Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pimoncoin | The Future of Investments and Payments - page 2. (Read 1295 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 0
The Pimoncoin ecosystem intends to offer a long-term solution for the payment system in the blockchain industry. If you can send funds anonymously, without a wallet address, with your private key and pin, it is only your Recipient who can receive the funds instantly.

Using this system of redemption Pimoncoin, which will create space for solutions of risk-free payments. You can send very large funds without any restrictions or fear of payment to the wrong address.

For many years we have had problems with paying the incorrect address because of an error in the clipboard, malware or Trojans in our system, but with the help of this eco-system pimoncoin this will lead to the solution of problems with payment.

Hurry up and invest on this incredible project and you wont regret it.
Activity: 356
Making more than 100 percent of your investments? That is too good to be true. With all indication, Pimoncoin is making that to be good and also to be true
Activity: 129
Mнe oчeнь пoнpaвилacь вaшa cиcтeмa, дyмaю чтo oчeнь мнoгo людeй бyдyт yчacтвoвaть в пpoeктe, тaк кaк дeлo бeзпpoигpaшнoe. Haдeюcь и мнe пoвeзeт ).

copper member
Activity: 47
Air drop
Bitcoin talk username : itzsefan
Telegram username: @itzsefan
Ethereum address : 0xa4a35D793dF1101A75aAC314934E271EFC7Cb560

Not here pls
Activity: 270
What I like best in all the features of Pimoncoin  is the dividend and  providing solutions to loss of investors funds in cryptocurrency by  investing funds into real life assets that yields profits.  This way,  investors are sure of their monthly dividend.   This may sound impossible in this early stage but I hope that Pimoncoin will be successful  and eventually implement this solutions. 

Activity: 231
what main purpose of this project dude ?
Activity: 217
This project Pimoncoin is a good and strong team in a predictable and transparent roadmap.
The company undoubtedly has a future and potential for rapid development.
copper member
does paying dividends make this a security?

It is.
Activity: 113
The new best opportunity for crypto investor, But I need more research about your Project. If this project can gain success I think it will be better for new and old crypto investor. I want success in your project.
Activity: 4
does paying dividends make this a security?
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
a very good project with a vision and mission that is very promising to be more advanced and developed to be the best ... good luck and triumph
copper member
how does pimoncoin work.  does Pimoncoin have its own wallet or Android application ..

Pimoncoin has its wallet inside the android & iOS application.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
how does pimoncoin work.  does Pimoncoin have its own wallet or Android application ..
copper member
I see this sentences in your website "PIMONCOIN ecosystem is designed to send funds without a wallet address to anyone anonymously".
How can we store or receive PIMONCOIN if we don't need a wallet address?

the pimcoin eco system will has two methods of deposit before you send, via a wallet adrees and a debit card.

copper member
I see this sentences in your website "PIMONCOIN ecosystem is designed to send funds without a wallet address to anyone anonymously".

thanks for the question

the pimoncoin eco system is well explained in the white paper , its a means of sending fund without a wallet address and redeemable by the payee, and payments can also be revoked by the sender.

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
Pimoncoin The Future of Investments looks like interesting and amazing, go the the above and good luck.
copper member
Activity: 1050
I just liked this project plan. Though crypto is going through a hard time at this moment, I hope "Pimoncoin" will survive as they have a unique project plan.
Activity: 196
Thanks for this opportunity.I hope will be success this project & hope will be success this project.Good luck.
Activity: 140
I don't really understand the infestation program, I also never joined one of these programs like this, maybe from pimoncoin project I can learn a lot to get started
Pages:
Jump to: