Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PLATFORM]⚽️ RoBET - Crypto sports betting platform ⚽️ - page 4. (Read 1582 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
u know better than me that those kinds of ICOs are dime a dozen, what's ur biggest competitive advantage, why should I choose u and not some other project?

One of the RoBET's advantages is the opportunity for the user to bet at the same time on both the sport event and the crypto volatility.
To find out our services visit our platform. For any further information, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]

Does this mean after all this is a combination of augur and football tote? I understand everything correctly? If so, then there must be success with a growing market. But advertising for this must be very active.

It's a combination of sports and cryptocurrencies. Users can bet on the soccer matches using their crypto, so it's a double bet! Moreover, it offers advice about the outcome of the matches.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
u know better than me that those kinds of ICOs are dime a dozen, what's ur biggest competitive advantage, why should I choose u and not some other project?

One of the RoBET's advantages is the opportunity for the user to bet at the same time on both the sport event and the crypto volatility.
To find out our services visit our platform. For any further information, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]

Does this mean after all this is a combination of augur and football tote? I understand everything correctly? If so, then there must be success with a growing market. But advertising for this must be very active.

Vodafone Stadyumu will host the Europa League game between Besiktas and KRCGenk which is expected to be an entertaining match.
Besiktas need to stabilize their form if they want to earn their place in the knockout stage.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1

ACMilan face Real Betis at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in the Group F match, for the first time ever in the Europa League.
After 2 wins in a row, Milan aim to keep their record in this #EuropaLeague season.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1

Barcelona will be aiming to keep their 100% record in Group B intact when they host Inter.
Messi misses the game as he broke his arm against Sevilla, but the coach has a number of top-class players to choose from.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1X+Goal

Wednesday’s soccer match between PSV and Tottenham, the two teams who are looking for their first win of the 2018/2019 Champions League season.
The two teams meet for the first time ever in the Champions League. According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 2

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
this is good way to make a lot of people gain access to sport betting....i wish i have full detail to understand more

For any information, you can visit our website.
Take a further look at our betting platform (beta version) which is almost ready for the latest version.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is good way to make a lot of people gain access to sport betting....i wish i have full detail to understand more
whether there is his bounty RoBET project? If there where his link I am looking for is not found and very interested in this project, hopefully this project can succeed and can hit a target that is already in the specified

Hi, thanks for your interest. We've already conducted a bounty campaign for RoBET.
where is it? I didn't find it on your site, try to check it again
http://www.robet.io/our-bounty-program/
have you created a thread on the bounties board in this forum?

As you can see here, our bounty campaign has already ended
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
whether there is his bounty RoBET project? If there where his link I am looking for is not found and very interested in this project, hopefully this project can succeed and can hit a target that is already in the specified

Hi, thanks for your interest. We've already conducted a bounty campaign for RoBET.
where is it? I didn't find it on your site, try to check it again
http://www.robet.io/our-bounty-program/
have you created a thread on the bounties board in this forum?

High fives RoBET! 🖐
Your prediction was right, Juventus won against Manchester United

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Today’s soccer game between Ajax and Benfica.
Ajax have been playing above expectations in the 2018/2019 Champions League campaign, rolling over AEK Athens and drawing 1-1 against Bayern Munchen.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1X + Goal

We're looking forward to seeing Manchester United and Juventus facing each other tonight!
"It will be tough for us but we know we have our weapons" stated Cristiano Ronaldo.
Who do you think will win between two of the biggest soccer's names?
According to our expert advice, the bet outcome is 2

YoungBoys will not have a better chance than this to record their first win in the 2018/2019 Champions League season
as they host Valencia at their STADE DE SUISSE, but the Spanish club is the better side on paper.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 2

Arsenal and LeicesterCity face each other at Emirates Stadium in what is expected to be one of the most entertaining games of day 9.
The duo, Aubameyang and Lacazette are going to cause headaches for the opposition defence especially since they are in a perfect form.

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
If this is certainly not a secret of the platform, what is the approximate number of users you have? And about how many visits to the site per month? This information is important in order to understand what growth prospects you have.

Our new platform is available since September 12th, so it's still a bit early to get significant numbers and statistics. However, the number of interested people and visitors who interact with the website is growing.

This is the most important thing at the moment. For me, as a person who invests in projects and who is considering several options for investing, these stats come first at all.
The popularity of the platform and the price of the token on the exchange is not always interconnected. It is necessary to carefully study the economics of the project and only then make a decision on investing your money in it.

Of course, the project should give investors confidence and they must be confident in their investments. so I think it's important to have high quality in the newly created project to attract the public and experienced wealthy investors. it's not so easy.
Pages:
Jump to: