Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 32. (Read 142222 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have a problem with the PIRL wallet. on https://wallet.pirl.io/ receipt from PIRL. I sent 2 transactions to Cryptopi. The wallet is empty. Explorer shows 0 transactions and status 22 PIRL. If I set the address directly to the Cryptopia market, the transactions go without a problem. The question is where are the PIRLs supposed to be sent. And why the explorer does not recognize these transactions?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/37OndO_npdF5ZACqJXs8jbBOA6K90EOaod0wplhHqBf_4RQchlUkb7jjpiiLZILB9oz429lgeDs1rjWlDlrvv6T-jL9XVn-oJEeZYXHA-jXuGbqMXJMfAJXGvqJxvYy336dVLQRQk3pdvjAQLD0uJE-vVLib4YeJHLUzLlj1egnCSinR5bbV9RC3s6BuVjnlDMxicpoPWIBtp5TumHJrJelnF5ChfuL01fE4St1dnUW_QkUwAxc55qJYuIHAKGoECIFQmHhiOZ6OQfgdNzoSJdcCBGIn6bJmXlfjiHzbGAQ0tkT792LD1KC8Jj6H1pYqdclnvTAIwXxSxg_P1GSWY_oiWntFUgKONmQY_Zi3v97ZAj4i58zibBvWFRl5ZD0Lut8imvkjBIruQas_rJEGNOpwoHcP8bBBrkVZtRQ5qutP-uyA-0nmP2zHhFPxjbnDGAV1vuK0PAw_K-Wsyzoc_u1214-b5Kqo5hME3ys4wWL-MeXvCWH99JMov3yzxrvdl0MAHNnJqqVdwbyNP78nlsYkC1xiNVxSWNQUTNKoj3VymlWF_91PtZVXcYAOZkYF302SeYgv1GJCezhZYuTIex6rDRV2DrnfZuFFWrjrbPiipPLcKli57ZUvYQJV8sS41-TQfaxgLugeis5ba-O0wOqISAUI3VKvbg=w296-h261-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Mh8QU8Sj7s1Od7A8kXeVrsPWwIXSwow2tydVbtg8q-ZgeWpIiqwi3_0e1jjBbpN2ugd4HwBbETVxWZ7mQ8b-XY_x7fhl0J00ZG7QCB0j4ThzcN4ZvONio8GYHGxz_ByKv3q53-WRSBULcooGAFEB9o1AnDL28dTO_Ij2FigDZzfA9OlS7WAo6DUKKZEAjiPPPj3JGvgzL_COWe-UeU0OLnf0jIZ2eRDeudXBGhJMP52ZWLN-f7srxLzpaf5Gso2DON6SHmMYg1VkzLp7KJsBkCHREY04nwphUT1g65zCzGYy1iqBIJllRZaPWKJdHWCIIBeu1OqubyyeRzL6UgIkecFr_L-CVbumE47TyY1JuIKyElqB-8uW_xAtGLG-KITJCoMua8f-CDfRLcbLx32-BoqS_EIocjw1Cgc7K_E_t4rDsxzzc7-Tzv2xtmz6LfIq7MerTqhOplaahc_d1MMqbsFkpCsCQtEBC3vUFMn2nBV2j8jBy9l6U5H4snmf3Ne-PzeXQQCWBV0puDidGMyHl9pf8ZiFz_tOvRDGnbt_gN1ntGIVVWLju8pe579pXBGFhhx9f0l0o7BHlLWRuSEKwOKv5wFV8ZukaDaO0YoN=w1057-h309-no
Activity: 126

Pirl Masternode & Poseidon beta status update

Original post : Pirl blog

First of all, we want to thank all participants in the beta test.
Your support is crucial for the project. The beta testing for PIRL Masternodes and Poseidon is running extremely smooth.
Not a single bug was discovered on the backend in 14 days of testing. All of the findings are either Poseidon frontend minor bugs, or planned functionality updates.

Here is the status on bugs and issues:

I. Known Issues:

- No wallet withdrawal functionality - Contract for withdrawal is currently in development.

- Poseidon frontend is underperforming - Infrastructure upgrade is in progress.

- Poseidon Masternodes map is not showing certain location markers.

II.Planned Functionality Updates :

- Delete masternode (frontend)

- Rename masternode (frontend)

- Add knowledge base

- Add “change password” option in account settings

- E-Mail confirmation for wallet withdrawals

- E-Mail confirmation on vital changes of the account. (Email, Password, etc…)

- Suggestion Box (A form for submitting suggestions and desires)

- Issue/Bug Box (A form for submitting issues and bugs)

III.Fixed Bugs/Issues - Added Functionalities:

- Fixed Chrome performance issues.

- Added forgotten password functionality.

- Added blockchain-explorer to Poseidon

- Fixed masternodes block height numbers appearing not in correct order during higher load on Poseidon.

We will initiate Phase 2 of the Masternodes beta testing in January.

Agenda:

- Test of Masternodes payout system .
  If the payout test runs properly without issues, we will release the final version of the payout module.

- Community-test of new added functionalities.
   - improved chain explorer
   - Marketplace
   - Exchange
   - Payment gateway

Following our motto “By people for people”, Pirl’s progress depends on the community’s suggestions and desires.
If you would like to make any suggestions, please use the #suggestions channel on our Discord server.

nice stuff, thanks. Keep up the good work!

In regards to the wallet, will it update when the new version is out or do you have to download the new version and reinstall it from scratch and synchronise again with the blockchain?
Activity: 44
Please aks for listing our Pirl coin on Kucoin exchange. This one is likely the next Binance.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Will mining difficulty rise / block reward decrease in the future?  I want to know if the number of Pirls mined will remain constant.
Activity: 126
new into Pirl mining, I like the project and the philosophy behind it. Also tried Electroneum, Dero and started with Ethereum Classic, plus I plan on investing on Evergreen coin.

happy new year everyone!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Pirl is featured in the latest issue of 21 cryptos magazine

grab it here ! http://www.21cryptos.co.uk
Why does my masternode NOT show up on the map?

Any suggestions?

NOTE: In Poseidon, the masternode indicates:  active: true
It's a known bug in the frontend, read the status update post just above yours.
Will be fixed soon.
Activity: 102
recently, we have seen strong, solid and gradual increases of PIRL. Thanks dev for the sort of amazing project. Please keep up your good work, and take care of yourself (health is the most important thing in our lives).
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pirl/
Activity: 8
Why does my masternode NOT show up on the map?

Any suggestions?

NOTE: In Poseidon, the masternode indicates:  active: true

Pirl Masternode & Poseidon beta status update

Original post : Pirl blog

First of all, we want to thank all participants in the beta test.
Your support is crucial for the project. The beta testing for PIRL Masternodes and Poseidon is running extremely smooth.
Not a single bug was discovered on the backend in 14 days of testing. All of the findings are either Poseidon frontend minor bugs, or planned functionality updates.

Here is the status on bugs and issues:

I. Known Issues:

- No wallet withdrawal functionality - Contract for withdrawal is currently in development.

- Poseidon frontend is underperforming - Infrastructure upgrade is in progress.

- Poseidon Masternodes map is not showing certain location markers.

II.Planned Functionality Updates :

- Delete masternode (frontend)

- Rename masternode (frontend)

- Add knowledge base

- Add “change password” option in account settings

- E-Mail confirmation for wallet withdrawals

- E-Mail confirmation on vital changes of the account. (Email, Password, etc…)

- Suggestion Box (A form for submitting suggestions and desires)

- Issue/Bug Box (A form for submitting issues and bugs)

III.Fixed Bugs/Issues - Added Functionalities:

- Fixed Chrome performance issues.

- Added forgotten password functionality.

- Added blockchain-explorer to Poseidon

- Fixed masternodes block height numbers appearing not in correct order during higher load on Poseidon.

We will initiate Phase 2 of the Masternodes beta testing in January.

Agenda:

- Test of Masternodes payout system .
  If the payout test runs properly without issues, we will release the final version of the payout module.

- Community-test of new added functionalities.
   - improved chain explorer
   - Marketplace
   - Exchange
   - Payment gateway

Following our motto “By people for people”, Pirl’s progress depends on the community’s suggestions and desires.
If you would like to make any suggestions, please use the #suggestions channel on our Discord server.

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hey.
Does it make sense to dig this coin?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hi all
I am not familiar with reading candles chart, so what should I do with this one?
Thank you for your clues.
Knowing the candle chart is not bad, you should read that book about Japanese candle charts in great detail.
Activity: 149
Hi all
I am not familiar with reading candles chart, so what should I do with this one?
Thank you for your clues.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
its quite simple test net is for testing ;P so You should use main network

Any one knows how long does it take to create a PIRL wallet contract? im waiting 30minutes with fully synchronized PirlOystrLite 0.0.1
Activity: 7
Please give a full description of how to use the wallet from the site https://pirl.io/ after opening writes = use the main network and use the network test it is not clear where to click,need the complete manual
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Hello

I want to start mining PIRL i have downloaded PIRL MAC wallet: PirlOystrLite 0.0.1 went through the setup and created account with some address but only thing i had to set was password for that account, ant it says:

"NOTE

Accounts can't display incoming transactions, but can receive, hold and send Pirl. To see incoming transactions create a wallet contract to store pirl.

If your balance doesn't seem updated, make sure that you are in sync with the network."

when i try to create wallet contract i can't do that because of insufficient founds 0.000PIRL - can i mine PIRL on my account address and then create wallet after mining some PIRL?
Activity: 13
Really like the looks of this project so far. So much so that I decided to finally register on here after lurking for months and post in tread as my first post.  Cool Extremely undervalued on the market so far. I saw it at $5 mill market cap the other day and before I could get around to buying any it almost doubled in value. I'm guessing this one will be around $5-6 (or more) by February. Add a few more exchanges and I think it could 20x pretty fast. Nice one to hodl.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Stratum: stratum+tcp://pirl.coinminer.space:7406
Getwork: http://pril.coinminer.space:7446

Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool pirl.coinminer.space:7406 -ewal YOUR_PIRL_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker rig1 -esm 0 -mode 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1
Ethminer: ethminer --farm-recheck 200 -U -F pirl.coinminer.space:7446/YOUR_PIRL_ADDRESS/miner1

fee: 0.1%

very lucky pool...

http://pirl.coinminer.space/#/
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Wow, what's causing this stratospheric rise?

Me and the dude above me are mooning together on this date!  Sup my fellow Onion hodler?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
The best gift for the new year for me is PIRL by 5$.
Pages:
Jump to: