Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool] HashBros Private Alpha [Multi][Profit Switch][Transparent] - page 4. (Read 18993 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
In the future a European server would be nice (Amsterdam)   Wink

Having multiple servers can complicate things quite a bit unfortunately. We already have about 20 servers as it is just in NYC
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In the future a European server would be nice (Amsterdam)   Wink
A feature I would like is to see is withdrawl history, showing each time when you withdrew, how much, and where too.

Also a "bug" that I noticed is that the menu on the left shows Sign Out on every page, except when I am on the blog page, just seems kind of disjointed to not have it appear on that one page.

Yep this is coming, the data is there. Just need to find out where to put it so it makes sense.
Activity: 42
Thanks for signing up! You are #956 in the line of users to be enabled

how many time i must wait now?

Looking to open up the Beta for this Friday.

I think you guys are ready for it!
Activity: 40
A feature I would like is to see is withdrawl history, showing each time when you withdrew, how much, and where too.

Also a "bug" that I noticed is that the menu on the left shows Sign Out on every page, except when I am on the blog page, just seems kind of disjointed to not have it appear on that one page.

Good suggestion for the withdrawal history.

As far as the blog page thing goes, they are kind of 2 distinct portions of our website with different rights. We blended the templating styling to match between the blog and actual hashbros website so it appears to be one in the same. It's a hack for now, but we'll eventually get the sign out button on the blog as well, just low priority right now.

For the blog page I had kind of wondered if that is what it was (looked to see if it was a subdomain or something first to see if that explained it), that is fine, not a huge issue or anything, just noticed it.
Activity: 20

Good suggestion for the withdrawal history.

As far as the blog page thing goes, they are kind of 2 distinct portions of our website with different rights. We blended the templating styling to match between the blog and actual hashbros website so it appears to be one in the same. It's a hack for now, but we'll eventually get the sign out button on the blog as well, just low priority right now.

What do you guys want to see in a profitability page / calculator?

Being able to "modify" your hashrate to show how much you may earn would be nice, also being able to see what you would earn in usd, btc, ltc and other coins and maybe enter your own time interval or select from a drop down hourly, daily, weekly, etc.  Also showing calculated profitability and then showing what the pool has actually earned on it and maybe what percentage (or minutes/hours) of the past 24 hours the pool has spent mining it.

All great suggestions. Thanks alot.

Being able to "modify" your hashrate to show how much you may earn would be nice, also being able to see what you would earn in usd, btc, ltc and other coins and maybe enter your own time interval or select from a drop down hourly, daily, weekly, etc.  Also showing calculated profitability and then showing what the pool has actually earned on it and maybe what percentage (or minutes/hours) of the past 24 hours the pool has spent mining it.

Looking to open up the Beta for this Friday.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250

Hi,

Any chance you could activate my account? can point 2mh/s your way. Username TheJackal.

Cheers,

Karl.

Done.
Are we also mining doge?

The system will automatically mine doge when it takes less than an hour to obtain a block. We're not going to sit on doge for days with our hash rate..
Activity: 350
Are we also mining doge?
Activity: 56
Hi,

Any chance you could activate my account? can point 2mh/s your way. Username TheJackal.

Cheers,

Karl.
Just an FYI round 1305 still shows in my latest rounds list.

Noted, we are aware its still an issue. Just low priority for now. We're pretty stumped but we can easily find a hacky way to remove it from your page.

No problem, just wanted to make sure you were still aware, I imagine it would be low priority and it can stay there, doesn't bother me at all.

Noted, we are aware its still an issue. Just low priority for now. We're pretty stumped but we can easily find a hacky way to remove it from your page.
Activity: 350

Maybe its my net or a problem on my cgminer. Gpu 1 displays the effect of config on gpu 2 on my cgminer. Weird.

I was able to fix the gpu problem but what i cant fix is the 100 percent stales. In what country are the servers located?

New York City is the location. It's in Google's DC so the connections are good.

I was able to fix the problem now. The wifi stick that i connected on my rig was very slow. I changed it and everything went well. I'm getting U:16.50/m on average per cards. I will leave my miners on your pool. I'm out for vacation. Thanks for letting me join.

Edit: i just found 5 blocks consecutively!! LOL my first time to see that message on cgwatcher :p
Pages:
Jump to: