Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIR] ---- PirateCoin | Exchange listed ---- Arrr! - page 26. (Read 47899 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Mine it... give it some away... twitter, facebook etc. Reach out to other developers and promo teams... I dunno but I can't see this Pirate ship sinking... it's just too awesome for that. Pirate booty... pirate coin... it's a natural! Hoist the Jolly Roger she sails still!!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
Wallet works flawlessly... nice website, great name, lots of potential. All this coin needs is a responsive development team and some promotion. She deserves dat much arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I'm working on promoting her, but i really have very little clue where to even begin.
Activity: 56
Wallet works flawlessly... nice website, great name, lots of potential. All this coin needs is a responsive development team and some promotion. She deserves dat much arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I just finished mining 50 blocks. managed to get 3 200ct blocks. Will solo some more later. The low diff is just too good to pass up.
i used to think like that, but then again if i have most of the coins how are the devs n promoters going to be motivated if they have less/none

With the amount of coins I have currently, I"m not taking anything from the devs. I"ve not even broken 10k coins
ptc has yet to hav a real dev  Grin

AGREED.  Dev is AWOL.
HALA MADRID
I just finished mining 50 blocks. managed to get 3 200ct blocks. Will solo some more later. The low diff is just too good to pass up.
i used to think like that, but then again if i have most of the coins how are the devs n promoters going to be motivated if they have less/none

With the amount of coins I have currently, I"m not taking anything from the devs. I"ve not even broken 10k coins

then even less harm done when I solo all night. lol
Activity: 686

HALA MADRID
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
OK been solo mining the crap out of PTC this afternoon..  I have seen 200PTC blocks, but I grabbed my 1st 600PTC block today!!!
legendary
Now if we can get this coin on a real exchange!!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Thanks, working Cheesy
legendary
No nodes, just this
rpcport=11655
Activity: 154
nodes? rpc? can someone post their solomining conf?

Thanks!
Activity: 140
Piratecoin is doing really well on this poll to get added to a new exchange. You can vote 10 times in a row per 24 hours. No registration, just click.

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Activity: 609
what is the fair price of 1000 PTC?
legendary
Not a bad morning solo mining!!  So far 40 blocks!!!  Arrrrrr
Activity: 54
Difficulty is very low again (0.07), come get your Piratecoin...

pir.hashturbate.com
assassins creed black flag is a great pirate game.  Cheesy
nice bump lmao
Activity: 224
assassins creed black flag is a great pirate game.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished