Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 22. (Read 142222 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Devs are working everyday to build something great. ....

Well on Github there are only 3 contributers and the last commit was 5 months ago. If someone is working on this hard everyday its certainly not visible to the public.

Why is this still not on cryptobridge? If its all so great with 70 pages on this thead? I mean every stupid scammer coin in on there in like 1 1/2 days after being announced. I never heard of any issues. Its a DEX and apart for the node you connect to is sometimes pretty slow I really liked it so far. No stupid verification stuff no people who run MN with your coins like stocks exchange do. Never used cryptopia but I just don't want to register and yet another exchange, especially when I am hearing there are issues with withdrawals.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Yeah i checked, I understand that all CC exchanges go through changes and there are problems, but it is Pirl's team best interested to add as many exchanges as possible to avoid lots difficulties when one out of their only two exchanges goes down.

Never put all eggs in one (or in Pirl's case two) baskets.

I am not a part of the team, but it surely seems as if they understand this.  The project is only 4 months old, is on two exchanges, and looks like two more coming soon from what I understand. Ultimately it is the choice of the exchange whether to list the coin or not, and it honestly seems as if the team is doing all they can to make more exchanges happen ON TOP of coming out with new features and growth of the platform. 

I don't like the growing pains any more than you do, but the team has made me feel comfortable and confident that we will get past them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Merit me or don't.
Everyone, I wanted to share this to see if it will help calm down everyone thinking their deposits are lost forever at Cryptopia.

• No, your deposits are not lost forever.
  • Yes Cryptopia is in the process of fixing a known issue with deposits, (For many coins I might add) and are upgrading their capabilities.
  • This issue is mainly resolved, but it looks like they are still ironing out a few kinks.

As of the time of this post, Cryptopia is behind by about 300 blocks.  It should eventually catch up and your deposits should show up.

You too can find out this info if you would like to know if the sync between Cryptopia and the PIRL blockchain.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=PIRL

http://stats.pirl.io/

Just compare the block height on Cryptopia vs PIRL and you will know if there is really an issue, or if it is just Cryptopia still catching up.  

Don't panic! Besides, it looks like a blessing in disguise because PIRL is back on the upswing now that the exchange is on the mend.  Grin

I'm HODLING if I'm you, but I guess that's just me!

Hope this helped!!

Yeah i checked, I understand that all CC exchanges go through changes and there are problems, but it is Pirl's team best interested to add as many exchanges as possible to avoid lots difficulties when one out of their only two exchanges goes down.

Never put all eggs in one (or in Pirl's case two) baskets.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
can someone share saome real ROIs from a masternode, I would like to run one
or, enter in a shered MN if is possible
Activity: 7
Yes cryptopia is late for 50 blocks, already 4 days put the coins on the transfer to the web wallet and still waiting..
Activity: 49
are the masternodes active or not yet?
It has been activated long time ago. Check the OP for details, please.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Are there another available exchanges for PIRL that is safer to deposit and withdrawal, everyone.?

Again, I want to emphasize that Cryptopia is perfectly "safe" it is just lagging at this point.  I don't know of anyone who didn't get their deposit or withdrawals after some time.

The only other exchange currently is stocks.exchange.

I believe there are at least two more in the works from what I understand. 
Activity: 107
Are there another available exchanges for PIRL that is safer to deposit and withdrawal, everyone.?
Everyone, I wanted to share this to see if it will help calm down everyone thinking their deposits are lost forever at Cryptopia.

• No, your deposits are not lost forever.
  • Yes Cryptopia is in the process of fixing a known issue with deposits, (For many coins I might add) and are upgrading their capabilities.
  • This issue is mainly resolved, but it looks like they are still ironing out a few kinks.

As of the time of this post, Cryptopia is behind by about 300 blocks.  It should eventually catch up and your deposits should show up.

You too can find out this info if you would like to know if the sync between Cryptopia and the PIRL blockchain.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=PIRL
https://i.imgur.com/W7SbVhQ.jpg

http://stats.pirl.io/
https://i.imgur.com/55LpUOx.jpg

Just compare the block height on Cryptopia vs PIRL and you will know if there is really an issue, or if it is just Cryptopia still catching up.  

Don't panic! Besides, it looks like a blessing in disguise because PIRL is back on the upswing now that the exchange is on the mend.  Grin

I'm HODLING if I'm you, but I guess that's just me!

Hope this helped!!

Activity: 9
Did someone know why the cryptopia’s wallet still be fixed?
Cryptopia has more than 50 coins wallets under maintenance, seems they are upgrading their whole infrastructure, it might take some time...

Very repetitious and informative responses on the ann (gurumeditation specifically responds to ppl who don't read) and an active dev on discord is more than most masternode scams have.... even with my limited knowledge I can't find any reasons PIRL wouldn't be Legit. Sell me all your PIRL, I'd be good with that
Activity: 5
Eurgh just lost 40 Pirl by trying to deposit it to Cryptopia. Has it been lost forever or what?

Cryptopia is still having some problems it seems. I am waiting since a few days for a pirl withdrawl process. Looks like everything takes ages.
Activity: 2
My Pirl Pool is available for mining

HashMinerPool.com

I've been mining it for a few days now to test everything out, good luck already found six blocks in the first couple days
not sure now much of a load the VPS will handle, I can bump up the speed if lots of folks decide to jump on the pool

Prop Payout twice daily 1% fee. Happy Mining!

Merit me or don't.
Eurgh just lost 40 Pirl by trying to deposit it to Cryptopia. Has it been lost forever or what?
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Pirl looking really good this morning. Even with Cryptopia problems!
Merit me or don't.
Double returns now the difficulty has gone back down. Finally!

Any further discussion about switching to PoS or decreasing block rewards one day?
Activity: 55
My transaction finally arrived after a few days of waiting + support ticket.
Activity: 5
It's normal i have 99Mh/s in Pirl? In Ubiq i have 115Mh/s in the same setting on the same machine. For example in Musicoin i have only 77 Mh/s.  All setup is made with 2GB RAM GPUs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Dear Community,
We are more than happy to announce that one of the largest multi-currency mobile wallets Coinomi will be supporting PIRL soon !
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Cryptopia has solved their issues as it seems.

Please check if your deposits are balanced now.

Pages:
Jump to: