Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann]PIZDEC[PZDC] - Private Instant Zero Delay Exclusive Coin. Hi ROI | MN | POS - page 6. (Read 31320 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Activity: 22
I want pzdc coin to make as a great profit, as it had made a great mood! In love with this avant-garde coin

Thank you! We won't let you down!
I want pzdc coin to make as a great profit, as it had made a great mood! In love with this avant-garde coin
Activity: 29
PIZDEC is top-3 by volume on CB! GOGO PIZDEC. Make PIZDEC to the rest of the coins!
Coin and especially comments, raises the mood!  Grin

Welcome to the community! Nice to see you having fun here!
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Coin and especially comments, raises the mood!  Grin
The word "pizdets" can express a huge mass of emotions. This can be a "failure", and maybe "delightful." Russian emotions are not needed. The word "pizdec" You can express any emotion. And in conjunction with "Hyi" other words are not needed at all. I also think that this coin has a great future. In it, the whole breadth of the Russian soul. And those who do not agree "Pizdec"

Thank you for your credits!
Activity: 1
You need to make signature bounty campaign - that will be very popular Grin
Activity: 6
The word "pizdets" can express a huge mass of emotions. This can be a "failure", and maybe "delightful." Russian emotions are not needed. The word "pizdec" You can express any emotion. And in conjunction with "Hyi" other words are not needed at all. I also think that this coin has a great future. In it, the whole breadth of the Russian soul. And those who do not agree "Pizdec"
Ha-ha! Nice parody to the current situation on the crypto-market! Keep going, guys. Buy PIZDEC if you're tired of shitcoins!

Great idea to create something like this one, but for how long will you sustain the PIZDEC? Want to buy some coins, but want to clarify your plans first. Thanks!

Thank you for your support, and welcome to the community! Of course (and as I said), we are doing and will do our best to satisfy our community, which has a great sense of humor. Welcome to PIZDEC! You can buy your coins directly on CryptoBridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PZDC_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 2
Ha-ha! Nice parody to the current situation on the crypto-market! Keep going, guys. Buy PIZDEC if you're tired of shitcoins!

Great idea to create something like this one, but for how long will you sustain the PIZDEC? Want to buy some coins, but want to clarify your plans first. Thanks!
Activity: 4
PIZDEC is top-3 by volume on CB! GOGO PIZDEC. Make PIZDEC to the rest of the coins!

Thank you! We will try to do our best to outperform "promising" projects. We are always on guard of your profit!
Activity: 12
I am staking already! These young coins are so profitable, like a printing machine right at home Grin
Activity: 32
russian translation reserved
Пapeнь, лyчшe нe нaдo нa pyccкий пepeвoдить Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 32
Бля, peбятa, вы мoлoдцы!!! Я дaвнo yжe тaк нe yгopaл Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
How about buying some pzdc? Where the pzdc is available Grin? - while all are laughing - it’s better time to build masternode - now it’s golden mine.
Activity: 42
Ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Этo пpocтo пpoeкт гoдa - кoмaндa мoлoдцы!
Дaвнo тaк нe pжaл, мoжeт влoжитьcя )))

Guys! Do you need Polish or Ukrainian translation for PIZDEC?
Activity: 1
a кaкoй aлгopитм y этoгo пиздeцa пoдcкaжитe  Grin
Пиздaтый Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: