Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 100. (Read 57417 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
How come when i supply both c= and mc= same coin, instead of mature coins sending to my wallet they are labeled only as "exchange". I'm speaking specifically about neodash. here's my wallet for reference: Is this normal?

http://zergpool.com/?address=T1r43WPvPEysAAtrB1RShcrmaKs53TvS7

There is common status pattern among all coins, as they can both participate in Exchange or being directly refunded. We only don't exchange portion of coins entitled to be payed directrly.

You should not worry about this status, just give it a time.

I still have not received my coins. Where were they sent, because i have not received them in my wallet. I also mined neodash at hashpool.eu and received all coins from them already.

I see no transactions here: http://zergpool.com/site/tx?address=T1r43WPvPEysAAtrB1RShcrmaKs53TvS7 but my balance has been drained away to zero.

I am checking your case now. I will add your balance soon back and solve it for others

This is fixed for you and permanently for all others.
Is it possible to do payouts in ETH?

If you make decent contribution to hashrate and earn significant amounts, I will make it for you
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is it possible to do payouts in ETH?

I disagree with how the payment was made!

Please ellaborate more, what is exactly went wrong for you
How come when i supply both c= and mc= same coin, instead of mature coins sending to my wallet they are labeled only as "exchange". I'm speaking specifically about neodash. here's my wallet for reference: Is this normal?

There is common status pattern among all coins, as they can both participate in Exchange or being directly refunded. We only don't exchange portion of coins entitled to be payed directrly.

I still have not received my coins. Where were they sent, because i have not received them in my wallet. I also mined neodash at hashpool.eu and received all coins from them already.

I see no transactions here: http://zergpool.com/site/tx?address=T1r43WPvPEysAAtrB1RShcrmaKs53TvS7 but my balance has been drained away to zero.

I am checking your case now. I will add your balance soon back and solve it for others
 We had to increase BTC payout limits to 0.005 BTC base because of high costs on trasaction itself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

I disagree with how the payment was made!
Activity: 33
Anybody know where pool based?

Latvia - Europe

Nice to hear we have some enthuasiasts from LV. Im from Riga, may soon be sending some haspower from China Grin
Activity: 33
Interesting option.
Can anybody give feedback how this pool compares to MiningPoolHub and AhashPool?
Im currently on MPH, but would like to see other multiswitch pool options which would have more coins.
However, most autoswitch pools payout only in BTC. Zerg apparently can payout in ETH, which is interesting
Activity: 40

How mining profit from 1 algo is calculated? Will I get reward equivalent to most profitable coin or average taken from all coins?

Exchange rates against BTC pair are used to identify most profitable coin with algo to mine at any point of time.

Equivalent is only applicable if you payout wallet is different from BTC.
Activity: 13
@pinpins, since you're supporting payments to hardware wallets, I guess there's no limitation of wallets to use?
In this case, can we use ANY exchange or is there some reason for the following statement:
Supported Exchanges
Cryptopia, Poloniex, Yobit, LiveCoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex, StocksExchange
Huh
Activity: 56
How mining profit from 1 algo is calculated? Will I get reward equivalent to most profitable coin or average taken from all coins?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I tried mining on this pool but after a few days I'm still waiting for the payment of verge (XVG) ...
XVG adress: D88dRWp8noDm68ij4Cb2kXhJWCg6U6yQxS

We didn't find any XVG yet unfortunately. But keep mining we eventually will. Or switch to BTC for instance

I hope to receive the payment when the balance is equivalent 0,001 BTC !!!
I tried mining on this pool but after a few days I'm still waiting for the payment of verge (XVG) ...
XVG adress: D88dRWp8noDm68ij4Cb2kXhJWCg6U6yQxS

We didn't find any XVG yet unfortunately. But keep mining we eventually will. Or switch to BTC for instance
UPDATE
Realized that we pay too tiny amounts for some of altcoins based on 0.1 threshold. This is not healthy for system. I will introduce so threshold amount for alts is equivalent to 0.001 BTC

New rule as following

BTC payouts are made automatically every 8 hours for all balances above 0.002, or 0.0002 on Sunday.
Payouts for all other currencies are made automatically every 8 hours for all balances above 0.001 in BTC equivalent, or 0.0001 on Sunday.
Activity: 28
Mining on Skunk/auto, I take it SONO was completely removed then.

I believe pinpin will look into it and re-add it when it's ok.  Wink
Mining on Skunk/auto, I take it SONO was completely removed then.
Activity: 28
Is Skunk/MUN available/working as of now?

Working fine, Sono was the chain with problems
Is Skunk/MUN available/working as of now?
Pages:
Jump to: