Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 14. (Read 57362 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
UPDATE

1. Pool fee on odocrypt algo has been reduced to 0% to attract more miners
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Ran solo all day 8 hours of nothing at all nothing period no blocks no earnings nothing switched to shared within 11 min got block of verge.

Rage Quit.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Magi -  this is mysticism  Roll Eyes  Tongue
Typical example was late last night around 11PM. The pool reported I found a block of Sagacoin but my miners reported no blocks found at all. Then left my miners in solo for the entire night the miners reported 4 blocks found yet the pool reported no blocks found.

I run scrypt mining btw.

If someone wants to mine 50% solo and 50% shared they can split their
hash accordingly. I prefer to keep the pool egalitarian, it's less like a lottery.

Just my opinion.

Thanks for that but I left all my miners solo for 48 hours never got one block not even a crappy block like neetcoin. Switch to Shared mode for 48 hours I got 24 blocks even got neetcoin crappy blocks so either solo is broken or I have the worst luck in solo.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Zergpool gave me only 0.49 $ per day per L3+ .I tested 2 days with 13x L3+ and both days had same profit only 0.49 per machine in shared mode.Is it any mistake i do or is it so bad? (nicehash promising 0.77 $ per machine on calculator).This is what i have on password c=LTC,mc=NLG/GLD/XVG/GAME,pl=2.00 .

Only mining 4 coins there even left out DGB would explain why so low.

with 13 L3+'s c=LTC should be enough

Unless you want solo then c=LTC,m=solo

Thank you.I removed all coins as you said and at last hours i see profit raising Smiley .I will watch it for next days and give results.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
If someone wants to mine 50% solo and 50% shared they can split their
hash accordingly. I prefer to keep the pool egalitarian, it's less like a lottery.

Just my opinion.
UPDATE

1. Bitcoin Rhodium(XRC) is now available for mining on x13 algorithm
Zergpool gave me only 0.49 $ per day per L3+ .I tested 2 days with 13x L3+ and both days had same profit only 0.49 per machine in shared mode.Is it any mistake i do or is it so bad? (nicehash promising 0.77 $ per machine on calculator).This is what i have on password c=LTC,mc=NLG/GLD/XVG/GAME,pl=2.00 .

Only mining 4 coins there even left out DGB would explain why so low.

with 13 L3+'s c=LTC should be enough

Unless you want solo then c=LTC,m=solo
Activity: 30
All I'm running is two Antminer L3's pretty much worthless profits these days but sometimes I find a block here and there. But lately I have run over 48 hours finding nothing in solo or party modes. But when I switched to shared mode I tend to find blocks which is kinda wierd. But my rewards are maybe 1 % even though My miner confirmed the block.
Nope you would be the first. No other pool ever offers that period is either 100% solo or shared nothing in between.

I know we have solo mode and party modes, but is there a way we could have a hybrid mode.

Just hear me out hybrid mode would be on the shared mode but if a block is found the miner would get 50% of the reward and the pool would get the other 50%. Earnings would still be the same as shared mode but when blocks are found the miner gets a 50/50 split.

Interesting idea, have you seen something similar implemented in any of pool, just to learn a bit more?

Thanks
No payment in Peercoin for several days. Please help.
Wallet:
PLDhQ3bFZ3sppYRsAN1kn8UTZpypwLD9J8

Thanks for report this is fixed for you and couple of more miners!
Activity: 514
Merit: 11
NPlusMiner ZergPool Edition
          Released NPlusMiner 5.4.1
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner-ZergPool-Edition

Last Release:

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BCqPxe

NPlusMiner with GUI, AutoUpdate, Earnings Tracker and Monitoring

Candidate for AutoUpdate = Yes
       - NPlusMiner checks for updates every 24 hours.
       - If you do not want to wait, simply restart NPlusMiner and it will pick it up on startup

ChangeLog

- Core Updates
    - Removed some debug code.
    - Raised up Allowed API fails to 3 in BrainPlus
- Pools / Algos Updates
    - Added CPUPower support
    - Added grincuckarood29 support
- Miners updates
    - WildRigMulti 0.19.0
    - BMiner 15.7.4
    - Gminer 1.53
    - TRex 0.13.1
    - Lowered cpu-priority

Activity: 5
No payment in Peercoin for several days. Please help.
Wallet:
PLDhQ3bFZ3sppYRsAN1kn8UTZpypwLD9J8
I know we have solo mode and party modes, but is there a way we could have a hybrid mode.

Just hear me out hybrid mode would be on the shared mode but if a block is found the miner would get 50% of the reward and the pool would get the other 50%. Earnings would still be the same as shared mode but when blocks are found the miner gets a 50/50 split.

UPDATE

1. Stratum connection problems are resolved.

2. Good new for miners from Asia, our anycast network solution also includes two networks in Asia region now(Singapore and Japan). Hope you find latency improved when connection from this part of world. PS: Anycast picks the best route based on your location, so you don't need to do anything like changing connection address
Pool is alive data is dead. Stratum is offline.
Activity: 43
So how is this pool doing with SHA256 and Litecoin miners? Does it work good mining coins based on those PoW algos and autoconvert to coin of our choice? I have like 3S9 and 4 L3+ which I would like to redirect to this pool for mining. Also have 1 Baikal X10 as well which i would like to move here. Would need opinions of users of these specific machines but anyone can reply, it's fine. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: