Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL][PROFIT-SHIFT] Coinshift.com, the first profit-shifting multipool - page 13. (Read 28676 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 11
We pushed an update last night that resolved the issue that justme27 reported. If you got a string of quick shares and VARDIFF pushed you up a tier, it would never let you back down. We can also consider lowering the target share time to 20 if people still think that's a problem.

Please keep up the feedback, it really helps us improve the pool!

With last night's update we also added some more secret sauce that should improve profitability. We'll also be adding two more coins later today.

Happy mining!

I see it's been fixed, thanks! Share rate is steady now and the hash rate graph starts to make some sense Smiley

It feels fishy... Is profitability really at 0.00722/BTC per MH/s while Clever's is at 0.00590?

My counter is at .0032BTC confirmed since the last payout (< 20h ago), with about 500KH/s. So that seems pretty accurate.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
It feels fishy... Is profitability really at 0.00722/BTC per MH/s while Clever's is at 0.00590?

I'm wondering too. Admin announced that they had some secret improvements last night.

It went up right after they hit a Doge block.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I'm wondering too. Admin announced that they had some secret improvements last night.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
We pushed an update last night that resolved the issue that justme27 reported. If you got a string of quick shares and VARDIFF pushed you up a tier, it would never let you back down. We can also consider lowering the target share time to 20 if people still think that's a problem.

With last night's update we also added some more secret sauce that should improve profitability. We'll also be adding two more coins later today.

Happy mining!

Keep up the good job guys.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Happy mining!
Yep we hit a DOGE block!
Activity: 4
Profitability just spiked! Did we score a few DOGE blocks?
Thanks for looking into this. I'm seeing more like 1 share per 1-2 minutes. I've sent you a PM with my mining address.

You're right, you're submitting once per 60 seconds. We'll deploy an update today/tonight that will fix that.

Thanks for the report!
Been mining here for a few days now with 510kH/s, but I'm getting a very high difficulty since the past two days. My hash rate graph jumps up and down from 200 to 1000kH/s. Any plans to implement manual diff adjustment? (like -u BTCaddress.worker+difficulty as on P2Pool?)

What's your address? I'll check on yours specifically.
Ideally you wouldn't have to do anything manually and vardiff would take care of everything. Our VARDIFF target is 1 share every 25 seconds, which over the course of the day should result in very low variance (60*60*24/25 = 3456 shares per day).

If yours variance is bad, we could consider lowering the vardiff target or adding manual difficulty adjustment.

Thanks for looking into this. I'm seeing more like 1 share per 1-2 minutes. I've sent you a PM with my mining address.
when using stratum-mining-proxy, all my BTC addresses result in "Invalid payout address".
i use mining_proxy.py with options "-cu -cp x"

Can you reply with or PM me the address you're trying with?
Activity: 34
when using stratum-mining-proxy, all my BTC addresses result in "Invalid payout address".
i use mining_proxy.py with options "-cu -cp x"

edit:
sirs, my apologies;  it turns out that pooler's version of stratum-mining-proxy fails, but the slush's does not.
case closed.
Some updates:

We resolved all the problems with rejects earlier this week. Reject rates have been very low now for a few days.

We added two more coins today, FLAP and HNK. We'll be adding more this week.

Our main focus right now is keeping profitability up, but the altcoin market is really sagging. Profit-switching is really killing the market, but we don't think we were too late. Come join us and let's balance out the hashrate!
Been mining here for a few days now with 510kH/s, but I'm getting a very high difficulty since the past two days. My hash rate graph jumps up and down from 200 to 1000kH/s. Any plans to implement manual diff adjustment? (like -u BTCaddress.worker+difficulty as on P2Pool?)

What's your address? I'll check on yours specifically.
Ideally you wouldn't have to do anything manually and vardiff would take care of everything. Our VARDIFF target is 1 share every 25 seconds, which over the course of the day should result in very low variance (60*60*24/25 = 3456 shares per day).

If yours variance is bad, we could consider lowering the vardiff target or adding manual difficulty adjustment.
Activity: 21
ive been sticking around for the past 5-6 days. ive never used a profit switching pool (mainly because i don't support their toxicity) so i can't compare profits. overall i think payouts are low, although altcoins have been in a rough spot lately... but i genuinely believe we will iron out our issues and support your cause. keep up the good work. my 2.5 mh/s is here to stay.
Do you have plan on adding more coins?
Absolutely. We'll be adding a few more coins this week.

Bonus block is going out in 3 hours, make sure you're mining for at least an hour before!
Do you have plan on adding more coins?
Pages:
Jump to: