Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 37. (Read 47964 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 101
This is by far the fasted airdrop ever joined. I downloaded wallet and while syncronizing submitting
the required data. After just 1min i received coins. Thank you very much dev. Best wishes for future plans and development.

One thing i noticed though.... network weight is pretty high atm so with low amount of coins in wallet
staking is not really profitable. Anyone know why network weigt is so high atm?

greetings
zero

I have similar observation.  My wallet staked beautifully 2 days ago and mined within a couple of hours but since then its been nothing as the network weight has increased so much.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Airdrop received, thank you!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I received my airdrop coins for this.

Many thanks very much for your generous act and lets take this project forward and to the moon!
Activity: 196
This is by far the fasted airdrop ever joined. I downloaded wallet and while syncronizing submitting
the required data. After just 1min i received coins. Thank you very much dev. Best wishes for future plans and development.

One thing i noticed though.... network weight is pretty high atm so with low amount of coins in wallet
staking is not really profitable. Anyone know why network weigt is so high atm?

greetings
zero
Activity: 294
Thxs airdrop received successfully honest and quick distribution . 
Activity: 132
There is somebody working on the ANN design, if I like it, we should see a better look!

I had hired a girl to design the ANN ICON yesterday.
She said she need few days, 2 design ico for choose.
So someone run fist?
Anyway I will sent you the design, because you are an honest author.
We are making a strong community now.

You can tell me what color do you like.

ANN design is here

PM you
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Activity: 392
Can newbie participate
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Happy to join the airdrop.
Good luck with your project Dev!
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I created a telegram group for BitcoinStake, here is the invitelink: https://t.me/joinchat/GUEA0g_fGF6qtClY58jF5Q

Is it good to have three different chat areas?  If dev thinks he can be active in all 3 that's fine, but doesn't it make more sense to have one community chat hub?  I get that some people prefer one or the other, but if you want to build a community it might be better to have one place to meet and discuss.

This is just my opinion, if people think it makes more sense to spread out, that's fine.

You might be right, it's up to the dev to decide what community channels he wants. He decided to put only slack and discord on the ANN post, and i'm fine with it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
BitcoinStake Whitepaper published!

Hope you guys like the whitepaper!  It's just v1, I intend to keep it updated.  Open to suggestions for improving it!  Let's show the power of community!

For anyone looking to do translations - I got an editable version of the White Paper from Dunedain Bob. I created a hidden page on the website accessible only via a direct link for anyone who wants to download it and translate it. That page is here: http://www.bitcoinstake.online/translations/

It's a private page only meant for this community. It is not meant to be public.

If you'd like to propose changes to the White Paper (in English) as well feel free to do so.

Links are available on front page ANN for translators.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Joined the airdrop, hope to get the coins!
Coins received, thank you!
Activity: 196
BitcoinStake Whitepaper published!

Hope you guys like the whitepaper!  It's just v1, I intend to keep it updated.  Open to suggestions for improving it!  Let's show the power of community!

For anyone looking to do translations - I got an editable version of the White Paper from Dunedain Bob. I created a hidden page on the website accessible only via a direct link for anyone who wants to download it and translate it. That page is here: http://www.bitcoinstake.online/translations/

It's a private page only meant for this community. It is not meant to be public.

If you'd like to propose changes to the White Paper (in English) as well feel free to do so.
I would like to Join and stake...
but I still newbie... Sad

You can actually download the wallet from the link provided by bitcoinstake, install it on your computer and participate in the airdrop, in less than 5 minutes you will receive the bcs coin. Since, you're a newbie and can't participate yet you can buy bcs coins from https://coinsmarkets.com/ at $0.01, if you already have it, you can start staking if you have mature coins.

The more coins you have, the faster you will get your stake, buy some and get more stakecoins.
Activity: 8
JOINED SIR .,., cek pm
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Finally I joined this airdrop. I will follow this thread now. Thank you!

Super fast
Thank you very much
Huh, yes!
I sent PM about 2 minutes ago and already received coins.

Thanks a lot man!
Activity: 192
Super fast
Thank you very much
Activity: 41
Got my airdrop within 2 minutes! Awesome!
Activity: 154
I would like to Join and stake...
but I still newbie... Sad

You can actually download the wallet from the link provided by bitcoinstake, install it on your computer and participate in the airdrop, in less than 5 minutes you will receive the bcs coin. Since, you're a newbie and can't participate yet you can buy bcs coins from https://coinsmarkets.com/ at $0.01, if you already have it, you can start staking if you have mature coins.
Got my coins. Thanks a lot. I think BCS has got solid potential.
Pages:
Jump to: