Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PinkCoin (PC) | [X11] Pure 100% PoS | No premine | No IPO |bittrex.com - page 19. (Read 74786 times)

legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
in this case  the price it's very very low  pff  it's a gift at this price Smiley)
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
at this price  it's very cheap ..the max volume is 500 mil or more?

Current coins are 380 million. POS interest is 1%/year. At that rate, 500m coins in 28 years.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
at this price  it's very cheap ..the max volume is 500 mil or more?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Activity: 280
Long term growth? Not sure what you mean by that. But in total there will be 500 million coins. Currently there are 380 million coins. Those 120 million will be distributed through PoS (correct me if I'm wrong)
pos interest 1%/year
maxcoin is 2 billion you can see the code
total pow coins is 380 million,

Ah okay. Was totally wrong. I am sorry, thank for the explanation!

Pretty much all POW/POS coins site the total coins at the number of POW coins. It's true, there's a hardcap of 2b coins in the code, I know - I checked the code on day 1. But the only way to mint coins anymore is through POS... which adds 1% per year. At that rate, in 5 years time, we will still not have hit 400m coins, let alone the initially quoted 500m, which, by the way, wont be hit for about 28 years or so.

So let's not troll out that 2b number in the code. It's never going to get there in your lifetime, or your children's children's lifetime for that matter.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
this is just a POW/POS coin disguise as a 100%POS that try to cover up its instamine
result: only a few mining whales will get majority of coins

therefor i  passed  Smiley

all of this is incorrect.
there was a 5 day PoW phase, mostly multipools were mining this then dumping it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Why I'm getting so many unvalids with this coin?  I used to have 100% efficiency mining other x11, do I need to add expiry 1, queue 0 and scan time 1 ?  I'm mining in pc.pool.mn
POW phase ended. If you want some, you must buy them (and you must hurry, price is rising)
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Why I'm getting so many unvalids with this coin?  I used to have 100% efficiency mining other x11, do I need to add expiry 1, queue 0 and scan time 1 ?  I'm mining in pc.pool.mn
Activity: 226
this is just a POW/POS coin disguise as a 100%POS that try to cover up its instamine
result: only a few mining whales will get majority of coins

therefor i  passed  Smiley
Activity: 356
Long term growth? Not sure what you mean by that. But in total there will be 500 million coins. Currently there are 380 million coins. Those 120 million will be distributed through PoS (correct me if I'm wrong)
pos interest 1%/year

Ah okay. Was totally wrong. I am sorry, thank for the explanation!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
pos interest 1%/year
Activity: 56
What's the long term growth for this coin? Can anyone share this ?
I will continue buying when I get home too. Will try to place a bar around 0.00000015, so it wont get below that.

Activity: 182
Bizarre, got 1 million coins for pretty cheap yesterday. That is 1/380 of all coins. Wonder why it sells so cheap  Huh
Let's see what happens now the PoW is over and it gets added to other exchanges!

Some multipool dump to 8 satoshi during the POW phase.
I bought a lot during thoses dump.
Price is rising slowly now, no more multipool will dump. And we are far from the correct price.

Can make x 10 easily, still buying
legendary
Activity: 896
Is everyone messaging poloniex?

We're 5th in volume on bittrex, and everyone above us is on poloniex already.
Activity: 31
Pink panther for the logo.
Bizarre, got 1 million coins for pretty cheap yesterday. That is 1/380 of all coins. Wonder why it sells so cheap  Huh
Let's see what happens now the PoW is over and it gets added to other exchanges!
Activity: 28
Only one exchange? what's the price now
legendary
Activity: 896
Pages:
Jump to: