Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 99. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 104
I've been mining equihash for ages and there's a backlog of stuff "on exchange"  But nothing has come back and been credited to my auto exchange coin (zcash) since more than 12 hours.  The amounts of various equihash coins on exchange keeps rising but nothing seems to come back whereas it used to take very roughly 4 hours.  Is there some reason for this?  I haven't changed any settings.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey guys,
I just published an app for iPhone that gets the data out of mining pool hub and presents it in (what I believe to be Cheesy ) friendly user interface. Basically, with a tap you will get to most important data when using the site:
- Current overall hashrate
- List of workers and their actual hashrate
- Wallet balance for selected currency
- Last transactions on selected currency
- Normalized profitability for chosen GPU

I thought it would be useful to separate setting for mining and wallet currencies as most of us have autoexchange configured so you don't have to change settings every time you want see one or another.
Additionally, as the site does not provide API based access to normalized profitability I did parse that on my own.
While i wanted to get out with a release that is functional enough to be of value for me and everyone who would use it, I also want this to be just first release of many Smiley
In that sense, please let me know if you would like to see some new features on this so i would know where to invest my time:
- Apple Watch integration?
- Automated notifications for certain alerts? (workers not responding, hashrate low, balance over thershold, payment sent..?)
-... Anything that you would think is missing
- Some kind of math and estimates that would present earning projections?
- Some data from other sites like prices that would be useful?
- Your external wallet balance?

Below is direct link to the App, but I do have also couple of promo codes I will share with first few people that will send me a PM Smiley

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mining-pool-hub-monitor/id1330244339?ls=1&mt=8

and also few screenshots:
http://mining4.me/imgrep/mph/screenshots/screenshot1.png
http://mining4.me/imgrep/mph/screenshots/screenshot2.png
http://mining4.me/imgrep/mph/screenshots/screenshot3.png
http://mining4.me/imgrep/mph/screenshots/screenshot4.png

Thanks everyone that would consider this for feedback in advance.
Activity: 9
Anyone here mining ZenCash or ZClassic ??

I have little problem with those two every hour or so valid shares go blank estimates go blank too like you dont mine but my miner is up and running and mining normal and hashrate on the pool got stuck i dont think i'm getting anything when this happens and it happens a lot
When this happens a lot in a day i get 6,7 times less when its not happening like one day i make 1.75 zen and the next day when starts to happen often again i get only 0.28
a bit lower dont you think
 so anyone got a problem with those two
Activity: 8
Hello,

I would like to know, if I mining on Equihash, it does switch automatically to the most profitable coin, that's perfect.  I would like to know if I have configured the Auto Exchange to ZenCash, but I would like ex. Zclassic to be paid in Zclassic coin.

Once I set an address under that coin wallet, do I go under the Auto Exchange page and switch the Active to Off for that specific coin ?

Correct. Turn off the coins you don't want Auto Exchanged.
Activity: 5
Hello,

I would like to know, if I mining on Equihash, it does switch automatically to the most profitable coin, that's perfect.  I would like to know if I have configured the Auto Exchange to ZenCash, but I would like ex. Zclassic to be paid in Zclassic coin.

Once I set an address under that coin wallet, do I go under the Auto Exchange page and switch the Active to Off for that specific coin ?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
When will an overview of all machines be available?

Its so hard to see what my machines are doing, digging into each coin to see if my machines are currently active/mining that coin.

I second this, would be a great feature to add.  I like the way Hash-To-Coins does theirs, right at the top of the homepage.

Use this site
https://miningpoolhubstats.com

Im curious, what is the worst a hacker can do with our API key ?

tell the irs you are making money and have them check to make sure you are reporting it?

so there is no control whatsoever of the account, right ?

from their faq

When you login, we automatically generate you a randomly assigned username. We do not store your real name. For now, we do not store your email address but we will soon give you the choice to enter it for notifications

The service stores the following information:
Your API key (which is encrypted with 256 bit encryption

i think you are pretty safe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Its so hard to see what my machines are doing, digging into each coin to see if my machines are currently active/mining that coin.

I second this, would be a great feature to add.  I like the way Hash-To-Coins does theirs, right at the top of the homepage.

Use this site

tell the irs you are making money and have them check to make sure you are reporting it?

so there is no control whatsoever of the account, right ?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Use this site

Use this site

Anyone use the auto profit successfully?  Is it worth it or questionable?
It is not. The auto profit switching and the PPLNS payment system are two things, that doesnt work together. It is just stupid to setup a multi algo auto profit switching pool with a PPLNS payment system...
The pool doesn't switch algo/coin until a block has been found. So there will be no loss of revenue from switching unless you or your Mining software decide to switch before the block is done. Let the pool pick the algo/coin.
I don't know if everyone here understands what PPLNS is but if you want what I thought was a very good description of PPLNS I found one here. http://give-me-coins.com/support/faq/what-is-pplns/
After reading it your should understand that PPLNS does hurt miner profits but makes it hard for pool hoppers to gain an advantage over consistent miners.
I did test auto switching and not auto switching for few weeks and found that auto switching makes more money overall.
PPLNS is not to penalize pool hoppers. PPLNS is to penalize pool hopping cheaters. pool hopping cheaters use different strategy.

I'm using multi-algo switching with NVIDIA - Equihash, Lyra2RE2, Lyra2z

Would it be more profitable to expand to using more algos like NVIDIA - Cryptonight, Ethash, Equihash, Groestl, Lyra2RE2, Lyra2z, Myriad-Groestl, NeoScrypt, Skein ?

Activity: 64

Yes that's pretty awesome!  How does one find out about these things? 

Here and the MPH reddit.

Use this site

Awesome, thank you for posting.

Yes that's pretty awesome!  How does one find out about these things? 

Activity: 15

Use this site

Awesome, thank you for posting.
Activity: 15
Can Siacoin auto or manual transfer fees be reduced?  At 12 SC per transfer that's crazy.  I also noticed in Auto Exchange I am not getting correct coinage in return when exchanging Monero for Siacoin, considering it is being exchanged in Poloniex.  Seems in Auto Exchange I am loosing not just the .2% fee, but another 5-10%.

Thank you for looking into it.
Activity: 29

Use this site
Activity: 43

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Zcoin: whats with the 0.01 fee for payout ? Any special reason ? Its enough to move all my cards out of MPH when I mine this coin.
Lowered to 0.001 XZC.
Actually 0.01 is default value for most new pools by template. I didn't adjust it.
I have paid the 0.01 XZC fee four times. Two times each on two accounts. Are you going to refund the people that paid the higher fee already?
The pool operator did nothing wrong that would make it necessary to issue a refund.
insane fee is certainly wrong to me. And btw why do you feel the need to defend his behavior ?
If you don't like the fee, either don't withdraw so often, or go to a different pool.  Either way, quit your whinging.
so you are fine with him asking 10 times the fees ? You obviously dont know how this pool works, or maybe you are just another pathetic fanboy ?
The fact that he reduced the fee says I was right to complain, wake up kiddo.
Oh, and Im already (partly) out of here, only 2 rigs left on MPH.
Right to complain yes. Right to ask for a refund no. I am not defending anyone's behavior. I am pointing out that it is un-reasonable to ask for a refund on fees that were posted for everyone to see like @jackbox did.
That is like filling up your tank of gasoline and asking the fueling station to refund part of your money because they lowered their prices afterwards.
Zcoin: whats with the 0.01 fee for payout ? Any special reason ? Its enough to move all my cards out of MPH when I mine this coin.
Lowered to 0.001 XZC.
Actually 0.01 is default value for most new pools by template. I didn't adjust it.
I have paid the 0.01 XZC fee four times. Two times each on two accounts. Are you going to refund the people that paid the higher fee already?
The pool operator did nothing wrong that would make it necessary to issue a refund.

insane fee is certainly wrong to me. And btw why do you feel the need to defend his behavior ?

If you don't like the fee, either don't withdraw so often, or go to a different pool.  Either way, quit your whinging.

so you are fine with him asking 10 times the fees ? You obviously dont know how this pool works, or maybe you are just another pathetic fanboy ?
The fact that he reduced the fee says I was right to complain, wake up kiddo.

Oh, and Im already (partly) out of here, only 2 rigs left on MPH.
Activity: 52

Activity: 182
Lowered to 0.001 XZC.

Pages:
Jump to: