Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 10. (Read 47928 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Dev. Can we get this in other exchanges like Nova or Cryptopia? This will be good for the coin. On Nova, the community can vote to get it listed, just a minor fee to get voting started.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
thank you so much , so fast . received  BCS . Grin Grin
Activity: 87
trading for living
wanna join but i can't download the wallet at googledrive, please check the download link sir  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thank you, I received the coin and left the purse included, the weight in the share for the night rose a little and I'm already waiting for the first award.
Activity: 434
installed wallet. Thanks in advance
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Just sent PM  to the manager, waiting for bcs
Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
I have scanned the .exe with VoodooShield and found these:

Trojan.Win32.IRCBot
not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.ihhv
Suspicious_GEN.F47V1002

There was a few others in there, but these were the most suspect. That Trojan IRCBot is a bit alarming. IRC allows for remote access of computer!

I downloaded the LitecoinStake wallet and did not have these files. False Positives or what???

Most cryptocurrencies use the IRC to find peers. It's probably a false positive. The bitcoin miner is standard in many of these clones of Bitcoin since they have a miner built into the wallet for the CPU. Not sure what the Suspicious_GEN.F47V1002 is about.
Although these are all probably false positives, it's probably prudent to play it safe. Learn to compile the code yourself under Ubuntu. Although there is still a risk, the likelihood that someone would include trojans that run under Linux is much lower than ones that run under Windows. (Also, the chance that someone would be brazen enough to intentionally display malware code on github, for all to examine, is much lower too. Which is why you compile from source. With a prepared binary, there is no telling exactly what code it was truly compiled from.)
Activity: 980
Merit: 253

Trojan.Win32.IRCBot
Suspicious_GEN.F47V1002

There was a few others in there, but these were the most suspect. That Trojan IRCBot is a bit alarming. IRC allows for remote access of computer!

I downloaded the LitecoinStake wallet and did not have these files. False Positives or what???

Hello Cryptodoll, Where can I find litecoin thread to join that too?
Thanks in advance
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thank you, coins have come.
Activity: 108
Show me your #masternodes

Trojan.Win32.IRCBot
Suspicious_GEN.F47V1002

Activity: 84
Received 500 BCS, thanks for the airdrop
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
joined the airdrops ,
thanks Dev
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I have received the 1000 BCS.

Thank you.
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Joined, thanks for the airdrop
Activity: 143
Join the airdrop. I hope this program is still open. PM was sent. Thank you,dev
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Thank you for the airdrop  Grin Reserve
Activity: 74
tradesatoshi bcs price 1 satoshi  Huh
Activity: 72
 Grin Reserve Whitepaper and site translation to Thai

Wink Thanks devs.
Activity: 186
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
I have received the airdrop. Thank you!

Wish I had waited just a few more minutes to send the PM though. I would have been a Member instead of a Jr. Member, LOL. Anyway, best of luck to the devs.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Thank you for the airdrop that has been given.
can not wait for BCS registered in the market.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: