Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIR] ---- PirateCoin | Exchange listed ---- Arrr! - page 23. (Read 47899 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
Morning Mates... How goes the raping and pillaging?

I pillaged most of the night, but with the DIFF going up it's not like those beginning days where the blocks just jumped into the boat!!!

that's where the raping comes in.  I mined leadcoins all night, but lost 3/4ths of them because the blocks couldn't be credited.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

I pillaged most of the night, but with the DIFF going up it's not like those beginning days where the blocks just jumped into the boat!!!
HALA MADRID

Nice icons in the sig... whats the code for that?

I just copied them and pasted them into my code. you can google ascii skull and crossbones as well. I'm getting some givaways set up, just trying to finalize where all to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Nice icons in the sig... whats the code for that?
legendary
I PMed the dev about maybe some giveaways for promotion but no response yet.
Since there was only 1 block premined I am willing to donate up to 100,000 PIR for promotion and giveaways if we can get some stuff organized for it.
HALA MADRID
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I'm going to start some giveaways(not on this forum, obviously).  Would any of you find gents consider donating to the cause? there will be records kept as to how much goes where  and any not used will be divvied back up between the donators.

I'll donate 5k, pm me the wallet address.
HALA MADRID
My kind of coin. I"ll mine both at once.
legendary
What's the diff of leadcoin?

It's so low it's pathetic!!!  I have mined about 1/2 mill in the past few hours!!!
HALA MADRID
What's the diff of leadcoin?
HALA MADRID
If anyone wants to add the Signature that I use, here's the code for it.  The slogan can be easily changed.

Code:
[color=black][b][size=13pt][glow=black,2,300][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407723.0][color=white]= Piratecoin *(PIR)* Hoist the colors!=[/color] [/url][/glow][/size]
legendary
I was going to try a new one (macrocoin), they just had a FAILED start.  I have been on coinmine.pw having fun.  I was hoping to get them to list Piratecoin (maybe if more people ask).  I'm going to admin (as I hang my head in shame), I soloing the shit out of leadcoin, why???  I have no idea...  Just felt right!!!
HALA MADRID
Ahhhhh show me your booty!!!  LOL

that's a good one... I like it.
HALA MADRID
3 Block in the last 1/2 hour, I'll leave it to you and go back to raping elephants!!!  LOL

Are you mining Karma coins as well? lol
legendary
3 Block in the last 1/2 hour, I'll leave it to you and go back to raping elephants!!!  LOL
HALA MADRID
I'm showing .3
legendary
Diff at .3, back to solo mining....
.3 or .03???
HALA MADRID
Diff at .3, back to solo mining....
HALA MADRID
I don't think PIR is very good, it's kinda meaningless

what about something like LOOT, BOOT, ARR, RUM...etc

just my 2cents

it's what the dev decided on.
legendary
I spoke with the Allcrypt.com dev and he had me go ahead and send him some PIRcoin for testing on the new exchange. So now when our times comes to be added to the exchange (currently there are only 5 in front of us) then it will be added very quickly he said.

This will be the first exchange PIR has been listed on that is actually going to help its value and price... Mine them while you still have a chance because I have a feeling the hashrate/difficulty is going to go through the roof after its added.
Pages:
Jump to: