Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PinkCoin (PC) | [X11] Pure 100% PoS | No premine | No IPO |bittrex.com - page 18. (Read 74786 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Where's bigman? Maybe he knows to make a multipool? We could all donate and pool a bounty for him?  Cheesy

bigman is off releasing other coins....
Activity: 910
need more exchange platform.rise up price!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have 1000 pinkcoin in Nxt-e,is it the same coin as this? Cool

I don't think so... This coin was just released May 2nd.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have 1000 pinkcoin in Nxt-e,is it the same coin as this? Cool
Alright, so lets pool up some coins for a Multipool bounty. I'll chip in 100k to get the offer ball rolling. Anyone really trustworthy care to hold a bounty wallet? FWIW, anyone that can make a multipool for this stands to make a serious profit, as I plan to multi-mine the hell out of this once one is up, and I doubt I'm alone. And if you want to buy up all the cheap coins before you do it, by all means, go right ahead!
Activity: 594
Where's bigman? Maybe he knows to make a multipool? We could all donate and pool a bounty for him?  Cheesy
Definitely, the value of the coin is under $20,000.  We'd barely need any hash to drive the price up daily.

Maybe someone can get a multipool on PinkCoin to put some distributed buy pressure on the market. We could really use a blockchain explorer as well. And, considering the current price of the coins, if we're going to take this coin seriously, maybe do something serious with it - like get someone trustworthy to hold a wallet with 12m of community donated coins inside, and commit to donating 1m coins every month from it to charities that we vote on.

I don't know. Anything to move PinkCoin away from being just another color-copy pump&dump coin.

I know.... we're basically sitting on a goldmine that somehow was forgotten due to a lack of hype. I'm not too fond of charities, but the multipool is a brilliant idea. I don't mind donating 5-10% of my coins on something that will bring about a 300% increase in value Tongue
Can't find where you vote over there.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Activity: 268
love is first
Please vote on sharexcoin.com
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Definitely, the value of the coin is under $20,000.  We'd barely need any hash to drive the price up daily.

Maybe someone can get a multipool on PinkCoin to put some distributed buy pressure on the market. We could really use a blockchain explorer as well. And, considering the current price of the coins, if we're going to take this coin seriously, maybe do something serious with it - like get someone trustworthy to hold a wallet with 12m of community donated coins inside, and commit to donating 1m coins every month from it to charities that we vote on.

I don't know. Anything to move PinkCoin away from being just another color-copy pump&dump coin.
Activity: 574
I remeber that nxt-e.com give me 500pinkcoin,what is the price now?

As it happens, there aren't even 380m coins.

A quick getinfo shows us:

"moneysupply" : 363953045.88869053,

... Roughly 364m.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
so here we go .. to the mooooonnn
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Is anyone trying to get this on the big exchanges with voting campaigns and other techniques? Bittrex looks OK, but the volume there seems pretty low for most coins. Poloniex might be a nice intermediary between Bittrex and the really big exchanges.

YES LETS GET THIS COIN ON BIGGER EXCHANGES.

EVERYONE EMAIL:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

LETS PINKCOIN THIS LISTED!!

I HAVE FAITH IN THIS COIN. HERE IS PROOF.
https://twitter.com/CryptoCayce/status/464517176393601024
Activity: 345
Is anyone trying to get this on the big exchanges with voting campaigns and other techniques? Bittrex looks OK, but the volume there seems pretty low for most coins. Poloniex might be a nice intermediary between Bittrex and the really big exchanges.
Activity: 784
Merit: 512
Awesome sleeper coin. Got the potential for bigtime rally.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: