Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 306. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hallo again,

i think i really need an "easier to use" version.

I saw where to write all in -- not all: where to write hashrate? which wallet - we are on miningpoolhub, only our loginnames ....and so on

Maybe you could write a " how to use text"

where exactly to fill in all

´(different miners are config., all work when i start, and i think you program is that i was looking for the last month-you did it!) Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hallo, thanks for the fast answer.

I feel, you made something good, i only must find out how it works,  - just rightclicked and i saw where to write ....

i will have a try now.

but i am sure i will have some questions again - once its working for me, be sure i donate

happy to hear comes a new version
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hallo,

can somboday explain, how to use multipoolminer?! I am always mining with claymore and last time on miningpool hub. Like very much this pool and all you can make here - but no idea how to start multipoolminer. in powershell? --always say cannot find internetexplorer?? I dont know to make programms -but my miners work.

So please, somebody could give me an useful unstruction

Not sure how you have internet explorer involved in it.  Tongue
I'll be releasing version 2 in a couple of days that should be easier to use.

On the current version:
Right click and edit the file.
Enter your miner locations, username and hash rates (hash per second).
Save the changes.
Right click and run the file.

If you leave the hashrate as zero then it won't mine that algorithm.
hi, mind to share how does the auto exchange works ?

let's say that i'm mining eth/etc autoswitch & i had set auto exchange to bitcoin.

I've just set it to auto exchange to BTC & filled up the BTC pool with my BTC addy.

Hope i got it right.

so those etc/eth mined at MPH will be automatically exchanged to BTC at prevailing prices (based on which exchange) & the auto exchanged etc//eth to BTC will show up in MPH's Bitcoin Pool wallet ?

I think I'm on the right page but not 100% sure how it works.

much thx in advance OP/pool op.

That's correct and is the best setup. Don't leave loads of coins in pool wallets; set your auto payout to 0.01 BTC.
Hallo,

can somboday explain, how to use multipoolminer?! I am always mining with claymore and last time on miningpool hub. Like very much this pool and all you can make here - but no idea how to start multipoolminer. in powershell? --always say cannot find internetexplorer?? I dont know to make programms -but my miners work.

So please, somebody could give me an useful unstruction
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
hi, mind to share how does the auto exchange works ?

let's say that i'm mining eth/etc autoswitch & i had set auto exchange to bitcoin.

I've just set it to auto exchange to BTC & filled up the BTC pool with my BTC addy.

Hope i got it right.

so those etc/eth mined at MPH will be automatically exchanged to BTC at prevailing prices (based on which exchange) & the auto exchanged etc//eth to BTC will show up in MPH's Bitcoin Pool wallet ?

I think I'm on the right page but not 100% sure how it works.

much thx in advance OP/pool op.
how do i make the dashboard update? faster Angry

It's a set speed:
"Refresh interval: 10 seconds. Hashrate based on shares submitted in the past 5 minutes."

Your miner will give you real-time speed.
Activity: 4
how do i make the dashboard update? faster Angry
 Shocked nice to see I made something useful. I'll be adding benchmarking this week and make it easier to use. I fixed the errors on the current version that lyolyalya reported on github.

Please use bitcoin address 1Q24z7gHPDbedkaWDTFqhMF8g7iHMehsCb for multipoolminer donations.  Smiley
Activity: 455
I'm trying out this multipoolminer. For entering the hash rates, do I put it in KH/s, MH/s or GH/s? Does it matter? Also the BTC/Day doesn't show.
H/S
Activity: 292
I'm trying out this multipoolminer. For entering the hash rates, do I put it in KH/s, MH/s or GH/s? Does it matter? Also the BTC/Day doesn't show.
emmm...multipoolminer...time after time have this error and no reconect after 30 sec.only manual restarting of the scrypt

hi i am new to the auto exchange but am thinking my last order didnt go through been 4 to 8 hours um want  to transfer money but cant can i please have an update on the last zcash exchange that hasnt shown up thank you .user  sfmain1

I checked and all your coins are already exchanged and credited now.
You can withdraw your coins at bitcoin pool page.

https://bitcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Thanks.
oh now i see them im so sorry!!!!!!! Undecided all these transactions are so confusing A+ exchange service!!!!  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
okay...i can turn off ethash...but this groestl...can i mine only neoscrypt and skein if they aren't on the top of norm profit list?

What are you trying to do?
i'm trying to mine only neoscrypt and skein multialgo switching=)but there is no such work in hub workers=)there is groestl, myraid-groestl,neoscrypt and skein=)

I'll have a look at posting a script after work that will switch based on your parameters.
would be nice=)need example for at least.

Decided to post it on github.com under MultiPoolMiner.
It's been a long day... I'm heading home now.

Need to test then I'll release the script here:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner

Edit:
It's now live!
Too tired to test it much but it seems to work. Let me know what you think.
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

Please tell me your bitcoin address so that I can donate some.

Great works!!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
hi i am new to the auto exchange but am thinking my last order didnt go through been 4 to 8 hours um want  to transfer money but cant can i please have an update on the last zcash exchange that hasnt shown up thank you .user  sfmain1

I checked and all your coins are already exchanged and credited now.
You can withdraw your coins at bitcoin pool page.

https://bitcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Thanks.
hi i am new to the auto exchange but am thinking my last order didnt go through been 4 to 8 hours um want  to transfer money but cant can i please have an update on the last zcash exchange that hasnt shown up thank you .user  sfmain1  and if this isnt where i ashould ask this question then can someone tell me where i should be....  at about 10 to 14 hours waiting now....
Activity: 6
and again=)

update.from neoscrypt(ccminer) to equihash switches normally.
update2.from equihash back to neoscrypt - fine
update3 - https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues/1
update4 - everything is working now even modifying scrypt for nvidia cards=)
that's what i'm talking about.skein is need to work but neoscrypt instead.restarting scrypt is helping.chooses skein.

any minds?
I'm refreshing but pages are blank?HuhHuh?
pools seems working.but main page with algos are blank.

Yes, it's related to webserver moving.

Some parts didn't show up correctly for some connections. It's resolved now.
Please report if there's some errors still.
have issues with multipoolminer scrypt now...JSON decode failed (1):'[' or '{' expected near 'HTTP'
JSON decode failed (1):'[' or '{' expected near 'server'

Is this error occurred before the web server moving?
I have no idea about this error. Maybe parsing the webserver API?

Can you tell me commandline or setting to reproduce this from my side?
no.until morning everything is working fine...
i can give you my power shell scrypt, maybe it helps.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzIjrFYeA7rtVm5BSHgzenlWakE/view?usp=sharing
update...it's working now/maybe some things not loaded at that moment=)
update2.now almost completely on KlausT ccminer except Lyra(nanashi)/let's see multipoolminer algoswitching closely=)
Jump to: