Author

Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN - page 536. (Read 782153 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Unfortunately, this is one of those wallets that doesn't work with ccminer (solomining):

JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
json_rpc_call failed, retry after 1 seconds
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Oc i think this coin deserve a pool like suprnova  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Ok boys, so what's the plans for this one? Personally I think we should take this where dark coin was headed before they decided to go mainstream...there is certainly a void there. Or is this just another clone? I'm cool either way, just curious what you have in mind.

Exactly, you can't be dark & provide dark services for dark things while having a face & real identity to go along with it, your identity is meant to be dark, atleast this one has a fighting chance Grin
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
waiting for more details Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Ok boys, so what's the plans for this one? Personally I think we should take this where dark coin was headed before they decided to go mainstream...there is certainly a void there. Or is this just another clone? I'm cool either way, just curious what you have in mind.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Anyone getting payouts from btcpool? I haven't got any

Mine eventually came through, I think the limit is 70 Coins since I have 3 tx at the same amount give or take.

I see on their stat page I and other people with similar hashrate (10mhs) have no "shares". What does it mean? How can i calculate my earning?

You can't pretty much until ocminer or the likes of the others decide to set up a pool where you can view more detailed stats.

Ok, ty. I see some big guys have 1ghs pointed toward this coin, are those gpu?

GPU Farms perhaps...
nah its just a guy who just got his hands on a wallet driving up dif from his nicehash account.
legendary

Mine eventually came through, I think the limit is 70 Coins since I have 3 tx at the same amount give or take.

I see on their stat page I and other people with similar hashrate (10mhs) have no "shares". What does it mean? How can i calculate my earning?

You can't pretty much until ocminer or the likes of the others decide to set up a pool where you can view more detailed stats.

GPU Farms perhaps...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
If you are feeling Generous, My address is in my Signature.

Thank You!!

Cheesy i think your'e the DEV,you have premine 60000 DNET...my address DNET wallet in my Signature. Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Hey everyone, lets move some hash to coin-server.com (Zero Fee's) so we are not beating up on the btcpool
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
We are adjusting the starting diff, so if you see the stratum failing, and the reconnecting, it is due to a restart.

Thanks

legendary
There is another Pool online now with Zero Fee's!! coin-server.com Check it out guys
legendary
Windows 32/64 wallets will be available very shortly in one download.

Windows 64 bit good work,dev..please share your DNET  : D6f9mwV3JSNrDtYYFGgANswAELtgUMKJpe
 Cool

If you are feeling Generous, My address is in my Signature.

Thank You!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
i WTB some Dnet
pm me your offers.  

edit: goddamn that is one good looking wallet.
legendary
Try again, we put both Windows 32/64 bit wallets in 1 download, and the linux script to build your wallet works

Worked smoothly, ty.
What Port and RpcPort should i add in the .conf?
Should i use my address as username for solo mining?

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=xxxx
port=yyyy
addnode=109.172.55.170
addnode=217.240.107.120
addnode=31.6.30.115

Sounds good?

You wont need anything but addnodes unless you are trying to solo mine..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Jump to: