Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 72. (Read 142222 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 5
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I stoppd my rigs for 10 min because of that lazy shit that cant even launch coin well,1 month doing anything,idiot.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
What's wrong with you guys!
Still waiting for this crap, willing to support this greedy *****
Act like men, have some honor in you
Stop this pathetic slave-like behavior
Once an AH always an AH, what would expect from him in the future? Care about the community & the drop of decency he might still have?
Boycott this guy & his coin, no mining no trading.
I invited some people to this project
Now I feel like an idiot, & they probably think I'm a scammer

nah. a lot of us feeling like suckers right now.
Activity: 168
Came with high hopes but just another scam coin.

Promised wallet on release but wasn't true. Devs were setup prior to release. A real middle finger to the community. I hope this fails Smiley
Is there a way to report this kind of behavior?
I want this guy's account burned
Activity: 77
Пopoжняк!
what does it mean? do you think dev cheat us all?
that's funny! no, fck! he wants to give you everything you want
Once an AH always an AH, what would expect from him in the future? Care about the community & the drop of decency he might still have?
I invited some people to this project
Now I feel like an idiot, & they probably think I'm a scammer
Activity: 77
crowetic, when will we not see you again? fckng scammer. We look forward to how you'll fck yourself
KRA
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Came with high hopes but just another scam coin.

Promised wallet on release but wasn't true. Devs were setup prior to release. A real middle finger to the community. I hope this fails Smiley
Activity: 12
How disappointing, another dev trying to scam instead of innovate. 10 GH/s instantmine lol and no wallet released at the time, then linux 10 minutes after.
Activity: 118
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Dev on slack advising everyone to use Docker for mining,will not give an answer about windows wallet, SCAM

I'm genuinely puzzled by this.  There was SO MUCH excitement for this coin.  Dev would have made so much money from official pool fees and regular, fair mining along with everyone else.  But then he decides to screw over Windows users (the majority) and add a 16% ninja dev share per block?  Why did he think he would make more money doing that?

Please, if this ever hits an exchange, I urge anyone reading this to not take the gamble on it.  If you reward this behavior, it will continue.
well said mate
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
time to back to sleep .
I cant mine for myself - 10 reward
or to the dev - 2 reward  Grin Grin

With this BIG DIFF !
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

Bad idea ? This coin using mist. Geth. I think we can use myetherwallet key. Same as whalecoin.

no, you can`t...

it`s a scam coin
KRA
Activity: 19
you can have all your coins dev.  Angry

Dev will enjoy selling 1sat coins.

It looks like that after devs mine tons of PIRL, they will release windows wallet. At that time, no one join to mine the shit coin.
otherwise there is no premine. fairly launch. but any noobs without )))))
Activity: 98
Люди ждaли cпeциaльнo зaпycкa, cпaть нe лeгли. A тyт тaкoe кидaлoвo c кoшeлькoм.  Cry
Aгa, тaк eщe и вмecтo 12 мoнeт зa блoк мaйнepaм тeпepь идeт вceгo 10, ocтaльныe 2 нoдaм и дeвaм, пoмeняли в пocлeдний мoмeнт.
Hac нaeбaли, pacxoдимcя...

Bad idea ? This coin using mist. Geth. I think we can use myetherwallet key. Same as whalecoin.

go use etherwallet,and mine shitty whale coin,99% its same dev here,another scam coin.
Activity: 63
Люди ждaли cпeциaльнo зaпycкa, cпaть нe лeгли. A тyт тaкoe кидaлoвo c кoшeлькoм.  Cry
Aгa, тaк eщe и вмecтo 12 мoнeт зa блoк мaйнepaм тeпepь идeт вceгo 10, ocтaльныe 2 нoдaм и дeвaм, пoмeняли в пocлeдний мoмeнт.
Hac нaeбaли, pacxoдимcя...

Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
Activity: 54
Pages:
Jump to: