Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool - page 34. (Read 29895 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
I cant connect to your scrypt pool (2222)...250Mhs machine, c=BTC d=4...is this correct setup?
please use

-o stratum+tcp://stratum-us.granatgas-pool.info:2222 -u -p c=BTC,d=65536

edit: scrypt and x11 are different difficult so if you set d=4 it is used for x11, please use more than 8192 diff Smiley

It is simply refusing to connect on that port.... "0" hesh rate.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
granatgas-pool.info
I cant connect to your scrypt pool (2222)...250Mhs machine, c=BTC d=4...is this correct setup?
please use

-o stratum+tcp://stratum-us.granatgas-pool.info:2222 -u -p c=BTC,d=65536

edit: scrypt and x11 are different difficult so if you set d=4 it is used for x11, please use more than 8192 diff Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I know that with ttf with full speed and the actual time to find...and also that luck is also important Smiley
But i think i see that every time when the pool mines DAS-Coin for lets say 15 minutes the pool only finds 3 Blocks instead of 15.
I keep an eye on this... Grin

i didn't really see it, because my target on actual 24 hours on profit, that is better than other pool Smiley
for actual you can find last block with share that DAS on solved block, you can find it from last 100 blocks and cursor it to difficulty column and you will be know all accept share to solved that block Smiley but not in a percentase, just on much share to solve block Smiley

edit: i do it with every profit coin, if DAS profit to mine. this is will be on there Smiley

I just see right now that DAS-Coin works perfectly fine
granatgas-pool.info
I know that with ttf with full speed and the actual time to find...and also that luck is also important Smiley
But i think i see that every time when the pool mines DAS-Coin for lets say 15 minutes the pool only finds 3 Blocks instead of 15.

i didn't really see it, because my target on actual 24 hours on profit, that is better than other pool Smiley
for actual you can find last block with share that DAS on solved block, you can find it from last 100 blocks and cursor it to difficulty column and you will be know all accept share to solved that block Smiley but not in a percentase, just on much share to solve block Smiley

edit: i do it with every profit coin, if DAS profit to mine. this is will be on there Smiley
granatgas-pool.info
Hello,
First i wanna say that the pool works quit great, you do a good Job.
How do you pay the fees for the btc transactions, from the pool fee?
I saw that mining DAS-Coin is not so good. Nearly always the time to find a Block takes a lot longer than estimated. Perhaps you also saw this.... The other coins are great.
On the Opera Browser the "Pool" section does not work. When I click on this, the site is blank. Firefox works fine.
Thats all Smiley
Have a nice day and Thank You

hi, thanks for the question
yes from fee and i make a trade some coin to take a profit like cannabiscoin have great pump the last week Smiley
ttf that mean time to find this is accumulation with all hashes on the pool and not in some hash that having on each coin. if you moved the cursor to ttf of coin, you can see real ttf on each of coin with actual hash Smiley
this is example image that i cursor it to the coin of showing 109secs but that actual is 3mins Smiley

recommended use a chrome or firefox Smiley
Hello,
First i wanna say that the pool works quit great, you do a good Job.
How do you pay the fees for the btc transactions, from the pool fee?
I saw that mining DAS-Coin is not so good. Nearly always the time to find a Block takes a lot longer than estimated. Perhaps you also saw this.... The other coins are great.
On the Opera Browser the "Pool" section does not work. When I click on this, the site is blank. Firefox works fine.
Thats all Smiley
Have a nice day and Thank You
granatgas-pool.info
I increasing payout amount BTC to 0.05 for every Hours and 0.01 for every days (because highly transaction fee), if you need some fast payment on every hours you can use Cannabis or Dash to get fast payment on every hours. Smiley

HAPPY MINING
granatgas-pool.info
Hello,

Could you make it so the API is not behind cloudflare?
It makes it difficult to use.

Thanks!!

i not used api temporary because i got attacked before this Smiley
Activity: 144
Hello,

Could you make it so the API is not behind cloudflare?
It makes it difficult to use.

Thanks!!
granatgas-pool.info
i see have a long payment duration and this affected cleared balance (Pending Balance moved to Balance), so i reduce it to every hours payment to get more effective range price of market. that will be affected to get more faster moved from Pending Balance to Balance and then to paid out as user for every hours
granatgas-pool.info
Your pool is excellent.
There are some coins which no any exchange in the market.
How could you sell them and pay us ?

what a coin with no exchange? if there no any exchange, coin will be showing 0 profit on pool Smiley
coin will be calculation with any exchange market Smiley
i prioritation use Bitcoin and Dash or Cannabis that have a ready balance on pool (i will be on bag holder if some miner have higher speed and have much another coin that we have to paid out)
another coin will be paid if some miner found the block Smiley
if pool have ready balance, so faster they will be get the payment, and not waiting balance until the pool find more block Smiley
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Your pool is excellent.
There are some coins which no any exchange in the market.
How could you sell them and pay us ?
granatgas-pool.info
migration server completed

granatgas-pool now on the new server with more faster than before

BTC paid out after migration complete
https://blockchain.info/tx/152d90995890f05ff0f409e4420edcc67c7209327e72c349929a96ab3e50f2c6

for DASH paid out after migration complete
https://granatgas-pool.info/explorer/DASH?txid=2bcc987d6e3617e98ecd711f3ea73982e41092e900b56bf4763d4760b28e535d

HAPPY MINING
granatgas-pool.info
look like pool can get handle vardiff on IBlink with lowest rejected share

yellow block on this image that mean a rejected share before i update the source. I have solved to handle higher hash with vardiff system martingale with range 10-15 share per minute, and smaller hash with lowest rejected share Smiley

Happy Mining and Keep to get profit
granatgas-pool.info
Payout BTC on 15minute ago
https://blockchain.info/tx/e8476e042e7016853b53739848abd11bc39ee468f59c96c97c6e95b03719ab33

for DASH
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?9f52d6ea1fb78cdcc2a179fb385d27eb81e9ed8b871153ce462ea48fbedebd99.htm

and little other Coin payments Smiley
feel free to contact support if you having trouble on pool Wink

Happy Mining and Keep to get profit
granatgas-pool.info
Payout on BTC

txid=ab29706eae88a10431121f80c51fff4372751e707348ab4855e87c1b6c026c15

Payout on DASH

txid=47e114fdd8bda6bbf29939b8e79159e5ac187f9596e35c9862cf64650e4c08b5

Payout on CannabisCoin

txid=c5ae58e4acbd0d5d291ed366104ad186fea5f17377baad75605994f171796e33

Happy Mining and Keep to get the Profit  Wink
granatgas-pool.info
is there any problem about BTC balances ?

When i m mining for CANN with 4400 Mh/s, there is no problem. I see pending balance, balance and total balance are correct.

I mined for BTC with 300 Mh/s, i saw 0.00003547 BTC. When i check it now, i see 0.00002848 BTC
Could you explain why the balance is changed ?

thanks for contacting, before coin moved into Balance it is saying Pending Balance and Total Unpaid is combination Pending Balance and Balance. Each coin will be fluctuative price converted to bitcoin or other currency that you use. All of coin use rate on every market to calculation how much you will be get. if some coin you mined having dump price on the market, your Pending Balance will be recalculate and amount will be decrease, and if price pump amount will be increase. Pending Balance will be fluctuative until the pool have done to sell some coin to the market and have cleared status.
And will be moved into Balance, Balance will be fix on that amount and ready to payout Smiley

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
is there any problem about BTC balances ?

When i m mining for CANN with 4400 Mh/s, there is no problem. I see pending balance, balance and total balance are correct.

I mined for BTC with 300 Mh/s, i saw 0.00003547 BTC. When i check it now, i see 0.00002848 BTC
Could you explain why the balance is changed ?
Pages:
Jump to: