Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Platform] ⚡ // SLASH // ⚡ Make The Most Of Your Blockchain Skills - page 6. (Read 3277 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is really spreading rapidly.
With that significant growth, many new coins should be able to compete with those that already present.
Hope the project will run smoothly and get success.

Looking good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is really spreading rapidly.
With that significant growth, many new coins should be able to compete with those that already present.
Hope the project will run smoothly and get success.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
You are missing masternode rewards.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
I am one of these strange people, who do not have a discord account. I am putting way to much time into crypto already and will wait till the trade volume rises a bit. But thanks for the info and untill then, good luck with the project. Looks good!
copper member
Activity: 35
Seems like an interesting project. I will follow this, but there is way to little volume available on Graviex for a MN yet. Hopefully you will get listings on more exchanges shortly. This would allow for more volume and make it way easier to set up a MN. Good luck with the project.

You can buy a masternode on discord, contact one of our core team members.

0.2 BTC per masternode
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Seems like an interesting project. I will follow this, but there is way to little volume available on Graviex for a MN yet. Hopefully you will get listings on more exchanges shortly. This would allow for more volume and make it way easier to set up a MN. Good luck with the project.
copper member
We are building the website.

More info will come about our team and project.
Activity: 98
I would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.
copper member
Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.

Bounty campaign is ON since several days

Join discord and have a look :
https://discord.gg/axGGNfQ

copper member
You can join us on discord.

We are happy to announce that masternodes are now getting rewards.

Activity: 221
Merit: 2
Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 7
Nice project I will follow this
copper member
We found out that we forgot to activate masternode payment in the code.

We are building it and will post new wallet as soon as it's ready.

People will have to change wallet as soon as possible.

so you doing ICO by selling coins for your price, but you had no idea the code is not even ready. ouch. no wonder why current market has its reputation.

We just made a mistake, that sort of thing happens.

Sorry for delay with masternodes rewards.
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

so you doing ICO by selling coins for your price, but you had no idea the code is not even ready. ouch. no wonder why current market has its reputation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Any estimates when?

copper member

copper member
code on GitHub shows that the team has no idea about what are basics of decentralization, so the dev team is just some users who decide to fork dash and chip in to send it to exchanges and make some $. besides the fact that you just stated that you all are "learning" while people investing their cash thinking its at least something. shame

That's your point of view.

How many project are actual full brand new code ?

We are not saying that we invented new blockchain structure, not at all, anyone will notice we used Dash base code.
And all can be improved with time. It's the main purpose of the project.

Follow the story and learn some blockchain skills, apply for job on the platform we will soon release, and share knowledges, ideas, find project partners, we want to build a fresh community.

It has to start from somewhere. We didn't invented DASH, nor ETH, nor BTC, but we can do many other things.

Not pushing anyone here anyway. Just offering people a chance to support and be part of our project.
copper member
Activity: 56

============
PRICE | POOL LIST | REALTIME ROI | REALTIME MN REWARD
DISCORD | TELEGRAM | BITCOINTALK

SLASH LISTING
Pages:
Jump to: