Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool - page 28. (Read 29895 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Hi granat!

Have 2 question:

1. Maybe you have any plans for LTC payout?
2. For L3+, what diff parametr is better?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
granatgas-pool.info
new feature Estimate btc per day

now you can see how much estimate you can earn on my pool with your hashes Smiley
there will be fluctuative and different with 24H Profit (just estimation with calculation profit on pool like live estimate on stats pool)

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho
granatgas-pool.info
yes i got it now... big delay.. but i have the coins:)

if you use MUE to get payout, there will be delay sometime to find more block to solve. please switch with ready balance like BTC or DASH if you need get fast payment.
granatgas-pool.info
i have pending payouts since 12hours ago... normally i get paid every hour. Huh Huh Huh

yes, payment every hours, that have minimum 0.02 for all of coin and 0.005 everyday, if you have failed payout without txid you can give me your wallet address to credited your account.. my prioritation get the balance of miner are safe. just call us with your wallet address. i will assist you Smiley
you can contact me on whatsapp to get fast response Smiley

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho
Activity: 122
yes i got it now... big delay.. but i have the coins:)
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
i have pending payouts since 12hours ago... normally i get paid every hour. Huh Huh Huh
Is your balance over 0.02 coins? Could you give me you mining adress, meaby i can help you. Granat will be there in around 6 hours, he will fix that.
hi granat!

tell pls, what earnings from L3+ from last 24-48 hr? (on $ if it possible)

i can't give you actual earning, because all fluctuative with price on the market

Looks like the markets are mostly green so far today but profitability of the pool has gone down since about 2 days ago both on Scrypt and X11. Live estimates are quite low at the moment. Why is that happening?

i think this is effect from L3+ and D3s
Yes dash hashrate increased a lot--->all x11 hashrate increased--->difficulty increased---> btc/hash/day decreased
Same on scrypt Smiley
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
hi granat!

Hi ymemey,

Looks steady around $20 per day for the past few days.
granatgas-pool.info
hi granat!

i can't give you actual earning, because all fluctuative with price on the market

Looks like the markets are mostly green so far today but profitability of the pool has gone down since about 2 days ago both on Scrypt and X11. Live estimates are quite low at the moment. Why is that happening?

i think this is effect from L3+ and D3s
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
hi granat!

granatgas-pool.info
WhatsApp available +62 858-6735-8056
I also have a group to share all issue that you have Smiley
please add your name if you contact me Wink

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho
granatgas-pool.info
There is still a little coin in the pool .....
When will I be added again?

Yes, i planning for add more coin, i have slow response on the hosting data center, i have open quote, and the server not yet builded, but i will be on time if server is ready  Smiley

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho
Activity: 83
There is still a little coin in the pool .....
When will I be added again?
granatgas-pool.info
Forgive my ignorance, but I have looked around and can't seem to find a good answer. Is it better for profitability to set a fixed difficulty in the password field or leave it up to the pool? I have L3+s and D3s if that matters.

Hi, fixed difficulty are available but in limit, if miner have more than 100x share per minute this is will be increasing automaticaly, so if you need a fixed diff you can set with amount of 16 or 24 on D3s, or if you are on scrypt you can set with 65536 for L3+s
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Forgive my ignorance, but I have looked around and can't seem to find a good answer. Is it better for profitability to set a fixed difficulty in the password field or leave it up to the pool? I have L3+s and D3s if that matters.
granatgas-pool.info
I have updated for more detailed statistic on pool stats
There i was updated ;
- estimate profit per Gh/s in BTC not mBTC (x11 are back to perGH not perTH)
- added mature block requirement of coin
- added estimation BTC/block reward

i have also update stratum adjustment to anticipation server overload because fixed diff to low with higher hash on nicehash miner Smiley
so stratum will be recalculated if share more than 100 per minute

Happy Mining, Keep to get the profit  Wink
its working with c= Smiley

what difficulty do you recommend for a baikal mini 150 ?
Great Smiley
It is about 150mh/s so you can take d=0.5
Happy mining!
its working with c= Smiley

what difficulty do you recommend for a baikal mini 150 ?
Pages:
Jump to: