Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 244. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi All,

Sorry I'm a noob, I have mined some coins and they disappeared from my account, presumably auto exchanged, how do I find these coins on the exchange?

Thanks!
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
can we use  Claymore miner (AMD RX 480 gpus) and set miner to mine best algo (based on ETH) and second coin as DCR (or sia)? Then use auto exchange to BTC? If so, could you please share a bat file?

Thanks.

yes.. you can look in the readme.txt file of claymore's dualminer.  Or you can download
MultiPoolMiner Here
or on the front page of MiningPoolHub here.

MiningPoolHub supports Sia, but not Decred yet.. but the ability to mine DCR is already in the software for when MiningPoolHub does support DCR
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
can we use  Claymore miner (AMD RX 480 gpus) and set miner to mine best algo (based on ETH) and second coin as DCR (or sia)? Then use auto exchange to BTC? If so, could you please share a bat file?

Thanks.
how do i rerun a benchmark for multipoolminer for a single algorithm?

I normally just unzip the whole again and re-run the start.bat file.
I want to know how the hell to get the SGminer.exe stuff to work i cant stand it they always fail telling me engine failed

with a new install that's no problem, but if i add a new card, overclock, or adjust settings somehow then rerunning all the stats makes no sense and becomes a waste of time, and also if one bench didn't run correctly.  I'd rather just rerun the top ones that get used all the time which takes a much shorter amount of time than all the coins on miningpoolhub.
is there a possibility of supporting Decred or Pascal sometime in the future?... i want to be able to optimize ROI should one of the others coins become more profitable in Dual mining.

Yeah I'll add that.
I try to add them as fast as possible but busy with pool works already. Sorry about it.

oh.. and just sia would be nice too.  nicehash has a version of excavator that does just 'sia' for one of the coins.  was running it on nicehash pool earlier for my nvidia cards.

I'm going to add Sia Excavator to MultiPoolMiner but NiceHash are being anything but nice.

yeah... i've noticed that.  They like to bash their competitors with baseless claims.
Activity: 476
is there a possibility of supporting Decred or Pascal sometime in the future?... i want to be able to optimize ROI should one of the others coins become more profitable in Dual mining.

Yeah I'll add that.
I try to add them as fast as possible but busy with pool works already. Sorry about it.

oh.. and just sia would be nice too.  nicehash has a version of excavator that does just 'sia' for one of the coins.  was running it on nicehash pool earlier for my nvidia cards.

I'm going to add Sia Excavator to MultiPoolMiner but NiceHash are being anything but nice.
Activity: 382

I normally just unzip the whole again and re-run the start.bat file.
I want to know how the hell to get the SGminer.exe stuff to work i cant stand it they always fail telling me engine failed

Yeah I'll add that.

Check the issues section on GitHub. I think you just need to delete that particular file in the stats folder.

thanks for the reply, i figured it out before i saw this post.  As you said, you need to delete that particular file in the stats folder.

No worries matey. What cards and algo(s) are you running?

what cards?!... ALL of them.. Wink

I'm running five 1070, three 1060, two 1080 ti, six 480, seven 470, five 570, one 580,  one 280, and four 7950/7970.... and one 460 collected dust and about twenty 290/280 that are not functioning and it's not worth it to run them anymore for efficiency.

and the most profitable algo(s) i can. While trying to keep each machine under 1000 watts.

switched over to multipoolminer lastweek, was running nicehash miner for awhile.  nicehash miner plays well with mixed systems, but i'm condensing all my systems to either amd or nvidia, and multipoolminer seems to be better for that.

as you can see... i'm small potatoes.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub

Yeah I'll add that.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hello guys,

I have put in autoswitch 0.64 ETH to BTC but they have just disappeared. Can you fix that? My account username is vtoo.

Thanks!

I couldn't find any error or bug lately.
I found that you have some BTC in your account. Seems like auto exchanged successfully. FYI, auto exchange needs some time. It's not immediate process.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
how come genoils ethminer only shows 33 mh/s when i'm running 60+ on my computer

when I run claymore's it does show most off the time accurate in dashboard?

Try claymore. Genoil's Ethminer is not maintained anymore.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hello fellow miningpoolhubbers,
I am seeing this on my vertcoin account.
Why suddenly so many unconfirmed transactions?

There's some rental miner I think. They mine many blocks for short period and leave.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Please make sure the SIA pool is NOT going down in these crucial moments.

Siacoin didn't go down for few days.
Don't worry.

The problem is that Poloniex temporarily disabled siacoin deposit/withdrawals. Waiting them to open it again.

Thanks.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Can anynone explain why i get authethication error on multi agro switching using ccminer?

It's complicated getting that to work; I recommend trying MultiPoolMiner and just setting it to NVidia only in the 'start.bat'.

Got it working, thanks though.. i used : between username and worker instead of .'s

However what are the algo switches based on? If i look at curreny profitability on whattomine.com it shows different  items..

Currently mining dgb skein imo ethereum is much more profitable.. so are others.

I'm running the - nvidia blake vanilla-ethhash-groedtl-myr-gr-quark-qubit-skein-x11-x13-x15.

What is that based on? And i think a really huge feature would be an estimate what you currently earn mining current coin.

There's no digibyte skein at whattomine.
Digibyte skein's profitability sometimes jump up radically.

I would add some detailed stats but I'm already busy with pool maintenance. It would need some time. Thanks.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
@MiningPoolHub Please can you look into what is causing this?

https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues/109

** cpuminer-multi 1.3.1 by tpruvot@github **
BTC donation address: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd (tpruvot)

[2017-05-20 20:15:36] 4 miner threads started, using 'sia' algorithm.
[2017-05-20 20:15:36] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17022
[2017-05-20 20:15:37] stratum_subscribe send failed
[2017-05-20 20:15:37] ...retry after 10 seconds
[2017-05-20 20:15:47] Stratum answer id is not correct!

*** ccminer 2.0 for nVidia GPUs by tpruvot@github ***
    Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 8.0 64-bits

Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
  Include some algos from alexis78, djm34, sp, tsiv and klausT.

BTC donation address: 1AJdfCpLWPNoAMDfHF1wD5y8VgKSSTHxPo (tpruvot)

[2017-05-21 00:03:36] Starting on stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17022
[2017-05-21 00:03:36] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
[2017-05-21 00:03:36] NVAPI GPU monitoring enabled.
[2017-05-21 00:03:36] 1 miner thread started, using 'sia' algorithm.
[2017-05-21 00:03:36] Stratum extranonce answer id was not correct!
[2017-05-21 00:04:26] Stratum connection interrupted
[2017-05-21 00:04:27] Stratum extranonce answer id was not correct!

Siacoin pool only supports Claymore protocol. Too sad that there's many siacoin mining protocols out there.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Can anynone explain why i get authethication error on multi agro switching using ccminer?

Auth error is normal error signaling miner to switch to other algo.

1. Check you have set appropriate Job at hub miner page.
2. Check that you've connected to most profitable algo at that moment.

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
I have just registered to try Mining Pool Hub... Mining SC 12h and still stuck with first block.. Sad

Est. Shares    2,997,290,765 (done: 252.64%)

Is this normal?? Over 200%?
Usually, with other pool, I would have around 200SC until now.. Sad My estimate here is 48SC

Siacoin's block time is long and pool hash is not that big. It's about 4.17% of total hashrate.
Poo finds about 6 blocks daily average.

You will get coins at last and it will be similar to other pools.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
When i use auto algo switching I keep getting stratum auth faild..

Currently i'm mining eth with claymore's dual miner.

i'm running a 6 x gtx 1070 rig.

I have a feeling it has to do with CC miner ,i run latest version and whenever i use the auto algo switch port or a normal port for example  digibyte groestl it will give stratum auth error.

please help

Auth error is normal error for switching purpose.

You will get auth error when your hub miner does not have appropriate Job to work. (e.g. Job - Not set)
Or your job's switching coin is not what you connected algo(port).

Please check your mining command list and hub job.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
FTC payouts stalled for second day and no actions... :/

It's little error from payout processing. It's resolved now. Sorry for late action.
Jump to: