Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOLS] CryptoNote Universal Pool Solution - page 8. (Read 39318 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi again. Smiley

Fixed an issue with the custom CSS today.

Thank you guys for your feedback and feature ideas, would love to hear more from you. Smiley
Activity: 73
  • PPLNS option, currently all pulls hurted by pool-hopping
  • Hidden ports for miners (my patch on node-cn-pool)
  • Easy to customize, separate css, js with custom events, etc
  • Fee withdrawal address, automatic with threshold
  • Lightweight
  • Separate daemon, api and payout daemon

needed features indeed..

Poolto.be will use it when it will be added!  Grin
Activity: 86
PPLNS will be a real plus  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Forgot to say, not only BTC address, so will be possible to make a multipool for any PoS scamcoin =)

And also, an interface and instruments to resolve payout issues without spending 3 days on it, because such problem is show stopper and will destroy business.
  • Lightweight

I'll add some items to this list later.

BTW, I think multipools sucks, and merged-mining killing coins. If I found a time I'll join your frontend development if you are not against Ember.js frontend.

Thank you for your feedback, would love to hear more from you. Smiley
legendary
BTW, hide mined coins if it's multipool. Hide everything. The happiness is in the dark.
legendary
  • Lightweight

I'll add some items to this list later.

BTW, I think multipools sucks, and merged-mining killing coins. If I found a time I'll join your frontend development if you are not against Ember.js frontend.
So what is your main pain in the neck pool ops?
Cryptonote-universal-pool is a new powerful solution to deploy mining pools for CryptoNote currencies.
Based on node-cryptonote-pool our engine incorporates more features.

The reason to create a new pool engine is our commitment to provide ongoing support to all the community members. We've been trying to merge our features with zone117x's pool, but we ended up being ignored for almost a month already (#1, #2). Therefore, the only solution is a separate pool solution with fast development.

Unique features
  • Designed to support all CryptoNote currencies (including Fantomcoin & MonetaVerde)
  • Proper native CryptoNote address validation protects pools from fake address attacks, which may bring the whole pool down
  • Completely reworked landing page of the pool with historical data and charts
  • Largely updated usability and interface: historic charts for pool and user stats, customizable styles, etc.
  • Administrator interface for easier pool maintainability
  • Coming soon: dynamic mining pool that automatically selects the most profitable currency to mine (based on the exchange rate) and rewards the miner in Bitcoin

Why cryptonote-universal-pool?
  • We possess deep knowledge of both Node.js and C++ and are able to provide full solution in-house
  • We've been in mining business for some time and know what pool operators require
  • We are open to feature requests from the community and will deliver as fast as humanly possible

Pools using Cryptonote Universal Pool
http://xminingpool.com
http://extremepool.org

Installation & usage
Consult our guide.

Let's get connected

More info
High performance Node.js (with native C addons) mining pool for CryptoNote based coins such as Bytecoin, Monero, QuazarCoin, Fantomcoin, Boolberry, etc.. Comes with lightweight example front-end script which uses the pool's AJAX API.

Features:
  • Variable difficulty / share limiter
  • Share trust algorithm to reduce share validation hashing CPU load
  • IP banning to prevent low-diff share attacks
  • Socket flooding detection
  • Payment processing
  • Ability to configure multiple ports - each with their own difficulty
  • Detailed logging
  • Clustering for vertical scaling
  • Modular components for horizontal scaling (database, stats/API, payment processing, front-end)
  • Live stats API (using CORS with AJAX and HTML5 EventSource)
  • Light-weight front-end using API to display pool data
  • Worker login validation (make sure miners are using proper wallet addresses for mining)
Pages:
Jump to: