Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] [min payout 0.005BTC][0.1%FEES]StarPool - Multi Mining Pool - page 17. (Read 29023 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Thanks about the alternative payouts coins: I am just wondering that in my last payout using BTC no transaction fees were charged. Is this correct?

You just have to check it again because I also experience also that kind of situation. All i did is just check it from time to time.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It is working .. man...
Activity: 6
x11 still not working
Activity: 16
Is working again, thanks!

You mean, now is working? I think that only I will disconnect from energy the miner, then I will connect it again, and see if it works?

Regards

Sorry. X11 server has some problems and is now fixed.
You mean, now is working? I think that only I will disconnect from energy the miner, then I will connect it again, and see if it works?

Regards

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Payout transaction fee is free.

Thanks about the alternative payouts coins: I am just wondering that in my last payout using BTC no transaction fees were charged. Is this correct?
Same here, I find my hash signals of the pool reception.... but dead. Even I find about 32 coins mined and aprox 500 miners working. But my miner is no longer connecting to starpool. What happened to starpool admin? Starpool dead?
Activity: 10
Activity: 8
Hi Admin, please help!!!

X11.starpool.biz is not working although it is still alive.

Thanks!!!
Activity: 36
Where is coinonatX coin?Huh
Activity: 6
x11 mining pool dead?
You can use DASH, Litecoin.

Which payout currency makes sense? I guess not to use BTC because of the high transaction fees?
Activity: 10
Which payout currency makes sense? I guess not to use BTC because of the high transaction fees?
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Any news about new scrypt coin on pool? Really need absolute profit for this winter) like your pool guys
We adding Compu (scrypt). Please wait.

Compu (scrypt)   8 CPN   63.171   1 684 690 (4%)   0 sec   -   6.69972

please add this coin? Smiley
INFLUX is already there.

@admin

Please add INFLUX in the pool.
Thx
Activity: 46
Compu (scrypt)   8 CPN   63.171   1 684 690 (4%)   0 sec   -   6.69972

please add this coin? Smiley
Activity: 106
@admin

Please add INFLUX in the pool.
Thx
Restarted magnet.
@starpoolbiz

Hello admin??Why the magnet coin has been removed??This pool will not be profitable if magnet is remove can you please put again magnet coin?
Pages:
Jump to: