Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool] D3Pool.eu ⛏️ 40+ X11 coins ⛏️ Profit Switching ⛏️ Auto Exchange - page 4. (Read 17399 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What X11 pool has a better payout than d3pool.eu?
Activity: 32
my actual earning for 8 is far below than estimated for X11. connectivity very very poor. both of my D3 switch to other pool frequently.
This pool not profitable as it look like at all.
Connectivity is a key factor, I suggest you to ping the mining pool before switch to it,
long latency and high packet loss rates are not good for you.
Activity: 72
my actual earning for 8 is far below than estimated for X11. connectivity very very poor. both of my D3 switch to other pool frequently.
This pool not profitable as it look like at all.
Activity: 13
I guess I am lucky and I have gotten paid 2 hours ago and 14 hours ago.  I really have not had any payment issues yet.  I am getting paid in LTC.

Unfortunately I am having disconnect issues about every hour where my last disconnect lasted about an hour!

I switched to zPool for awhile; however, apparently D3Pool with disconnects is better than zPool without disconnects.

Go D3Pool GO!  You can be better than all!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 15
Hi, all, i have received BTC payment from pool on 2018-02-25 several times, maybe you are using different coins?
Activity: 32
Do you guys get paid finally please? I am planing to switch my D3 to this pool to have a test ...
Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
Mine is more than a week overdue. If this is not resolved today I am switching to another pool until they give me my coins back.

I used to have more than 50 D3's on this pool. Always disconnection issues that weren't resolved and now this.
If they switch to AWS servers I might reconsider but enough is enough.
Moving on.
m5x
Activity: 8
Mine is more than a week overdue. If this is not resolved today I am switching to another pool until they give me my coins back.
Activity: 25
Is anyone having issues with the pool payouts not going through? mine is 24hrs overdue
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
Guys, you must process payouts, otherwise you will lost all you clients.
Activity: 23
I have been mining for 11hrs with 10 x D3s on your site. My total unpaid has climb at a average rate however the balance remains at zero. Is this normal or should I be concerned?
legendary
m5x
Activity: 8
We've been mining DigiMoney on your pool for a few weeks and everything worked perfectly until about a week ago when the pool stopped sending payments. Can you please explain what's going on and when will the problem be fixed?

Thank you.
legendary
Hi dev, i think you need run "repairwallet" on Magnet coin. My magnet balance is back and lot of coins confirmed, but not credited to my pool balance for payout
please check.
legendary
and next 2.5 magnet unpaid balance was reseted to 0 !!!
looks payment in MAGNET not work!
legendary
I just started mine MAGNET and unpaid balance has bin reseted to 0.00 !!! It was around 2 magnets before. WTF?
legendary
Hi, why DASH is not listed with other coins?
if you want mine DASH you need use Antpool. Otherwise that a waste of  the time to mine DASh with less then 200 THS
On this pool you get more DASH per day as by Antpool, just set in password field c=DASH
legendary
Congratulation!!! You pool was added to Awesome Miner profit switcher.

Good job!
Activity: 15
Hi, why DASH is not listed with other coins?
Activity: 105
Would you be able to add Segwit (B2X) on here? Looks fairly profitable.

Really? it's SKAM coin and no sence to mine it at all.....don't loose your time
Pages:
Jump to: