Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 99. (Read 57439 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
Stonecoin in neoscrypt has different profitability, but not 0.03593. Can you fix?

Price for this coin is approximately 0.00007, so I believe it is correct. Or do I miss something
I tried mining on this pool but after a few days I'm still waiting for the payment of verge (XVG) ...
XVG adress: D88dRWp8noDm68ij4Cb2kXhJWCg6U6yQxS

We didn't find any XVG yet unfortunately. But keep mining we eventually will. Or switch to BTC for instance

I hope to receive the payment when the balance is equivalent 0,001 BTC !!!

Yes, definately. It must not be a problem
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Stonecoin in neoscrypt has different profitability, but not 0.03593. Can you fix?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Again,could you check 3KUntsHndE81wo6JyrthLmAo41AzZS7rHk, missing the previous paiment. The most recent one is there.
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
Galactrum doesn't seem to work. No one block found with big hashrate and time on low difficulty. Check please!
Trezarcoin has 100 coins in the block and sometimes profitable, please correct

Fixed.

UPDATE.

SniffDog light for Zergpool.com is released to involve only easy to start algorithms(c11, neoscrypt, tribus, xevan).
If you have 1-3 GPU rigs that is right to start with.
https://github.com/igrik1986/Sniffdogminer/releases
Activity: 27
Trezarcoin has 100 coins in the block and sometimes profitable, please correct
Activity: 56
I see shortage of LTC, what currency do you mine into to transfer to exchange? Is mining multicoin>BTC directly to exchange possible?
Sorry for noob question, but If I mine multicoin will I pay BTC transaction fee when pool sends me BTC (fee subtracted from sent amount)?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Could you check 3KUntsHndE81wo6JyrthLmAo41AzZS7rHk, says payment 10 h ago, but I don't see one.

FYI, for those ramping up efforts on the Neoscrypt coins on Zergpool, a new Excavator was released a few days ago (1.4.2a). Speed improvements on Neoscrypt specifically are huge (i.e. 15% jump on hashrate for my 1070/1080Ti cards from 1.4.1a).

https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/releases
I dislike it wholeheartedly, and the speeds on 1080 Ti are pretty much same as hsrminer or latest KlausT. 1350 or so, hsrminer shows more (and mostly delivers).
Activity: 67
FYI, for those ramping up efforts on the Neoscrypt coins on Zergpool, a new Excavator was released a few days ago (1.4.2a). Speed improvements on Neoscrypt specifically are huge (i.e. 15% jump on hashrate for my 1070/1080Ti cards from 1.4.1a).

https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/releases
I must say estimates currently are wrong, and this is  I want to fix tonight. Estimates supposed to work for algo switch for best selected coins however some miners like to mine just some coin, but it contributes as with bad rating to overall capability.
Why do you ignore my question. If you can not solve my problem with the listing, then write it! I'm asking the second question for a second and you do not answer stupidly. I'm not against leaving this money for the development of the pool, but do not tell it !
How to mining the coins on which stands (no autotrade) ???And what im need to do for this Roll Eyes

Pleaes use option 2 for that. That is only possibility.
Did on a variant 2. Asik shows the found blocks but in statistics of a pool they are not displayed and receipts accordingly. How to me to learn whether there will be transactions? Delivered the mining of Centurion (CNT)
  c=wallett YOBit CNT,mc=CNT.What am I doing wrong? Roll Eyes

Thank you noting this down, I have disabled those for mining until figured out reasons blocks are not found there..

Can you provide wallet address to help you?
I tried and with another coin, too, the miner finds the blocks but their statistics and confirmation on the pool are not. For Centurion coin CV8tufb38FpLmVRYmoD4mvEuaEQwTndsLK ,for Ogn coin oWYTqpeTDbXKdghrhN96rdtboCyoYs2hna

These coins now disabled, I need to make root cause analyses regarding not found blocks
Activity: 42
I must say estimates currently are wrong, and this is  I want to fix tonight. Estimates supposed to work for algo switch for best selected coins however some miners like to mine just some coin, but it contributes as with bad rating to overall capability.
Why do you ignore my question. If you can not solve my problem with the listing, then write it! I'm asking the second question for a second and you do not answer stupidly. I'm not against leaving this money for the development of the pool, but do not tell it !
How to mining the coins on which stands (no autotrade) ???And what im need to do for this Roll Eyes

Did on a variant 2. Asik shows the found blocks but in statistics of a pool they are not displayed and receipts accordingly. How to me to learn whether there will be transactions? Delivered the mining of Centurion (CNT)

I tried and with another coin, too, the miner finds the blocks but their statistics and confirmation on the pool are not. For Centurion coin CV8tufb38FpLmVRYmoD4mvEuaEQwTndsLK ,for Ogn coin oWYTqpeTDbXKdghrhN96rdtboCyoYs2hna
I must say estimates currently are wrong, and this is  I want to fix tonight. Estimates supposed to work for algo switch for best selected coins however some miners like to mine just some coin, but it contributes as with bad rating to overall capability.

Thank you. Will the coins be accurately transferred to the wallet? And what about my transactions with Dash Grin

Activity: 18
hello from lithuania pinpins! Smiley i think it would be nice to have a discord channel or something like that for this pool where we could discuss things in real time. m?
I must say estimates currently are wrong, and this is  I want to fix tonight. Estimates supposed to work for algo switch for best selected coins however some miners like to mine just some coin, but it contributes as with bad rating to overall capability.

Wich ones? estimate current or 24h or both?
All coins or only some of them?
Thx

All coins were affected because of direct coin minings. Imagine somone decides to mine super unprofitable coin and it contributes to overall stats, making wrong estimate on algo profitability itself.

PS:
Algo estimates are fixed. Now data is based only for Option 1 hashrate, leaving direct mining not being part of average
Pages:
Jump to: