Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 106. (Read 57342 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
While skunk is ok and doesn't have that right?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
Getting some weird numbers, no idea if the api is jumpy or what.
I see the btc/day value jump a lot and sometimes pretty high (was wondering if it forked like Altcom or if everything is running ok)

Wink

Yes, thank you. I have corrected. In BSD case we actaully must pay 20 BSD to master nodes, in VSX 40 out of 80.
I changed config, now it must represent correct estimates.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Yeah, seeing strangely high BTC/Day numbers for Xevan, just like we saw for Skunk earlier.
Getting some weird numbers, no idea if the api is jumpy or what.
I see the btc/day value jump a lot and sometimes pretty high (was wondering if it forked like Altcom or if everything is running ok)

Wink
Is there a problem with xevan numbers using sniffdog?  Shocked

Could you please ellaborate more?
My balance was 0.0045 yesterday and today is 0.00028290 so whats the problem?

Wallet: 1QEFe5w8iXFnm4JdX4BAnaxzCS5rHrUfE5

The problem is that all we(including me) were mining wrong ALTCOM chain, and were becoming rich very fast, but unfortunately it was wrong chain so all blocks are orphans, and balances are adjusted accordingly.
This is unfrotunate, but the way blockchains sometimes behave.
Activity: 1
I hope the server maintenance is what caused my Total Earned to drop an order of magnitude. I was at about 0.0016 maybe more and now I'm at 0.00014. What's the deal? Wallet: 186GKN6QthkcBLota3xJFVJZDHtLErFkLo
Is there a problem with xevan numbers using sniffdog?  Shocked
Activity: 4
My balance was 0.0045 yesterday and today is 0.00028290 so whats the problem?

Wallet: 1QEFe5w8iXFnm4JdX4BAnaxzCS5rHrUfE5
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
oppps bitcoin balance no tx id..

but I'm sure it will be returned and resent right?

No worries, it just too many things to sort out the same time Smiley, hint me once again on your wallet address.

And this AMS wallet drives me nuts, it is again behind....!!!  Huh Huh

Just check your logs... you will see that probably nobody got a bitcoin tx id...I have multiple accounts on here not just my default one

IMHO... I would turn off AMS for now... looks like you will always have problems when bitsend drives almost 700mhs to xevan causing ams to be an instant mine... could be hard on the wallet and chain

if that is how it all works

Yes, you perhaps right regarding AMS.

Checked BTC, so yes. Our balance on exhange is 0.02886674BTC, with withdrawal limit 0.03 BTC. I would really appreciate if you can wait until it arrives, otherwise I will send my personal BTC to pool BTC to cover your earnings. Let me know, thank you

Yeah no need to start doing that out of your own pocket...we know you are just starting out.... some won't have patience as much.... just trying to help you out and maybe to others as to why they didn't get paid...

Your honesty is your best policy Smiley
Hey could you add Vaperscoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvprc-vaperscoin-scrypt-1489456 for scrypt it is sometimes very profitable even with small hashrate.

Hi
I can added, but after quick check it appears website and block explorer are all malware, how do we know that coin daemon is not?

Perhaps, I am paranoidal a bit , but makes me worry. Do you think many would mine it?

No worries, it just too many things to sort out the same time Smiley, hint me once again on your wallet address.

Just check your logs... you will see that probably nobody got a bitcoin tx id...I have multiple accounts on here not just my default one

IMHO... I would turn off AMS for now... looks like you will always have problems when bitsend drives almost 700mhs to xevan causing ams to be an instant mine... could be hard on the wallet and chain

Yes, you perhaps right regarding AMS.

Checked BTC, so yes. Our balance on exhange is 0.02886674BTC, with withdrawal limit 0.03 BTC. I would really appreciate if you can wait until it arrives, otherwise I will send my personal BTC to pool BTC to cover your earnings. Let me know, thank you
Hi Guys)
i mined over a day on KURT address KDmc2D6xEDceSgwL8EiWMa7SjSawwYcyqF
but no payout after 48 hours

Hi

The issue is that you specified Kurt as payout wallet, but mined other coins. Your KURT balance was increased accordingly, but we didn't find any KURT yet in a pool.
Please use c=KURT,mc=KURT to find exactly Kurt

Activity: 1
Hi Guys)
i mined over a day on KURT address KDmc2D6xEDceSgwL8EiWMa7SjSawwYcyqF
but no payout after 48 hours

And this AMS wallet drives me nuts, it is again behind....!!!  Huh Huh
pinpins

i have send you a request to add vision into your pool .

Hello, I have answered, please check I am still newbie as per forum status

@pipins, have you been able to look into it?

Yes, and regardless of my conversion efforts your earnings were based on yesterday ALTCOM wrong blockchain mining. Which means all blocks are invalid, except last one. So I will have adjust all balances, as we didn't gain any profit mining wrong chain. Sorry, but there is nothing I can really do.  We don't have those blocks
Crap.
Is it at least mining correctly for the Cryptopia one now?

YEs, must be ok. Now, only Cryptopia wallet could be an isssue, but I have no experiece mining to cryptopia
Activity: 13
@pipins, have you been able to look into it?

Yes, and regardless of my conversion efforts your earnings were based on yesterday ALTCOM wrong blockchain mining. Which means all blocks are invalid, except last one. So I will have adjust all balances, as we didn't gain any profit mining wrong chain. Sorry, but there is nothing I can really do.  We don't have those blocks
Crap.
Is it at least mining correctly for the Cryptopia one now?
Jump to: