Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 76. (Read 142222 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Code:
make pirl
build/env.sh go run build/ci.go install ./cmd/pirl
ci.go:180: You have Go version go1.6.2
ci.go:181: go-ethereum requires at least Go version 1.7 and cannot
ci.go:182: be compiled with an earlier version. Please upgrade your Go installation.
exit status 1
Makefile:15: recipe for target 'pirl' failed
make: *** [pirl] Error 1

Ubuntu 16.04
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Completely unsatisfied with the last minute definition from the dev - it's not a 12 coin reward, it's a 10 coin reward with 2 coins reserved for masternodes (of which there aren't any) and developer.  No definition of the developer cut.  No developer wallet address published.

HODLPool is holding off on launching this coin as a pool until and unless the dev is more forthcoming with what's going on.

Guys we need to pay attention to this.  If 16% of reward (2/12 coins) is reserved for dev, this coin is dead.  I hope it's not true, someone please confirm?

It's true - from the github:

Time between block: 13 sec
total block reward : 12 PIRL
Miner reward : 10 PIRL / block
Masternode / dev : 2 PIRL / block
Network ID : 3125659152
rpc port : 6588
Explorer: https://explorer.pirl.io
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Completely unsatisfied with the last minute definition from the dev - it's not a 12 coin reward, it's a 10 coin reward with 2 coins reserved for masternodes (of which there aren't any) and developer.  No definition of the developer cut.  No developer wallet address published.

HODLPool is holding off on launching this coin as a pool until and unless the dev is more forthcoming with what's going on.

Guys we need to pay attention to this.  If 16% of reward (2/12 coins) is reserved for dev, this coin is dead.  I hope it's not true, someone please confirm?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Pacxoдимcя,кинa нe бyдeт )))

These are Russian hackers)))
Кoнeчнo этo мы ceбe мoнeт нapoeм, a пoтoм и вaм пoзвoлим-)))

Пoxoжe нa этo
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Wait WTF he said no pre-mine but he set masternode reward of 2 coins/block when only he has masternode?

I hope this isn't true, we must verify before we rush to judgement.  But if it is true, this will go down as another failure due to dev greed.
10.. 9... 8...

Oh is it one person project and dev is sleeping?

Perhaps dev is mining?  We will need to check launch time against explorer to be sure (no reason to mistrust, but we must check anyway).  Please someone remember to make sure dev didn't take blocks in between countdown end and public wallet launch.

Well, it is 10/1/2017 already.
1 day after :-D

Time to make some coin myself, at least it will start on time lol.

Activity: 400
Merit: 101

These are Russian hackers)))
Кoнeчнo этo мы ceбe мoнeт нapoeм, a пoтoм и вaм пoзвoлим-)))
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
are were there yet?! i'm on the edge of my seat.
10.. 9... 8...

Oh is it one person project and dev is sleeping?

Perhaps dev is mining?  We will need to check launch time against explorer to be sure (no reason to mistrust, but we must check anyway).  Please someone remember to make sure dev didn't take blocks in between countdown end and public wallet launch.
Activity: 426
no wallets, no pools, no any links...
Activity: 180