Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] [min payout 0.005BTC][0.1%FEES]StarPool - Multi Mining Pool - page 15. (Read 29023 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
why profitability decreasing since couple of days. now around 70% of two days ago.

I think the decrease in profitabilty is the fact that admin cut more or less 30% now on exchanges not like before i think much lower. Can we know admin how much % you cut on the exchanges?We don't care how much % you cut as long as we know it and it will make your pool more transparent than others.Hoping for your reply! Thanks!
Activity: 13
THE Quark algo pool looks like unnormal,  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Sorry. We will do it on the next Payout.. Please wait.

Hi Admin, would you re-run the Sunday’s batch payment for balance over 0.001?  I think the payment time was missed during server outage. Thanks
Activity: 287
Merit: 18
up again...will give the pool a chance, hopefully not like granatgas
Activity: 8
Hi Admin, would you re-run the Sunday’s batch payment for balance over 0.001?  I think the payment time was missed during server outage. Thanks
Time to move to granatgas-pool.info boizzz!  Grin
Activity: 287
Merit: 18
yeah...dead pool.  pity as i just pointed miners here today, is there regular downtime with starpool?
Sorry. We are contacting a server provider. Please wait.

pool is down. 21:00 UTC.
Activity: 106
pool is down. 21:00 UTC.
Activity: 26
No payment for ZSEcoin Please have a look for me  ZPsRbFVy8PMTmFdovhSXA3ap11jv4x5MMt
@admin

During this hashpower, you can add DASH as well.
@admin

Please add DigiMoney X11

thx
Activity: 72
why profitability decreasing since couple of days. now around 70% of two days ago.
Any difficulty to use on nicehash??Im getting about 80% reject at nicehash right now Sad
Can you lower the MonacoCoincoin maybe to 5. 10 coins is now hard to mine please !

Thanks for lowering it !!
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
admins, any way to fix stability for scrypt? For last hours, 1-2 hr i have drop 10-15% hashrate. I think is not normal
Can you lower the MonacoCoincoin maybe to 5. 10 coins is now hard to mine please !

Restarted Magnet.
HAPPY MINING, KEEP TO GET THE PROFIT

Activity: 6
Coinexchange is back up. http://coinexchange2.com
edit mag is bag
Sorry. We are helpless. Only waiting for CoinExchange to reopen.

Sorry. CoinExchange upgrades System.
We also temporarily stop MagNet coin.
Please wait.

Is it comming back soon?
Pages:
Jump to: