Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pimoncoin | The Future of Investments and Payments - page 3. (Read 1295 times)

copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
It seems like this project is interesting, what's the harm if I try to join iairdrop, and get other prizes

There is no harm, its all to your benefit
Activity: 266
It seems like this project is interesting, what's the harm if I try to join iairdrop, and get other prizes
copper member
Saya yakin bagets kalou project ini akan sukses dengan baik dilihat dari hasil persen bounty nya juga mengiurkan para member apalagi project ini menyediakan juga airdropnya.
Saya suka bagets sama project seperti ini.

This project is a golden opportunity for crypto investors to generate large profits through investing here.  His team advisor is very experienced and dedicated to work and work. It is also a very good opportunity for airdrop participants to collect prizes by participating in an easy campaign program.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Saya yakin bagets kalou project ini akan sukses dengan baik dilihat dari hasil persen bounty nya juga mengiurkan para member apalagi project ini menyediakan juga airdropnya.
Saya suka bagets sama project seperti ini.
Activity: 5
I am a beginner bounty hunter. And I really hope that your project will be a good start for me.
If everything works out with AirDrop, I will constantly invest in the project.
copper member
Your website is strange, click to see members of the group come out to another person.
And these images seem fake.

The images are not fake everything there is real.  If there is an error say it and not criticize.
copper member
I really like the part of the dividend payments as investment funds. Just an advice you could add some images with colorful charts to spice some of the thread.

We will thanks for the advice
Activity: 882
This company achieves amazing success thanks to the active position of the team and the community. Great project with a good future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Your website is strange, click to see members of the group come out to another person.
And these images seem fake.
copper member
Activity: 111
Merit: 6
wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade
I really like the part of the dividend payments as investment funds. Just an advice you could add some images with colorful charts to spice some of the thread.
copper member
Telegram Campaign
Bitcointalk username : colinxu
Telegram username : @colinxl
ETH address :0x124E6EBD3a8F8f717Bdd766b299aD3CB18DbbEE7

you posted in the wrong thread , please delete and repost here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airdrop-1000000-give-away-pimoncoin-the-future-of-investments-5131538.
copper member
you possted in the wrong thread , please delete and repost
Activity: 93
I have studied your project carefully and I feel very good.  may have a good achievement in the future. Congratulations.
Activity: 184
quite interesting project from the current point of view with the economy revolution thanks to the cryptocurrency that is changing the way everyone deals with money
Activity: 1498
Merit: 2
I have studied your company in great detail and I liked your idea. But I would like you to make your product perfect and bring your work to the end.
Activity: 16
Proyek ini adalah peluang emas bagi para investor crypto untuk menghasilkan keuntungan besar melalui berinvestasi di sini. Penasihat timnya sangat berpengalaman dan berdedikasi untuk bekerja dan bekerja  Ini juga adalah  peluang yang sangat bagus bagi peserta airdrop untuk mengumpulkan hadiah melalui berpartisipasi dalam program kampanyenya yang mudah.
Activity: 532
This project is golden chance for crypto investors to make a big profit through invest here. Its team advisers are well experienced and dedicated to work. Here is also good opportunity for airdrop participants to collect rewards through participate its easy campaign program.
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
This is the first project which aims at preventing loss of  investment funds. This team has shown how it plans to invest these funds to the benefit of its investors. I will key into this project rather than the regular buy a coin and then  when it gets listed on exchange, you trade them without assurance of  making profit.

Thanks some guy from the team or thread pumper.

I like this part

Pimoncoin team were also affected by the bearish crypto market in 2018 in that they invested in other crypto projects before they came up with the idea to create pimoncoin.

We are bad analitics and investors. Please, give us your money, because we have already lost ours.  Grin
copper member
Lol, I am very familiar with this kind of stuff saying that a project is the future of investment or a project is the future of the blockchain, some even go as far as naming it blockchain 3.0 or whatever forgetting that the crypto market is a free market and therefore there would be a very big competition in the market and other project are also aiming for that position in the crypto space, so you guys will have to work harder to get to that level.

Thanks
Activity: 1
This is the first project which aims at preventing loss of  investment funds. This team has shown how it plans to invest these funds to the benefit of its investors. I will key into this project rather than the regular buy a coin and then  when it gets listed on exchange, you trade them without assurance of  making profit.
Pages:
Jump to: