Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 38. (Read 142222 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So, I downloaded the Windows wallet and opened it up to create an address.  When it loaded up, it suggested added to the account.  I figured why not.  It brought up a Shapeshift, I sent some Litecoin, but the Pirl never showed up.  I am mining at a pool, and those payouts are showing.  Where's my Pirl from the transaction?
Activity: 99
New password algorithm? Sounds curious, what kind of algorithm is it? Did you talk to bittrex on the line?

PIRL uses Dagger algorithm. Listing on Bittrex seems to be good.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
New password algorithm? Sounds curious, what kind of algorithm is it? Did you talk to bittrex on the line?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
pirl deserve to be there
Totally agree with you !
Activity: 244
Hi dev, I would like to know the coin will be added to other exchanges such as Exmo, C-CEX, yobit?
personal opinion
not yobit
yobit is a dark thing to me
I think PIRL dont need Yobit, maybe Yobit need PIRL ) Bettrex, Binance worthy PIRL.

Agreed with Bettrex, Binance, Polonex, Bitfinex
we need to aim
pirl deserve to be there
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Hi dev, I would like to know the coin will be added to other exchanges such as Exmo, C-CEX, yobit?
personal opinion
not yobit
I think PIRL dont need Yobit, maybe Yobit need PIRL ) Bettrex, Binance worthy PIRL.
personal opinion
not yobit
Activity: 57
Activity: 788
Very big news from PIRL
Masternode is coming, but 20.000 PIRL collateral is very expensive i think
Maybe 1 BTC for cost and price rising up to 5k if instant bought 20.000
Good luck for PIRL masternode, i like masternode coin and PoS coin too

Now i still mining PIRL Smiley
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Recently, I am very into masternode, so I want to setup several nodes for investment. It will be better to know how much coins I need to buy for a masternode.
This coin doesn't have premine, so it seems like it fair and it will be good to invest.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 50
Hey Community,

December 11th Pirl will release Beta Masternodes!

What does this mean?
Beta masternodes is a community test run for the “go live” of masternodes.

This will test a few key components of the system for tweaking and bugs, including installation, configuration and communication of the masternodes system.

Requirements for beta masternodes are still the same as for the final version:
- 20,000 PIRL locked in a wallet as collateral
- Static public IP address

In the beta phase, there will be no payouts for masternodes.
After the beta had ended, it is planned that beta masternodes will automatically be become full masternodes and will begin payouts.
https://pirl.io/blog/masternode-beta-release/
Activity: 155

For Miners:

https://pirl.cryptopros.us  NO Fee!!
US: stratum+tcp://pirl.cryptopros.us:8006
EU: stratum+tcp://pirl-eu.cryptopros.us:8006

Spread the hash, one pool has about 80% of the hash  Shocked  Hash distribution list --> https://cryptopros.us#pirl
On Windows wallet PIRL does not work backup. I click on Accounts -> Backup -> Accounts but nothing happens, tried launch twice but nothing, how I can make a backup?

you can back up by
\ AppData \ Roaming \ Pirl \ rinkeby \ keystore
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
On Windows wallet PIRL does not work backup. I click on Accounts -> Backup -> Accounts but nothing happens, tried launch twice but nothing, how I can make a backup?
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Personally, this is not the perfect time for buying PIRL. I will wait a little bit for cheaper price.
)
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Haha, is it a good or bad chart?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pirl/
The chart shows that PIRL has fluctuated unconsiderably recently.
I think when market cap is only growing, the chart is good )
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: