Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 24. (Read 142222 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 1
is pirl go to die?
btc rise and other altcoin but pirl go deep why?
What you mean? PIRL is one of the most promising crypo! You're making FUD to get just PIRL at low prices, right? Maybe this works, but the truth is that no altcoin shows stability to keep up with the BTC's strong increases! As the months pass, PIRL will have another reality and you will have to think in a different way.

tnx but i didnt think diffrent way i mine pirl and keep it. i see price go to deep and just i woried about it  Wink
i hope pirl go to the moon
and 1 question i asked twice and for 3 whats reward for block found?
in pools page write 12 pirl reward for block found but i get nothing for block found why?
Rewards are 10 pirl / block for miners, not 12. I suggest you to contact directly the pool owner if you think you may have an issue with payment. There is no "official" pool for pirl so the team can't help you on this point.

i mining in pirl.minerpool.net and found 4 block and ask about it and 1 user say this :
Unless things changed... a pool works like this... user a finds a block.. reward is 12.. that reward is then divided up by number of miners. the miner who found a block does not get anything for finding the block

i change pool to http://pirl.baikalmine.ru and now i found 2 block and get nothing till now

So it's pools of joint mining! It's not a solo pool! If you find a block, then it is shared between all the miners on the pool. How do you not understand this?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Merit me or don't.
I'm very disappointed, because developers do nothing to promote Pir
Yes, I would like to know why no development strategy Pirl

The joys of mining a zero ICO and zero Premine coin. I quite like it because I kind a heck of lot more coins while there is less publicity.
I’m sure when their liquidity is safe then they will inject some funds into promotion and marketing.
But for now I am enjoying the low-key and under the radar the project is.

Will keep the rigs on Pirl for a while.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm very disappointed, because developers do nothing to promote Pir
Yes, I would like to know why no development strategy Pirl
Activity: 7
All PIRL miners wanted!  PIRL pool open with the lowest Fees and No tx fees.

https://pirl.encryptglobe.com

.1% fee until April 15, 2018 - no TX fees.  
.5% .15% permanently - no TX fees.
Pays out hourly.

Supports any ethash miner with stratum.

Quick ethminer stratum configuration:

ethminer.exe --cl-global-work 8192 --farm-recheck 200 -G -S pirl-stratum.encryptglobe.com:8002 -SP 1 -O (your wallet address).RigName

Supports multiple stratum port difficulty for variable hashrate rigs:

Up to 300 MH/s: Use tcp port 8002

Up to 600 MH/s: Use tcp port 8004

600 MH/s plus: Use tcp port 8009

All Nicehash.com mining: Use tcp port 8009

Contact pool support for any inquiries.  [email protected]
Activity: 64
When you add Pirl to new big exchange? Now Pirl dies - very low market value, price the falls even on crypto uptrend. I'm very disappointed, because developers do nothing to promote Pirl.
Activity: 159
is pirl go to die?
What you mean? PIRL is one of the most promising crypo! You're making FUD to get just PIRL at low prices, right? Maybe this works, but the truth is that no altcoin shows stability to keep up with the BTC's strong increases! As the months pass, PIRL will have another reality and you will have to think in a different way.

tnx but i didnt think diffrent way i mine pirl and keep it. i see price go to deep and just i woried about it  Wink
in pools page write 12 pirl reward for block found but i get nothing for block found why?
Rewards are 10 pirl / block for miners, not 12. I suggest you to contact directly the pool owner if you think you may have an issue with payment. There is no "official" pool for pirl so the team can't help you on this point.

i mining in pirl.minerpool.net and found 4 block and ask about it and 1 user say this :
Unless things changed... a pool works like this... user a finds a block.. reward is 12.. that reward is then divided up by number of miners. the miner who found a block does not get anything for finding the block

i change pool to http://pirl.baikalmine.ru and now i found 2 block and get nothing till now
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
is pirl go to die?

is pirl go to die?

Professional Sharing Masternode Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Easy to use, transparent, safe and automatic.  
Discord channel   for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/profesional-masternod-sharing-service-p2p-coinspro-2875992

Be advised that we don't recommend using unknown shared MN service if the shares are not managed by a smart-contract (easily doable with pirl), or at least a trusted escrow service.
Use it at your own risk.
The coin looks interesting. But I just checked the github source and found it is not up to date. So this project is not open source project?
The repository is private for the moment. At least until the end of beta for each feature. Then some sources might be released, or might not.
It has not been decided yet.
Activity: 86
The coin looks interesting. But I just checked the github source and found it is not up to date. So this project is not open source project?
is pirl go to die?
Pirl is not going to die. Devs are working everyday to build something great. Recent announcement with new Masternodes and future IPFS implementation proves it.
The recent price fall may be related to the cryptopias issues imo, delay with deposits and withdrawals are annoying.
We are working hard to get listed on a new exchange, but as you may know it is not an easy task, especially atm when exchanges are saturated and have dozens -if not hundreds- of listing requests every day... It takes time.
Anyway I am not worried about the price on the long run, Pirl is still young Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
is pirl go to die?

PIRL is still worth some 10 million dollars, that is about 3 times as much as ELLAISM. They are quite similar in my view.
is pirl go to die?
how long need to wait for the cryptopia transfer if the minimum fee has been set in wallet?
Depends, there was a lot of delays with cryptopia recently (not only with pirl). Sometimes it is ok within few minutes, sometimes it takes days...
It is not a network issue.

Most times it takes some 20 minutes. I have never experienced it to take longer than an hour personally. Give it an hour max and you are good to go.
Activity: 2
NEW MINE OPEN

bloxmine.com
0.4% pool fee
Payouts every hour (1 pirl min)
how long need to wait for the cryptopia transfer if the minimum fee has been set in wallet?
Depends, there was a lot of delays with cryptopia recently (not only with pirl). Sometimes it is ok within few minutes, sometimes it takes days...
It is not a network issue.

That I think is dependant on the network traffic at the moment when you send the PIRL amount. I think it's 20 confirmations for PIRL.
Activity: 8
Activity: 8
Then go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\ and delete pirl folders (named Pirl and Pirl-Nautilus-Wallet).
yea, thanks. I should have guessed.
Pages:
Jump to: