Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Platform] ⚡ // SLASH // ⚡ Make The Most Of Your Blockchain Skills - page 4. (Read 3277 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Come and try it by yourself, we release the beta public version on friday !

Also whitepaper & full road map are coming next week Wink

I am by no way a developer or coder, but merely a crypto fan with limited knowledge about the technical aspects...unfortunately. But i will have a look at it when the open beta starts. Best of luck to the project anyway.
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yes, same question from me. You should make the project more transparent in terms of team and buisiness plan. I would like to know who i am dealing with and if you are capable of pulling of such a project, before i invest.

Come and try it by yourself, we release the beta public version on friday !

Also whitepaper & full road map are coming next week Wink
Yes, same question from me. You should make the project more transparent in terms of team and buisiness plan. I would like to know who i am dealing with and if you are capable of pulling of such a project, before i invest.
copper member

---

- >> Advance description of the platform concept ! << -

---
Activity: 57
---

- >> Beta-platform release !!! << -

https://i.imgur.com/rB85ZW2.png

---

Great Platform, simple, fast and easy to use.
Added to Delta.
Great team.

...Great Project!!!!!!
copper member
Project growing fast ! What is Delta app for ?

Best to anwser is to quote em :

"Delta is the ultimate Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker app. Keep track of all cryptocoins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and over 2000 altcoins. Use the free app to get the latest coin prices and market charts in your local currency and get alerts to make sure you don’t miss out on your next crypto investment."

it's a nice app indeed ! Very practical cause it include a big bunch of exchanges Wink
So even if all your currencies are on different ones you can track em all in the same app !
copper member
copper member
Platform working great  Grin
Sound promising

Wow nice work on the beta !  Grin

Good job team, project seem to take off

Thanks guys ! We did work hard on it and it still need some updates Cheesy

Public beta should come out end of next week.

Meanwhile we will send access by mail day by day to the new beta subscribers !
Activity: 22
Wow nice work on the beta !  Grin

Good job team, project seem to take off
copper member
---

- >> Beta-platform release !!! << -

---
Activity: 168
Add "Slash" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "# 232 Slash" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Activity: 6
---

- >> D-2 before the beta-platform release !!! << -

We already have 137 subscriptions so far. Registration are still open !

Register here to become beta-tester !

---
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Activity: 98
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
---

- >> D-3 before the beta-platform release !!! << -

We are happy to announce that our Slash beta-platform will be ready on saturday 28th April !

Register here to become beta-tester !

---

Activity: 50
Hi,
According to your website 'Job seekers will be rewarded with slash/coins'. What other coins did you have in mind?
Just read your masternode setup guide. Well written and looks easy enough for an newb like me to set up such a node. Might do it, when slash is traded on more exchanges. Good luck with the project.

Yes, our MN setup guide for windows is OK. still missing some step though.

We will work later on a step-by-step MN setup guide on Linux (with screenshots). Just have to find the time for it.

Well, that is good to hear. You will get a lot more investors setting up masternodes, if you publish an easy to follow guide for setting up a masternode. My advice: do it earlier than later. This will bring money influx to your system.
Just read your masternode setup guide. Well written and looks easy enough for an newb like me to set up such a node. Might do it, when slash is traded on more exchanges. Good luck with the project.

Yes, our MN setup guide for windows is OK. still missing some step though.

We will work later on a step-by-step MN setup guide on Linux (with screenshots). Just have to find the time for it.
Activity: 112
How many masternodes they sold in presale?
Pages:
Jump to: