Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIK]🔥[TOKENSALE]🔥DEFI CRYPTOCOIN - PIGGYTOKEN🔥SALE ON LIVE🔥🔴HURRY🔴🔴 - page 4. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
As we predicted on our signaling platform that BTC will go up and try to break 40000 and this happened today. But there is a strong resistance at 40k.
Anyone can check our signals by joining our platform www.piggytoken.com

Then what we expect in this current situation. I mean what to buy and what not to buy?
copper member
Activity: 33
As we predicted on our signaling platform that BTC will go up and try to break 40000 and this happened today. But there is a strong resistance at 40k.
Anyone can check our signals by joining our platform www.piggytoken.com
Any thoughts on market evolution? when this bear market will be bullish and what lowest value BTC will attain before getting bullish again?
copper member
Right now only one game is there i.e. Diamant memory. Its interesting and I was able to get some PIK for playing that. When you listing new games?

thank you for using our platform. We are happy that you enjoyed playing games here. Next games in line are hunter lion and race cars. Please check our website to see details.
Right now only one game is there i.e. Diamant memory. Its interesting and I was able to get some PIK for playing that. When you listing new games?
copper member
We also have games that offer prize money in rewards in PIK token.

Game like Diamant Memory are not just games, they improve short memory and prevent Alzheimer disease. With time we will add more games.

so far we have 22 players that got prizes in PIK after they won on our games.

Meanwhile gamers continue to win token on piggytoken.com. We have another 3 gamers won PIK tokens in the last 5 days. Please join in to grab your share of PIK by playing games.
copper member
you have signaling platform also. can you please tell when we can see the bull run again. it seems like bears have taken over bulls!!!

We have added ETH and BTC to our signalling platform. Please join in to see the prediction. As far as bull-run is concerned, we cant see it. Still waiting for bulls to take on.
Activity: 41
you have signaling platform also. can you please tell when we can see the bull run again. it seems like bears have taken over bulls!!!
Activity: 35
I just checked your own blockchain is still no ready and you are also not on any exchange then how can we buy your token?
copper member
One more thing. This support to PIK value from its gaming/trading community will also help in stabilizing the price during "bear"-market , when all the coins fall.

Well this is not the first time we hear this claim of coin backed by community. How sure are you that you that you will built a decent community that can support this coin?

PIK is not focusing on one are only. Piggytoken platform is for gamer, for traders, you can also stake PIK in your wallet and not to forget A.I powered signalling. With so many features and a strong dev team behind it, we are hopeful that we will build a strong community.
Activity: 41
One more thing. This support to PIK value from its gaming/trading community will also help in stabilizing the price during "bear"-market , when all the coins fall.

Well this is not the first time we hear this claim of coin backed by community. How sure are you that you that you will built a decent community that can support this coin?
copper member
copper member
your native token is piggy token. I have a question that what type of coin this will be, investment/asset token or utility token, or currency token?

It mostly a utility token but also useful to keep it like asset waiting to appreciate in value.
The piggytoken.com ecosystem gives economic utility to PIK. That is very rare in cryptomarket today. 99% from the coins are useless as they have only trading value and not at all economic support. The power of PIK is that it has economic support by the gaming-trading platform of piggytoken.com.
Activity: 11
your native token is piggy token. I have a question that what type of coin this will be, investment/asset token or utility token, or currency token?
copper member
Can you please tell something about the blockchain this platform is using. What blockchain is the platform going to be based on?

We are going to have our own blockchain and it is planned to be launched by Oct 2021. The blockchain will be designed from scratch to cover all goals of piggy token like high TPS, lower fee etc.
Right now PIK token are designed on TRON TRX blockchain. They will be changed on our own blockchain in 6 months.
Activity: 46
Can you please tell something about the blockchain this platform is using. What blockchain is the platform going to be based on?
copper member
We also gave signal about DOT (not here but on our signaling platform) that it will get down from 40$ to 22$. That's another very good signal from piggytoken and this proves that we good predictors not just ordinary one.

Try our signal platform for 150 piggy tokens only.

Whats your future prediction about BTC and alt coins? Which one to buy and at what rate. I am very new here and need some guidance on how to trade.

Follow trading signals on www.piggytoken.com. Soon we will adding BTC, ETH, XRP and other 5 altcoins in our list. Please join today to avail discounted rate.
Activity: 11
We also gave signal about DOT (not here but on our signaling platform) that it will get down from 40$ to 22$. That's another very good signal from piggytoken and this proves that we good predictors not just ordinary one.

Whats your future prediction about BTC and alt coins? Which one to buy and at what rate. I am very new here and need some guidance on how to trade.
copper member

copper member

Well, here a gift for you and your friends : sell XRP now , at 1.38$ -1.35$ , because XRP will go down to 1.15$. You can follow this signal now and thanks PIGGY later.
Just give try to our signalling services, right now its damn cheap only 150 PK.

We gave this free away gift on our signalling platform as well s here for free. Yesterday this prediction was proved to be true, as XRP went down from 1.45 to 1$ .
Those who availed this opportunity may thank us.
Pages:
Jump to: