Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 18. (Read 57417 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2
10 days to make 0.00223 something. which is only about 17.00 dollars. What are you mining exactly and how much power are you using.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Zergpool has just ripped me off... I had a balance of about 0.00243 BTC, I then was messing around with my script trying out mining to my LTC address, but forgot to swap my address out, this must have mined 1 share, changing my address currency on Zergpool to LTC, in the process converting my outstanding BTC balance to LTC. So I figured I'd just run it again set to BTC and it will change my balance back to BTC. It did. But at about 0.00221 BTC. I've lost 10% of my balance!! That balance was about 250 hours worth of mining for me. So have I just been fucked over because I mined to that address as LTC for all of about 30 seconds by accident...

I feel really let down by the pool doing this. Can anyone shed some light? It seems absolute BS. I can find someone's address and mine to it in a different currency and cause them to lose 10% of their balance?
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
What happened to verge scrypt coin???

Also curious. I hit a XVG block solo, and then noticed Verge disappeared from the site entirely very shortly after (except in the exchange chart). I wouldn't have even noticed (possibly like many others) had I not found that block.

Is there documentation available for the API? Ideally, I'd like to be able to get the current hashrate of each worker. The hashrate distribution of each coin would also be helpful.
Activity: 63
I have some 974 SUQA at the exchange for some 8-11 days now, is it normal?
UPDATE

1. Responding to INN, some day ago we appeared on wrong chain and mining of INN was wrong for like 12h. Now INN is up to date with appropriate chain, but previous earnings were false and cannot be payed.

2. We have enhanced web interface with some more info regarding crypto exchange statuses per coin

I have mined INN over three days, if the 12 hour chain was not correct, then where is the rest of the payout? Where can I reset the screen?
What happened to verge scrypt coin???
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
UPDATE

1. Responding to INN, some day ago we appeared on wrong chain and mining of INN was wrong for like 12h. Now INN is up to date with appropriate chain, but previous earnings were false and cannot be payed.

2. We have enhanced web interface with some more info regarding crypto exchange statuses per coin
Could someone explain me why my balance has not changed during 4 days? I tryed different coins and different algos, have a lot of immature blocks now all of them on exchange state, but this story continues day-by-day w/o balance change. Awesome miner tell me from 6$-8$ a day counting my hashrate, but in the real in seems like a fraud. Only 8$ for the first day and nothing after during 4 days. 0.00002601 BTC Last 24 hours with 6x1080 Ti cards. Are you serious guys?

Hi,

Could you please let me know some details like wallet and command line you running in order to investigate?

pinpin
You added the wrong network, and now I have to do what? I got 5668.27604329 INN, now you want me to forget about them?
DKu
Activity: 13
Could someone explain me why my balance has not changed during 4 days? I tryed different coins and different algos, have a lot of immature blocks now all of them on exchange state, but this story continues day-by-day w/o balance change. Awesome miner tell me from 6$-8$ a day counting my hashrate, but in the real in seems like a fraud. Only 8$ for the first day and nothing after during 4 days. 0.00002601 BTC Last 24 hours with 6x1080 Ti cards. Are you serious guys?
Hello, please can you help me with unpaid balance on zergpool. The payment did not come to the INN wallet, although the pool shows paid. ID: iAgrTFrC6X1iMLAPegBE9WuGSRcyhc8WYs
Activity: 22
I am the king of orphans it seems 4 days nice blocks all orphans /cry!!!!

Looks like the orphan blocks need to get adopted.
I am the king of orphans it seems 4 days nice blocks all orphans /cry!!!!
UPDATE

1. Recently reported by number of users solo hash leakage to shared mode has been fixed for good now
What happened to Party mining seems I'm mining but not showing any miners
Activity: 8
Add Red Fox (RFOX) coin. Equihash algoritm.
Activity: 15
Hello, Maxcoin on Keccak is gone, dead..? where? why? where is the coin? payout normaly or nothing? thanks you
Any information on how to set this for multi-algo miner like Baikal BK-X10? I am looking to mine most profitable algo and would like miner to switch to it automatically without me needing to tweak any settings too often. Would love to get a set-it-and-forget type configuration. Thank you.

Hello,

you can learn this peace of info to implement this

Algo Switching - http://zergpool.com/site/multialgo
Activity: 43
Any information on how to set this for multi-algo miner like Baikal BK-X10? I am looking to mine most profitable algo and would like miner to switch to it automatically without me needing to tweak any settings too often. Would love to get a set-it-and-forget type configuration. Thank you.
Seems to be working better now by setting the mc=

So now have it c=BTC,mc=XVG/DGB/GAME etc ,m=party
Pages:
Jump to: