removing the mandatory 1.5% pool fee until you have everything working properly.

That being said, I've been on there a few hours now and there seems to be no problems with the mining itself... blocks are being found, hashes are being accepted, and payouts are working.

The only issue that I can see is that hashrates are misrepresented in the interface, but it does not seem to be affecting mining.

I dont think 1.5% is very much but I do agree it should be stable before they ask for fees. Is it a currency worth mining though ?

Well we hope so Smiley We just launched today so i might tike a while untill we hit on an exchange, but i already contacted two smaller exchanges.

Regarding the shareholders:
Please sent your PI address to picoinsupport or me. We will put them on a private list so the addresses of all users are NOT public.
We want to give the "not so active people" on the forum the chance to see, that we are now launched. After some days we will announce that first shareholderlist payout will be ready on the next day. But don't worry, even if the first payout is not comeing tomorrow: All your free PI from the signaturecampaign will be credited since today. So you wont loose any free PI Smiley

I will compile the linux GUI wallet now. I will compile and test it on ubuntu 14.04 64bit. It should then also be working on other linux distrubutions. Compileing might be finished withing the next hour.

Regaring the antivirus: Please check this link here and/or upload the windows picoin-qt.exe by urself and let it be rescanned.
https://virustotal.com/de/file/61c46ccc11d0f71e7ed81932b1eca93fa93289605170c71f7a36870061711d17/analysis/

There is no virus and only 1 of 61 antivirus are flagging it as a bitcoin miner. But i understand your concern Smiley I would recommend you to always upload new wallets you download to virustotal.com for being safe as it uses more than 60 antivirus to check the uploaded file Smiley

PMs
I have received many PMs with your PI addresses. Even if i did not answer any PM this time (realy many PMs Wink ) i was reading it and your address will be put on the private list.

Just sent my PI address to you. And it is a good news to know that linux wallet is coming soon Smiley
Activity: 140
is it possible to join the campaign yet?

Yes,
during the whole 6month signature campaign you can always join Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
is it possible to join the campaign yet?
Activity: 145
Hey there Dev! I've sent a PM with my address!

Thank you very much

Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Chek pools - i see now only solo mining, 15 minutes 9 blocks (in my wallet  Grin ). And 1 of somebody miner.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
update rank and signature code dev
from newbie to jr member
thx
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
solo production was good. a few blocks found.
grew of 50 and above go to the pool
but the report is not clear
0,05 kH on the bullet = 6Mh shows in SGminer
all right? in the basin of the problem? They are considered correct action
radeon 7990 graphics card running 2 cores
DEV sent to the PM address purse for airdrop
http://prnt.sc/en6jum   http://prnt.sc/en6jum
Please read my last post. Don't worry...is an error from by pool frontend.

I'm locked out on the pool!!!
Unable to login again and no email is arriving to unlock/restore!

Can you please resolve this?
Pages:
Jump to: