Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 55. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 12
I have a theory about this auto-exchange and I would like to see your opinion about this. Let's take for example that we have all coins to auto-exchange

So the best would be BTC or ETH to be set as auto-exchange coin (I would choose ETH because have lower withdraw fee from MPH)

In your example when BTC goes up and ZEC doesn't change price you are not losing anything as you will buy more LTC for your BTC.  You have only considered one case, but there are many more options how the price of one or the other coin will change. In some cases you lose, in others you win.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have a theory about this auto-exchange and I would like to see your opinion about this. Let's take for example that we have all coins to auto-exchange to LTC. Each coin goes to Bittrex (only as an example, I know that there are 2 more), it changes to BTC then to LTC. On both exchanges/converts you are losing profits/value. Bittrex doesn't convert for example: ZEC directly to LTC, it goes: ZEC->BTC->LTC. When BTC price goes up and ZEC price remain the same or goes lower, you will lose much of the value because you buy the same amount of BTC with more ZEC. Bittrex has these 3 exchanges: BTC-any coin, ETH-any coin, USDT-any coin. Miningpoolhub doesn't support USDT so we are up for BTC or ETH. What do you think? Should I set a coin in this way to avoid so many exchanges/ converts? Sorry for my english and please correct me if I'm wrong on my arguments.

Example Losing money:

ZEC -> BTC -> LTC
ZCL -> BTC -> LTC
BTG -> BTC -> LTC
ZEN -> BTC -> LTC

VS

Losing less money and maybe is faster:

ZEC -> BTC
ZCL -> BTC
BTG -> BTC
ZEN -> BTC

OR

ZEC -> ETH
ZCL -> ETH
BTG -> ETH
ZEN -> ETH

then withdraw BTC or ETH directly to your main wallet.

Bittrex:    BTC, ETH, USDT
Yobit:      BTC, ETH, Doge, Waves
Poloniex: BTC, ETH, USDT,XMR

So the best would be BTC or ETH to be set as auto-exchange coin (I would choose ETH because have lower withdraw fee from MPH)
Hi, May I ask a question about the pools?
All pools on the MPH are yours or parts of them are outsourcing?
Activity: 5
Hi all!

Is it just my setup or is anyone else experiencing this kind of slow down on equihash?

- I used to get.0013000 btc every 3-4 hours
- now I can't even get that amount in 8-12 hours

Please share your thoughts on the matter. Tnx!
i have a truble too. Support not answered some hour

Hi dmshell!

It seems that the problem is in their exchange. I've already seen turned over exchanges but still no movement on my btc conversion.
i dont use exchange
Activity: 27
Hi all!

Is it just my setup or is anyone else experiencing this kind of slow down on equihash?

Hi dmshell!

It seems that the problem is in their exchange. I've already seen turned over exchanges but still no movement on my btc conversion.
Activity: 179
Merit: 27
Hello.

Please can you upgrade to Feathercoin 0.13  as soon as possible.

Thanks.

AcidD
Activity: 5
Hi all!

Activity: 88
Merit: 11
Will mph have a bitcoin private pool? Soon?
Activity: 27
Hi all!

Activity: 28
keccak - maxcoin nt applicable for auto exchange? i have some of them piled up during dual mining.
i do not have a yobit account, so i could not move them anywhere atm
Activity: 182
I am trying to mine Verge-Scrypt on stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20523.

I am using cpuminer opt 3.8.2.1.  I am not showing any hashrate on the website. 

The worker is showing but has an x under active and no hashrate.  I'm not sure if its working correctly and I have no indication of my total hashrate if it is working.

What could be the problem?

Scrypt is an ASIC-only algorithm.  Your CPU won't find a block EVER.

No seriously... NEVER.
Activity: 19

Hi everyone,

We've created a new page for tracking on miningpoolhub.com, just simple input an API key and you can monitor your workers mining.
Many features, pool, application will release soon.

Any suggestions, please send to our email: [email protected]

Thank you for all
Activity: 145
Merit: 27
The Ravencoin Community launched early this year and has seen tremendous network and community growth. There are currently over 5 pools on the RVN network, and we're looking for more!

All pools will get added to the Ravencoin ANN and recieve promotional support from the RVN community. New pools end up at the top of our lists in bold type! We've heard rumors that some members of the community are looking to get listed on an exchange soon as well, so nows the time!

Ravencoin ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2752467
Official Website: https://Ravencoin.org

Thanks!
Anyone having difficulties with signing up on Miningpoolhub? I can create the account, but never receive the confirmation e-mail. It's been like that for couple of days. Yes, I checked the spam folder.
there is no confirmation. Just login straight ahead with your credentials
Activity: 13
Anyone having difficulties with signing up on Miningpoolhub? I can create the account, but never receive the confirmation e-mail. It's been like that for couple of days. Yes, I checked the spam folder.
Activity: 236
hi, has MPH updated FTC wallet to the latest 0.13.0  to prevent fork at block 2120000 ?
I am trying to mine Verge-Scrypt on stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20523.

I am using cpuminer opt 3.8.2.1.  I am not showing any hashrate on the website. 

The worker is showing but has an x under active and no hashrate.  I'm not sure if its working correctly and I have no indication of my total hashrate if it is working.

What could be the problem?
2- when switching coin (still within the same Algo Equihash), do we loose some hashrate work while the switch is complete ? Or does MPH keeps the hashrate operating smoothly without interruption ?

You are not switched to another coin until the block is found; so, no, you are not loosing anything (in theory)

3- did anyone do a bench/test to check whether Coin switching is really more profitable than sticking to one coin ?

I asked myself the very same question a couple weeks ago (I was on equihash algo, 4 coins switch with autoconvert to ether); and I did some tests. With switching between 4 coins I made ~20% less eth than predicted by Whattomine (monitored it for 1 week). I then started mining ZCL only and I get exactly what is predicted by WTM. Luckily ZCL remains the most profitable (among equihash coins) for quite some time now, so no need to switch often.
Activity: 3
Hi,

I switched to MPH 2 days ago, I like the most Equihash algo.

So I pointed my 2 workers to Equihash hub (auto switch coin between Zcash, Zclassic, ZenCash and Bitcoin-Gold) with appropriate port: "equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 17023".

1- I get email alert "[ Mining Pool Hub ] IDLE Worker" quite often but when I check I see the miner is working properly: is coin switch the reason why I get this monitoring alerts ?

2- when switching coin (still within the same Algo Equihash), do we loose some hashrate work while the switch is complete ? Or does MPH keeps the hashrate operating smoothly without interruption ?

3- did anyone do a bench/test to check whether Coin switching is really more profitable than sticking to one coin ?

I did some search and couldn't find answer to this 3 questions, thanks for your help.

Pages:
Jump to: