Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIK]🔥[TOKENSALE]🔥DEFI CRYPTOCOIN - PIGGYTOKEN🔥SALE ON LIVE🔥🔴HURRY🔴🔴 - page 3. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Benefits of online gaming for game enthusiasts is  opportunities to compete against other players. And if here is also earning then it will be in the next level.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When will you launch your coin PIK on crypto-exchange?

Most probably PIK will be on exchange by by 1 July, but with condition to have a bull-run market. We are waiting to have a clear direction. These days its all bear.

So what if this coming July, the market is still like bearish period, are you going to list your token? And by the way, how do you define bearish period in the market? What btc price range are you looking at? Also, can you give us the comparative results of your weekly analysis vs actual market scenario? And let us see how are you doing with your analysis.
copper member
Activity: 33
For trading signals and exciting gmaes. Please do visit our website www.piggytoken.com
copper member
There is still extreme fear in the market : index=20. So it is expected that we have more correction in coming days. Our weekely analysis also show negative trends. Market is still unclear with decreasing trend . We will give new signals only on a clear market very soon. Follow our trading signals piggytoken.com.
copper member

Still dominant is the fear in crypto-market.

copper member

Most probably PIK will be on exchange by by 1 July, but with condition to have a bull-run market. We are waiting to have a clear direction. These days its all bear.
Activity: 36
copper member
Now is the best period to buy a new token with economically support, like PIK , prepared for bull-market , with PIK 50X times raising up.
copper member
What are your views on BTC now. It's still not going up whether we buy it on current dip or wait ?

We posted yesterday our signal graph in which BTC is testing EMA 55 and that's  around 39500$. If it will break , will have possible return to bull tendences. If not , BTC will go down again.
Activity: 29
What are your views on BTC now. It's still not going up whether we buy it on current dip or wait ?
copper member
Can you please give some advice on whether to buy or not at current price of ETH?

As we predicted market trend is down, for BTC, ETH and obviously for all market. The bull market is still faraway. We have clear signals about the min value for btc and eth. Follow our trading signals, many users of piggytoken.com signals made a lot of money in this bear market .

seeing this thread, I think its best to buy your trading signals. I will post my experience here for others on whether to join or not.

Please join us at https://piggytoken.com/home

Our signal package is super cheap these days. You can join and paste your experience here.
Activity: 11
Can you please give some advice on whether to buy or not at current price of ETH?

As we predicted market trend is down, for BTC, ETH and obviously for all market. The bull market is still faraway. We have clear signals about the min value for btc and eth. Follow our trading signals, many users of piggytoken.com signals made a lot of money in this bear market .

seeing this thread, I think its best to buy your trading signals. I will post my experience here for others on whether to join or not.
copper member

Activity: 11
copper member
Today and in coming days Eth will continue to fall down.

ETH min limit is predicted on our trading signals. Please visit piggytokens.com for more details
copper member

Yesterday we put this graph on Piggytoken charts.

According to this graph we we said yesterday that ETH price shows a clear new fall in down word direction.

On 22 May the EMA55 crossed down the EMA200 and more yellow triangle are in up word, together its a bad sign for ETH .
Market is zig zag right now. I have lost many bucks following signals of other ICOs. How correct your predictions are and is there any guarantee i cant lose my money if I follow your signals.

You can read posts on this thread and see what we predicted and how much that prediction went accurate. Our A.I. powered  signals mixed with our experienced teams are there to help you increase your investment in safe way. Please do try our signalling platform and you will see  strength of our signals.

Can I see reviews of your customers who have tried your platform and went successful??
copper member
Market is zig zag right now. I have lost many bucks following signals of other ICOs. How correct your predictions are and is there any guarantee i cant lose my money if I follow your signals.

You can read posts on this thread and see what we predicted and how much that prediction went accurate. Our A.I. powered  signals mixed with our experienced teams are there to help you increase your investment in safe way. Please do try our signalling platform and you will see  strength of our signals.
copper member
As we predicted on our signaling platform that BTC will go up and try to break 40000 and this happened today. But there is a strong resistance at 40k.
Anyone can check our signals by joining our platform www.piggytoken.com

Then what we expect in this current situation. I mean what to buy and what not to buy?

As we have already said there is not yet the right moment for serious bull market. Most probably BTC will come down. In this turbulent and uncertain market we dont give trading signal. Please wait for a clear sitauation and do check us in next few hours at https://piggytoken.com/home.
Pages:
Jump to: