Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 241. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Guys there seems to be a problem with the Siacoin pool (unless I'm doing something wrong):

Been mining Siacoin since yesterday on Miningpoolhub, everything was going great, but this morning I see zero hashrate on the dashboard, despite both my workers hashing away and getting work from the pool. The balance hasn't updated on the website since last night.

Please investigate asap.

My command line in Claymore 9.3 is as below:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal [myethwallethere].[myworkerhere] -mode 0 -gser 2 -r 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal dragonmike.Chugger1 -dpsw x -dcoin sia -dcri 20 -cclock 1075 -mclock 1900

The same  Sad
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
I've got about a quarter of my production shown, and unconfirmed too. What's going on, guys?
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I concur, miners connected all night, no shares showed up until a few hours ago...
Seems the hashrate is now fixed on the dashboard, but the balances aren't. Still a stale, unconfirmed figure... Please fix asap!
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Just for the record, at least with DASH, it is not that uncommon for the dashboard to tell me I have zero hashrate when everything is actually working fine.  So maybe SIA is doing something similar.  When it happens I can usually just reload the dashboard and get it to show my hashrate again.  I usually go to the workers page and verify that my miners are showing there and then go back to the dashboard and it all looks fine until it happens again which is pretty often.  I just don't worry about it anymore since I know it isn't accurate.  I also mine ETH and XMR and I don't see that same thing on those dashboards.

The balance not updating may be something else though.  That isn't something I see on the DASH pool.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Guys there seems to be a problem with the Siacoin pool (unless I'm doing something wrong):

Been mining Siacoin since yesterday on Miningpoolhub, everything was going great, but this morning I see zero hashrate on the dashboard, despite both my workers hashing away and getting work from the pool. The balance hasn't updated on the website since last night.

Please investigate asap.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal [myethwallethere].[myworkerhere] -mode 0 -gser 2 -r 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal dragonmike.Chugger1 -dpsw x -dcoin sia -dcri 20 -cclock 1075 -mclock 1900

I confirm this bug

Please investigate asap.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
@miningpoolhub Any news/progress on Decred support?

Not yet. Sorry
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
how long does Siacoin take to get confirmations. I have had 799 coins sitting in limbo (uncomfirmed) for 12 hrs now.

It needs about 24 hours approximately. It's coin's spec.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hi All,

Sorry I'm a noob, I have mined some coins and they disappeared from my account, presumably auto exchanged, how do I find these coins on the exchange?

Thanks!

Tell me your username or id num. I'll check.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Is it possible to set a specific coin to ignore autoexchange? I'd like to keep mining eth but autoexchange all other coins to btc.

That's not possible if you don't make new separate account currently. I'll release new auto exchange features.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
2 miningpoolhub

Any way or chance that you will add ability to set fixed diff on skein and other algos?

Why do you need fixed diff? Is there any special reason for it?
It maybe inefficient for client and pool both and vulnerable to low diff attacks.
you can set minimum allowed diff against low diff attacks.
I'm mining skein with my 4xgtx1070 rig and vardiff is doing very bad - it always change diff, often setting to impossible high values.
Also the start is the pain and with low diff at start I sometimes have low-diff shares errors.

Can you suggest me your best working diff value?
I'll change initial diff to that.
Your pool starts with 0.032 as far as I remember
For my rig 8 is the best, but for slower rigs it may be to high
I think 1 is good and it should never go more then 16, I think

I changed difficulty level now. I hope you like it.
Activity: 304
@miningpoolhub Any news/progress on Decred support?
Activity: 465
Merit: 252
how long does Siacoin take to get confirmations. I have had 799 coins sitting in limbo (uncomfirmed) for 12 hrs now.

Finally coming in now...wow that took a long time.
Activity: 465
Merit: 252
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello!

aaronsace, thank you for good idea and software!

I have a question. the script show message

MultiPoolMiner is 81% more profitable:
Miner           btc     usd
-----           ---     ---
MultiPoolMiner  0,01180 28,99787
CcminerSp-Skein 0,00653 16,05628

What is it?
how to switch to mining to MultiPoolMiner and 28$)))? I am not search any manual for this software.

And profit big..this is error of my benchmark? shows 16 or 30$ from 2 cards 1060 and 1070  Shocked

'MultiPoolMiner' is with switching. 'CcminerSp-Skein' is without switching.

If you have only just started using it then I think it's off. It varies but it's usually about 10% more profitable.
You can leave it and it will adapt or you can reset any stats by deleting them in the 'stats' folder.

I'm hoping that MiningPoolHub will add actual 24 stats that should completely remove this problem but he is very busy at the moment.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello!

aaronsace, thank you for good idea and software!

I have a question. the script show message

MultiPoolMiner is 81% more profitable:
Miner           btc     usd
-----           ---     ---
MultiPoolMiner  0,01180 28,99787
CcminerSp-Skein 0,00653 16,05628

What is it?
how to switch to mining to MultiPoolMiner and 28$)))? I am not search any manual for this software.

And profit big..this is error of my benchmark? shows 16 or 30$ from 2 cards 1060 and 1070  Shocked
Hi All,

Sorry I'm a noob, I have mined some coins and they disappeared from my account, presumably auto exchanged, how do I find these coins on the exchange?

Thanks!

They are in the wallet of the coin you set in auto-exchange.
Bitcoin I presume?

I set my auto exchange to Zcash, I had mined a few digibyte and a few other coins and these have disappeared from my balances whilst I can see the Zcash I have mined so not sure where they've gone or how to find them?

Have a look at the balances page or the transactions page for the specific coins you are looking for.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi All,

Thanks!

They are in the wallet of the coin you set in auto-exchange.
Bitcoin I presume?

I set my auto exchange to Zcash, I had mined a few digibyte and a few other coins and these have disappeared from my balances whilst I can see the Zcash I have mined so not sure where they've gone or how to find them?
Is it possible to set a specific coin to ignore autoexchange? I'd like to keep mining eth but autoexchange all other coins to btc.

If you want to keep a coin, just enter a wallet address for that specific coin on its own wallet page. That means you have to download their wallet software and generate an address for yourself.
Jump to: