Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PLATFORM]⚽️ RoBET - Crypto sports betting platform ⚽️ - page 3. (Read 1582 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
I see RAC coin, is it true that this RACoin is a penny listing on IMDC?
Because I see this RAC symbol is the same as the token that I have.

Can you please send us via mail the IMDC link where you saw RAC coin? You can write to [email protected]
We'll check it as soon as possible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I see RAC coin, is it true that this RACoin is a penny listing on IMDC?
Because I see this RAC symbol is the same as the token that I have.

Well done RoBET, you guessed it! ✔

CSKA vs Roma - Prediction: 2

Are you planning a bounty campaign?

We've already conducted a bounty campaign, that ended on June. So, we're not planning a bounty campaign at the moment.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Are you planning a bounty campaign?

Wednesday’s soccer match at Allianz Stadium will put Juventus and Manchester United to the test.
Juventus managed to go to Old Trafford to win, and doing that at home will be expected.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1

Wednesday’s Champions League match will see CSKA Mosca face Roma.
Victory for Di Francesco's men would mean take a significant stride towards the last 16 of the Champions League but the Russians are tough to beat at home.
According our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 2

Good job RoBET!

ssc Napoli vs PSG
 prediction: : 1x + Goal

There will be fireworks when SSC Napoli and PSG face each other at Stadio San Paolo in what is expected to be a very entertaining match.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1x+Goal

Tottenham and PSV face each other at Wembley Stadium in round 4 of the Champions League group stages
Spurs have no other choice but to adopt an attack-minded approach as they have yet to record a win.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1 Half\Full time

High fives RoBET!
AC Milan vs Genoa - prediction: Goal
West Ham and Tottenham - prediction: Goal + Over 2,5

Higuain scored his fifth goal of the season in the triumph over Sampdoria and all eyes will be on him when the AC Milan face the Genoa in Wednesday’s soccer match.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: Goal

Wednesday’s soccer match between West Ham and Tottenham.
Dele Alli, who has overcome his injury, is going to pose a big threat for the opposition defenders.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: Goal + Over 2,5

FC Bayern failed to impress in the opening match of their DFB Pokal, with a 1-0 win over Drochtersen. They have yet to find their best form, but they have been showing signs of improvement. Do you expect Bayern to dominate the match against Rodinghausen from the outset?

Tuesday’s DFB Pokal match between Hannover and Wolfsburg. Hannover’s fans are optimism ahead of the visit of Wolfsburg, thanks to the fact that they outclassed Karlsruher 6-0 in the opening match of their DFB Pokal campaign. Which team has more chance to win? 

Another big hit for RoBET
Lazio vs Inter
Yesterday's prediction: X2 + Over1,5

Fans at Wembley Stadium will see a real soccer festival between Tottenham and Manchester City.
After 5 wins in a row, Spurs aim to keep their record in this season, but beating ManCity is easier said than done.
What will the result be this time around?

On Monday, in the last game of round 10 in Serie A, we have a top clash between the third-placed Inter and fourth in the table, Lazio.
Inter players and fans will be on a high after winning the Milan derby.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: X2 + Over 1,5

Great job RoBET, your predictions were on the nose!

Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad - prediction: 1 + Under 3,5
Barcelona vs Real Madrid - prediction: 1
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
u know better than me that those kinds of ICOs are dime a dozen, what's ur biggest competitive advantage, why should I choose u and not some other project?

One of the RoBET's advantages is the opportunity for the user to bet at the same time on both the sport event and the crypto volatility.
To find out our services visit our platform. For any further information, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]

Does this mean after all this is a combination of augur and football tote? I understand everything correctly? If so, then there must be success with a growing market. But advertising for this must be very active.

It's a combination of sports and cryptocurrencies. Users can bet on the soccer matches using their crypto, so it's a double bet! Moreover, it offers advice about the outcome of the matches.

Tips for the fact no one needs here like every expert. It would be nice, in addition to sports, to expand it to other areas if the network allows. What kind of audience do you plan for every day to enter the project and place bets?
Pages:
Jump to: