Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann]PIZDEC[PZDC] - Private Instant Zero Delay Exclusive Coin. Hi ROI | MN | POS - page 4. (Read 31320 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I read the information on the site. It looks like some kind of joke. Yes, the name of the coin will collect many more jokes. But for what the coin was made? Only for POS and Masternode? Get the coin for the jealousy of the mother-in-law. Grin

Looks like the coin is for tough money making - that is why all of us are here Grin
Activity: 127
I read the information on the site. It looks like some kind of joke. Yes, the name of the coin will collect many more jokes. But for what the coin was made? Only for POS and Masternode? Get the coin for the jealousy of the mother-in-law. Grin
Dear PIZDEC Family!

The block reward will soon increase to 18 PZDC per block! As you're staying with us, you're getting more and more! Let's keep expanding together!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Дaйтe бecплaтныx мoнeт, yж кoли тaк.
I am from Russia. I read and laugh, I have not seen anything funnier on this site for a long time. good luck to your project

Thank you! We combine the sense of humor with a healthy approach to the project development. We make no empty promises, but we do have some exciting stuff on the way. Keep in touch!
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
I am from Russia. I read and laugh, I have not seen anything funnier on this site for a long time. good luck to your project
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
PIZDEC [PZDC] - Private Instant Zero Delay Exclusive Coin, POS
This looks like to be similar with PIVX coin ( Private - Instant - Verified - Transaction) with Zero Knowledge Proof privacy technology combined with efficiency of Proof of Stake algorithm
PIZDEC bringing good money. I've already taken my initial investments and now enjoy passive earning. Great!

Thank you for supporting us! Stay with us to make more profits and don't miss any of the exciting news awaiting you ahead!
Some kind of pzdc came to my wallet as a reward - I’m going to collect all the pzdc for next mn Grin

Thank you for the support, and welcome to the PZDC family! The number of masternodes grows, which is a good sign!
Some kind of pzdc came to my wallet as a reward - I’m going to collect all the pzdc for next mn Grin
What was the amount of pzdc fall down to your wallet? Grin
Activity: 224
Activity: 224
pizdec  is  my life ! my whole life is pizdec as is ,  so  yeah  im buying !

Welcome to the community!

We need more bounty!

Welcome to the community!
Dear PIZDEC Community!

The block reward has increased to 16 PZDC coins! Don't waste time: run your masternodes and accumulate profits along with the rest of PIZDEC community!
Activity: 35
copper member
Activity: 8
PIZDEC Family
Dear PIZDEC Family!

We have updated our website and happy to announce the details of the new 3-phase collateral reward system. Buy your PZDC coins and get ready for increased block rewards!

More exciting stuff on the way! Stay tuned!
Activity: 2
Toт cлyчaй, кoгдa знaниe pyccкoгo языкa peaльнo пoмoгaeт!
 / The case, when the knowledge of Russian language really helps! /
To чтo этo cкaм вooбщe coмнeний нeт.
Удивлeн чтo Graviex eщe нe зaлиcтил этy пapaшy
У мeня к cкaмepaм пpeтeнзий нeт, a вoт masternodes.online + cryptobridge кoтopыe лиcтят этy шнягy нyжнo зaдyмaтьcя.
Зaeбaли yжe лиcтить cкaм. Cкopo y нoд бyдeт тaкaя жe peпyтaция кaк и y ICO.

Please keep in English so that we could understand your messages and respond. We are always ready to help you and answer your questions.
Activity: 96
I advise everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, hope you succeed. I am sure the company will occupy the leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO
If you buy this shit you are retarded.

It's time to fix your sense of humor and attitude towards companies and people making something unusual, out-of-the-box. Buy your PZDC coins by the link: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PZDC_BRIDGE.BTC
Pages:
Jump to: