Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 13. (Read 47928 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
my wallet is in error... all you want to do is to download new BTS wallet then back up your file location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\BitcoinStake then click new BTS wallet after the BTS wallet Sync copy paste your wallet file then your done... enjoy...

yes, some members had issues when their laptop or computer crashed while wallet is active.

best solution is to re-install fresh,  but backup your wallet.dat file to USB before doing so.

after install, copy the backup wallet.dat onto the BitcoinStake folder.
Activity: 13
my wallet is in error... all you want to do is to download new BTS wallet then back up your file location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\BitcoinStake then click new BTS wallet after the BTS wallet Sync copy paste your wallet file then your done... enjoy...
going to do a giveaway for BitcoinStake and LitecoinStake on coinsmarkets.

awaiting their reply.

A member in our community also setup faucets for BCS and LCS.

just testing it now

can i have a link for the fauctets, so i can help check it out? i also created one, should i pm you?

it is not yet complete.

sure if you created one, PM me and lets check it out
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
The coin has really little movement, I guess that I am one buying and selling his own cosin to get it to move ... maybe a couple of others, but like this BCS is just wasted time

Well what can one do with a 10day old free coin? Would take a lot of development and use cases for it to really take off.

for ita value it needs to trade ... meaning it needs us to waste money on it.
For it to turn into a useful coin, it needs a true plan and deployment strategy. Or this will turn into another zombie coin. Same for LCS.

if people want to dump the coin, let them.  it's not a get rich quick scheme to make a quick buck, just cause of airdrops.

the whole point is to hold and stake.

the uses for the coin will come.  don't expect the sky within 1 week.

Just a reminder, you only get the airdrop once.

Thank god someone talking at a positive way. Saw the price at coinsmarket and it is at 300 sats now which is sad.
But I dont care. I will keep on staking until I get a better number of this.
He is right not all coins go up just like that in a week. Perhaps the airdrops are now sold but they made a wrong move.

People have some strange expectations these days, get frustrated if a 10 days old coin has no value, as if Bitcoin had a value when it was 10 days old. I'm rather more worried when newly created coins HAVE a value on thgeir very forst day...
well a lot of people want to get rich quick! probably teenagers. just kidding Smiley building wealth takes time. proving a solid project takes time too.
added a developer bounty:

Modify OpenBazaar to use BitcoinStake coins.  It is open source software.

and if this gets done, it will allow the community to buy/sell products and services.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
The coin has really little movement, I guess that I am one buying and selling his own cosin to get it to move ... maybe a couple of others, but like this BCS is just wasted time

Well what can one do with a 10day old free coin? Would take a lot of development and use cases for it to really take off.

For it to turn into a useful coin, it needs a true plan and deployment strategy. Or this will turn into another zombie coin. Same for LCS.

if people want to dump the coin, let them.  it's not a get rich quick scheme to make a quick buck, just cause of airdrops.

Thank god someone talking at a positive way. Saw the price at coinsmarket and it is at 300 sats now which is sad.
He is right not all coins go up just like that in a week. Perhaps the airdrops are now sold but they made a wrong move.

People have some strange expectations these days, get frustrated if a 10 days old coin has no value, as if Bitcoin had a value when it was 10 days old. I'm rather more worried when newly created coins HAVE a value on thgeir very forst day...

awaiting their reply.

just testing it now

can i have a link for the fauctets, so i can help check it out? i also created one, should i pm you?

awaiting their reply.

just testing it now
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
The airdrop still there, I have already got my coins from airdrop in several days ago.
But right now, I can still join the airdrop if i haven't.
How many people are there for airdrop?
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
ICO starting on 16th of April!
No bounty for Newbie. So sad. Angry Angry
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Got my airdrop!
Thank you! Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 506
Received coins. Thank you!
Activity: 171
Merit: 105

the whole crypto space (alts) needs a lot of positivity these days amidst the btc bull run. staking coins' time will come, usually after a long time but i reckon it will be worth it. holding on to my airdropped coins and just staking them.
Activity: 45
Only trade on coinsmarkets?
Or will be add new makets next?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

always will be those newbies who dump for free money once a airdrop is any non zero amount. if the dev team keeps with this coin over time should be worth the patience of those who hold and stake.

though i'm not a fan of coinsmarket (the exchange) staking the coins, they do it all in one wallet that could end badly, plus its always good to have those who want to send to exchanges miss out on staking.........people holding is what supports the network and keeps it stable.....kinda the who point of p2p currency.
I do have patience ... I invest in coins and put them aside mostly, I did the same with things like ripple and dash long ago and only recently (nicely) cashed in. Once the coin start to move a little bit, we can let it be alone.
But if we leave alone now, well it is like a baby. A nurtured baby grows and gets independent. The other ones mostly die (or they need a truly strong project attached to it)

Are you going to contribute and do something about it?

or is this just a rant?

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let everyone know.

Happy to help, hate to rant. :-)
I was planning to look a bit the the whitepaper (since I want to translate it also) and give some fb on it (than dev decides or not to use it) and so on.
That is the first point, te plan for the coin. Sure not every coind is a ZEC or a QTUM though ;-)

PS: Of all drops, this and lcs are the better ones as in better managed AND real coin. Enough of these 5 minute tokens

I put up a developer bounty, to create a dice site that uses BitcoinStake.

200,000 BitcoinStake coins.  100k for development, 100k for the bankroll.
Activity: 211
Santa Coin
Got my coins today dev thanks a lot!  Smiley
Activity: 126
I do have patience ... I invest in coins and put them aside mostly, I did the same with things like ripple and dash long ago and only recently (nicely) cashed in. Once the coin start to move a little bit, we can let it be alone.
But if we leave alone now, well it is like a baby. A nurtured baby grows and gets independent. The other ones mostly die (or they need a truly strong project attached to it)

or is this just a rant?

Happy to help, hate to rant. :-)
I was planning to look a bit the the whitepaper (since I want to translate it also) and give some fb on it (than dev decides or not to use it) and so on.
That is the first point, te plan for the coin. Sure not every coind is a ZEC or a QTUM though ;-)

PS: Of all drops, this and lcs are the better ones as in better managed AND real coin. Enough of these 5 minute tokens
Activity: 14

or is this just a rant?

Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: