Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 42. (Read 142222 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Interest is dropping, price is dropping and hashpower is dropping. Is this coin dying, will it be dead soon?

Not hearing much from the dev, has he lost interest/moved on to other projects?
We will release our new website today, currently working on Diver ( our custom block explorer build from scratch ), masternodes on the way
check our twitter for news and updates: https://twitter.com/PirlOfficial
Any estimated dates for the release of the Masternode function? Is it still 20.000 PIRL to run one?
An estimation for the ability to vote too?
Masternode by the end of the year.
Still 20k to run a masternode yes.
Vote system will come later, as it is a lot of work to implement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Interest is dropping, price is dropping and hashpower is dropping. Is this coin dying, will it be dead soon?

We will release our new website today, currently working on Diver ( our custom block explorer build from scratch ), masternodes on the way
Any estimated dates for the release of the Masternode function? Is it still 20.000 PIRL to run one?
An estimation for the ability to vote too?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Congratulations with new website! Looks solid!
Activity: 44
Do you have signature campaigns? Thanks very much devs.
Activity: 1
I have created an alternate Pirl Blockchain Explorer, for those who want to get block, transaction and balance info
https://pirl.site
Activity: 1
To host a masternode, do you need 20 PIRL or 20000 PIRL?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Interesting Eth Plat
Masternodes.
Will have to keep my eyes on this one..
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

I think those devs dont care much about bitcointalk and it is a big mistake IMO.

They care, but we have a discord channel, you dont even need to have app, it's super easy to join, just click link and then you can personaly talk with all the devs and see our whole community, why would devs waste their time also talking here when it's so easy for BTCT people join Discord.

Cheers

we all know what Discord is but I still prefer boards for the static state anyway. Its easier to find information since you can post your questions and read the replies the next day. Reading others concerns is also a plus.

I agree, although devs and all are very busy, but i am sure you can find answers that you seek. Also other community members know the information so regular BTCT users involved with PIRL can give you right answers.

Cheers!
Activity: 49
Will you have plan for opening signature campaigns for community, dev?
Activity: 224

I think those devs dont care much about bitcointalk and it is a big mistake IMO.

They care, but we have a discord channel, you dont even need to have app, it's super easy to join, just click link and then you can personaly talk with all the devs and see our whole community, why would devs waste their time also talking here when it's so easy for BTCT people join Discord.

Cheers

we all know what Discord is but I still prefer boards for the static state anyway. Its easier to find information since you can post your questions and read the replies the next day. Reading others concerns is also a plus.

Cheers

Guys like you are the reason i can't stay on bct for long.

drama queen ...

copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 50

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Yeah still trading PIRL, I don't think this is the end of the line for it. According to a lot of people on here there is a very active community in discord. I expect to see more activity come back to the market once this BCH rush ends. Its crazy times in crypto thats for sure but luckily I think PIRL is still hidden for the most part now we just wait and see.

Hype only faded a little bit, that's all. Devs are working hard on making content, a lot of things are being done and soon released. If you dont get new things or price going to the moon every day, it doesnt mean coin is dead. Masternodes will be released soon and devs are working non stop.

Price will soon take off again, so you rather buy while it's cheap still. Just join Discord and you will see how many ppl are there and how big is team involved in Pirl.

Cheers!
Activity: 474
Merit: 252

Guys like you are the reason i can't stay on bct for long.
Activity: 294

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Everything looks perfect here. No premine is the best thing
Pages:
Jump to: